Phantis Forums

Werder Bremen vs Pao

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Conceicao, Seric and Vintra can play against Werder. Particularly Seric had an excellent game in OAKA because Werder's right back is not that good.

Malesani should put Torghelle next to Mantzios. The Hungarian can mess up Werder's poor defense. Remember the orgies he performed in the first game B)

And most importantly, our team should get in the pitch to win otherwise if we score an early goal and we stay back and give Werder space, we're screwed big time.

Malesani's last game :la: ...

I sure hope so, but that should be followed by a complete overhaul of failed players or else it will just be an exercise in card shuffling.

I see the WB score as 3-1 for the home side with Mantzios scoring for us.

to idio legame kie gia tin tsexia sto euro...

but dont forget... ine varia varia i p*tsa tis PANATHAS...

ade na vro ticket... na gini tis P*tanas...

to thema ine na perasume sto uefa... afu panigirizume niki contra sto tzatzikistan me tin ethniki... why not?

GO PANA

to idio legame kie gia tin tsexia sto euro...

but dont forget... ine varia varia i p*tsa tis PANATHAS...

ade na vro ticket... na gini tis P*tanas...

to thema ine na perasume sto uefa... afu panigirizume niki contra sto tzatzikistan me tin ethniki... why not?

GO PANA

Nai alla na dw ti tha ginotan an o Nedeved den traumatizotane...

PREDICTION: 0 - 2 (Mantzios / Olisadebe)

MY STARTING XI:

---------------------------------------Galinovic----------------------------------------------

---------Seric--------------Morris-----------------Goumas-----------------Darlas---------

--------------------------------------Conceicao----------------------------------------------

-------------Nilsson-------------------------------------------------Eki----------------------

-------------------------------------Papadopoulos-------------------------------------------

---------------------Olisadebe--------------------------Mantzios----------------------------

SUBSTITUTIONS:

GEKAS

BISCAN

VYNTRA

KOTSIOS

TORGHELLE

we will probably lose, although them not having klasnic and klose in the lineup is a good thing for pao...

they r weak in the back but then again we are weak up front seeing as how we have yet to find a twosome that clicks.. torghelle mantzios was ok for the 2 games they started together but torghelle showed his immaturity by complaining bout the substitution he was a part of..

lets hope for the best.. and the best being a 1-1 or 2-2 draw...

later skaters

Archived