Phantis Forums

Summer 2006 transfers

cyberfish

no problem hollywood...if we disagree lets just no make it personal, because its definitly not :)

as for Giovanni......i would be excited if he came.....but i dont beleive a word of it...

same with Denilson.....

as for Hanson- true hes not known so he might be good......but every "favourites" player that i can remember has been a disgrace to the game, who continusly finds himself in the starting lineup s%$#! performance after s%$#! performance....... cough ZUTAUTAS cough same with that loser Chainho with Santos....

but Hanson is supposed to be an important part of Heerenven who have been strong lately and had players like Samaras and Huntelaar...so theres some hope....

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hansson is the only player from that list that we have a chance to get.. In saying that Hansson really isnt an acomplished name; i mean his Bakkes "favourite"; and b4 Bakke came we had no clue who the F*ck he was.. However he might b good because as we all know most no-name players contribute to Pao success then ur typical flavio; Biscan; sousa ect... But Hansson isnt a super transfer compared to the others on ur list...

@Drakos

Im glad that you were able to realise your mistake when it comes to being to harsh on Australian players and the League... i must apologies for baing to harsh apon you in pointing out your mistake... By the way Australia just drew with Holland 1-1 with 10 men on the field for about 20 mins of the game after being 1-0 down...Not bad

not bad!

did u see the game <_<

the aussies where acting like the where playing australian football :P

thoose tackles they produced will be for red cards in the world cup!

also they where totally outplayed through out the game B)

remember brazil is coming :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

even croatia will have have a laugh(outplaying them)

Veron rejoins first club

From correspondents in Buenos Aires

June 6, 2006

FORMER Argentina captain Juan Sebastian Veron has left Inter Milan for Estudiantes de La Plata, the club where he began his career.

Veron, overlooked for the World Cup in Germany, will link up with his former Argentina teammate Diego Simeone, who recently left Racing Club to coach Estudiantes.

"I always wanted to come back," said Veron, who played in two World Cups, helping his country reach the 1998 quarter-finals in France and leading the side which suffered a shock first-round exit in South Korea and Japan four years ago.

The 31-year-old, nicknamed "Little Witch", after his winger father Juan Ramon who was known as the "Witch", spent much of his career in Europe.

He joined Sampdoria from Boca Juniors in 1996 and went on to Parma, where he won the UEFA Cup, and Lazio, where he won the Serie A championship under Sven-Goran Eriksson in 2000.

He then joined Manchester United and helped Sir Alex Ferguson's side reach the 2002 Champions League semi-finals.

Veron moved on to Chelsea but was loaned to Inter after one injury-troubled season.

:tdown:

konstadinidis free transfer

zautautas free transfer

epale free transfer

dumitru mitu free transfer

matej bykowski free transfer

galinovic free transfer

niren debah free transfer

rudolph skacel loan

zrdan andric free transfer

ebede free transfer

allen raguel free transfer

xesmenes tsigouniatikes metagrafes kai erxoune allous :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

konstadinidis free transfer

zautautas free transfer

epale free transfer

dumitru mitu free transfer

matej bykowski free transfer

galinovic free transfer

niren debah free transfer

rudolph skacel loan

zrdan andric free transfer

ebede free transfer

allen raguel free transfer

xesmenes tsigouniatikes metagrafes kai erxoune allous :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

yeah they were awful but 2 i disagree with....

Bikovski- he barely played, whenever he did he would come on and score goals, some of them were really nice goals too...Honestly for a 5th striker you couldnt ask for more

Galinovic- ended up pretty well, hes one of the top keepers in the league and the other season when we saw Adonakis at Gavros I was grateful because the Kota was playing AWFUL and still today i think Galinovic does just as good a job as Nikopolidis ever did...

Well looks like Geovanni isn't coming....

Brazilian forward Geovanni is to leave SL Benfica after four seasons and return home to join Cruzeiro EC on a three-year contract. The 26-year-old made 94 Portuguese Liga appearances for Benfica, scoring 17 goals, having initially arrived in Lisbon on loan from FC Barcelona. Geovanni's stay was capped by a championship medal in 2004/05 and a Portuguese Cup triumph the previous campaign.

http://new.e-go.gr/sports/article.asp?cati...=2&pubid=341505

we really need some good sigings this year because the comp next year is only going to get harder with Oly upgrading all the time and aek with there new coach and dnt forget Iraklis is getting stronger!!!

what do u mean?

will the new aek coach score goals and defend for them?

would u really have some of the very average signings frinos has got?

and do not forget we already bagged tsiggas( a very skilfull forward)

yeh but tsiggas was already ours how can you consider that "bagged"?? you make it sound like we bought a hot prospect and to n honest at best he will b average for Pao... so dnt over hype him...

Aeks coach is top caliber and that to me that is huge asset because he is going to b the one setting up the team; buying players; letting go players ect... To me Aek are heading the right way unlike us....there management are making the right moves and if i were an Aek fan i would b incredibly happy at this point... They seem to b improving ; i mean almost 2 years ago they were bankrupt when demi took over and in his first year Aek came third which was a huge achivement under the circumstances; then in his second year he managed to grab second and the CL spot which was another improvement and now in his third year his managed to coop in a Big coach who most people would agree is HUGE and probably one of the Best if not the Best to come to Greece according to his Resume.. And this coach is better then m#$%!zani because m#$%!zani achievements were 6 years old (winning the Uefa cup) and from that point on he was a failure getting two teams relegated ect.. where this coach just recently finished on a high and that was getting Betis to the CL which is huge if u consider how hard the spainish League and also his managed barcelona at one stage.... However Pao seem do b going backwards they implement a 5 year plan and instead of improving slightly they manage to go backwards and finish 3rd in the League and get rapped in Europe compared to the previous year where they finished 2nd and did respectable in Europe...

As for Oly i agreee with you however i think one or two of these signings r going to turn out to be gems e.g NeNe; Toure...Also atleast there active in the market and are upgrading Unlike us who seem to b doing nothing and waiting after the world cup when players will b more expensive; not a smart move... Ive also got a feeling that we wont even upgrade our weaknesses which are (DC x 2, MR, ML)

i stand by what i said...

yeh but tsiggas was already ours how can you consider that "bagged"?? you make it sound like we bought a hot prospect and to n honest at best he will b average for Pao... so dnt over hype him...

Aeks coach is top caliber and that to me that is huge asset because he is going to b the one setting up the team; buying players; letting go players ect... To me Aek are heading the right way unlike us....there management are making the right moves and if i were an Aek fan i would b incredibly happy at this point... They seem to b improving ; i mean almost 2 years ago they were bankrupt when demi took over and in his first year Aek came third which was a huge achivement under the circumstances; then in his second year he managed to grab second and the CL spot which was another improvement and now in his third year his managed to coop in a Big coach who most people would agree is HUGE and probably one of the Best if not the Best to come to Greece according to his Resume.. And this coach is better then m#$%!zani because m#$%!zani achievements were 6 years old (winning the Uefa cup) and from that point on he was a failure getting two teams relegated ect.. where this coach just recently finished on a high and that was getting Betis to the CL which is huge if u consider how hard the spainish League and also his managed barcelona at one stage.... However Pao seem do b going backwards they implement a 5 year plan and instead of improving slightly they manage to go backwards and finish 3rd in the League and get rapped in Europe compared to the previous year where they finished 2nd and did respectable in Europe...

As for Oly i agreee with you however i think one or two of these signings r going to turn out to be gems e.g NeNe; Toure...Also atleast there active in the market and are upgrading Unlike us who seem to b doing nothing and waiting after the world cup when players will b more expensive; not a smart move... Ive also got a feeling that we wont even upgrade our weaknesses which are (DC x 2, MR, ML)

wat?! AEK the right way and we arent? yeah righT!!!!

hollywood-----do you know how many times that guy has been assaulted by his fans??!?? far from it! i would definitly not trade AEKs situation for ours!!! they have a CL qualifying round spot....thats about it for now...

ive never heard of this coach they got to be honest....we have a good coach very down to earth and a winner of titles.. and we have a better TEAM.... wait till transfers again and the new season.....i have a good feeling about Bakke...we can definitly win the title with a defensive upgrade..

as for Tsigkas---- yeah you are right for real he wont be more than an ok player and he was a loan so its not like a sigining....Tsigkas is a good player but hes just not enough to take a big role for the club... but he did work well with Gkekas at kallithea...they were great in there 3-2 win over Gavros in the cup last year...his goal was a great bicycle kick :tup:

we dont need strikers though now we have pap, mantzios, gkekas is the perfect trio of strikers....a fast, creative in Pap, Mantzios is a strong, tall finisher, and Gkekas just finds the goals...

we still have plenty of time to make signings lets wait and see...

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Hellas/AEth/Pa...kos/121286.html

Antonsson of Austria Vienna......

25 yr old Swede (who would have guessed)

dont know anything about him...But i dont like the sound of him. For a leading centerback you need someone Hansons age-- 30.....not too old but just right in experience and can lead...Austria Vienna had a good team the other year in UEFA but still doesnt excite me making transfers fromt he Austrian league... :unsure:

as far as strikers go i'd be thrilled if we kept Torgelle rather than looking for another striker, in order to concentrate on mids & defence...

One more thing is Gansef going to be given a chance to play????

Great post.

what do u mean oly is upgrading?

what is wrong with u?

frinos players are 95% over 30 that is why they are upgrading! not like our squad wich is not anywhere near their main players age!

we dont need new signings just because frinos is getting unknown players from ecuador-belgium and so on.

we need a couple of very good players we need to evaluate every target before signing them. or else they will be no better than frinos unknown signings this year!

remember we did that some years ago and now most is gone!

btw antonson is as good as hanson i believe so if we cant find anything better/cheaper then get him he might turn out good for us(he could get called up to the nt)

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Hellas/AEth/Pa...kos/121286.html

Antonsson of Austria Vienna......

25 yr old Swede (who would have guessed)

dont know anything about him...But i dont like the sound of him. For a leading centerback you need someone Hansons age-- 30.....not too old but just right in experience and can lead...Austria Vienna had a good team the other year in UEFA  but still doesnt excite me making transfers fromt he Austrian league... :unsure:

Back to REALITY!

Following the bombardment of names-scenarios for the three positions that we need reinforcement during this transfer period (or as we call it in Greek, "periodos metagrafopaparologias"), the everyday fan comes back to reality...

Centerback: Antonsson

Left forward: Pap

Right forward: ? (since we saved some money in the other two positions, I think that we will get Giuly or maybe Ljungberg <_<)

Archived