Phantis Forums

Werder Bremen vs Pao

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it's quite clear that Malezani has lost the plot.

After his comments after the match tonight, I think PAO's board shouldn't really need to think long and hard about keeping this guy. To absolve himself of any blame is just horse-s#*t. Moreover, to say that the rest of the year is going to be this bad is admitting defeat and admitting that you don't have the players to compete.

How about that eh?

Imagine you're a player and you hear that from your coach. Are you going to have any respect for this guy? Are you going to play your heart out so that he can keep his job? They're certainly not going to do so for the sake of the fans, that's for sure.

I've given this guy the benefit of the doubt since the beginning of the year because it's clear that PAO's board has done sweet f%$k all in terms of getting quality players. But that only goes so far. As a coach, you have to squeeze the best out of everyone. Malezani hasn't done that. If anything, he has done quite the opposite in fact by alienating his players. HE HAS LOST THE DRESSING ROOM. That, to me at least, equals an ineffective coach.

Tonight was a bad result for PAO. No doubt. Now they have the means to rectify the situation by cleaning house. The coach and several players clearly need to go. The only question is, do they (PAO's board) have the will to do so?

I bet if we get a new coach (which maybe doubtful) that he will play Sanmartean and Manolis or at least give them a shot to get into the lineup. This coach is stubborn he needs to go, and we need a Fu(kin Def man and Midd at the Winter Transfer!!!!!! Oh well here's to hoping Anderson can come back and play like he use to and compliment Gonzo in the midd.

P.S to the management admit your mistakes and get Consucksou out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^ dude take it to a PM if you want to get back at someone don't kick us when we are down :( :nono:

from all the abuse we took when getting blown out (by the usual suspects,, slick13.. panos 13 ..and the rest (you know who you are) as much as I would love to trash because im dying to do it...... its not worth it.. anymore.. weve said the same things over and over and arguing will not change things

I think we should all reconcile and respect each others teams and move onward

from all the abuse we took when getting blown out (by the usual suspects,, slick13.. panos 13 ..and the rest (you know who you are) as much as I would love to trash because im dying to do it...... its not worth it.. anymore.. weve said the same things over and over and arguing will not change things

I think we should all reconcile and respect each others teams and move onward

I agree that's why I'm saying take it to a PM against those ppl. But ya in the crisis Greek Football is in we should be banning together not divided :gr:

as for Manchester goes

i am so happy there done

feels pretty good

u know the referee was Greek for that game Vassaras

he was solid

he made mistakes both ways when he did nuttin controversial

but bak to Pao another terrible loss for them

in this C.L. campaign they gave up 12 goals to 1 they scored

somebody said u have fallen to Thyrlos level

not kinda true

cause u guys imploded in all 3 away games

we usually blow it in one game lol

anywayz in all honesty wut a bad day for Greece and this year in C.L.

time to take out all the trash from both clubs period !!!!

as for Manchester goes

i am so happy there done

feels pretty good

u know the referee was Greek for that game Vassaras

he was solid

he made mistakes both ways when he did nuttin controversial

but bak to Pao another terrible loss for them

in this C.L. campaign they gave up 12 goals to 1 they scored

somebody said u have fallen to Thyrlos level

not kinda true

cause u guys imploded in all 3 away games

we usually blow it in one game lol

anywayz in all honesty wut a bad day for Greece and this year in C.L.

time to take out all the trash from both clubs period !!!!

Like i tell people when OSFP goes out in europe they really go out with 5ares 6ares 7ares which is usually 1 blowout a season

Guest Protathlitis7

hahahaahahahah jahahahahahaahahahahah

ante geia euroPAO

all this time you've been trying to say how much better your campaign has been 'pare kana ba8mo' hahaha

new CL recor: most goals conceded away in the group stage :tup:

euroPAO? ah re kotes

hahahaahahahah jahahahahahaahahahahah

ante geia euroPAO

all this time you've been trying to say how much better your campaign has been 'pare kana ba8mo' hahaha

new CL recor: most goals conceded away in the group stage :tup:

euroPAO? ah re kotes

PROTATHLITI.. dont bash., astous...

im sure if this was us they would be all over us but dont bother

it was fun in the beginning , not anymore

oh cmon... whats all the fuzz about which team is worse?! :1eye:

pao had a bad year, but at least the managed to win away. something we havent managed yet. it is getting ridiculous with all the comparing of the teams. both teams sucked in europe this year. maybe we were better last year but up to then pao has been way more successful in europe. i understand it that you want to give it back to some greens, but some stuff you write is just ridiculous. pao lost two times conceding 5 goals. so...? how many times have we gotten so many goals? we lost 3-1 and 4-1 at home!!!!

as kitaksoume o kathenas ta dika mas xalia prota kai kopste tis vlakies. :angry:

Guest Protathlitis7

pao managed to win away? lol what?

wtf is your point CH? the times we have eaten goals the kotes have come in our forum and stayed there for days lol.

why dont you just calm down my freind. I will hammer them all I want. remember how much they went on and on about a 2-1 LOSS IN MADRID???

and now they lose 5-0 (should have been 11) and 5-1 to werder and we are meant to sit here and discuss the game's tactics and there kota of a team's prospects this year??

pao managed to win away? lol what?

wtf is your point CH? the times we have eaten goals the kotes have come in our forum and stayed there for days lol.

why dont you just calm down my freind. I will hammer them all I want. remember how much they went on and on about a 2-1 LOSS IN MADRID???

and now they lose 5-0 (should have been 11) and 5-1 to werder and we are meant to sit here and discuss the game's tactics and there kota of a team's prospects this year??

im so tempted to bash !

nah forget it

although Protathliti is right.. people wer bashing us after a 2-1 loss he is right indeed

Guest Protathlitis7

ok lets dicuss their team's prospects, they are out of europe and the cup and are seven points behind in the league, thanks to ionikara and atromitara and the afrikaniki p****a they carry

they already copped 2-0 in the derby and 3-0 from AEK. no doubt they will get raped in Karaiskaki if they dont lose to aek in the next derby

ante geia m******s twra na doume posa 8a fate sto Karaiskaki? 2..3...4...5???

remember last year when I was telling you how melazani would be no different, that he would go in under a year?

btw how is your self imposed fan ban going? to think all this time you could have been going to the gypedo to watch your belived pao safe in the knowledge that melazana will be sacked after the bremen 5

if melazani gets sacked are you clowns going to go to the gypedo to support your team know that they only have to turn up to games in ONE competition? no of course you wont

karaiskaki was sold out once again even though the match had 0 meaning.

mono emeis gemisoume to gypedo mas stin evropi kai ellada.

kai sto aegalio to savvato 2,000 pigame, kai sto bernebau kai sti lyon kai ston trondheim. oi alloi 200 me to zori na pane peristeri. kai posoi tha pygane apopse sti germania? kana 100? kai paizate gia ti prokirisi sto uefa.

the team is in the same shambles we are after our yearly blowout

malezani will go

and I doubt tha PAOS mgmt will invest in players for akratitos (as someone said about us) so these guys they have will develop and be strong

I wish though we were playing them this weekend we would easily match the 5 brement put past them

maybe they didn't win this year, but they have won several times in away matches. something our team hasn't managed in the cl so far.

my point is that it has become to tiresome to read the same stuff over and over again and to back them up with stats that show very different results according to the way you interpret them.

but as you want. do whatever you like, i'm not in the position to forbid anyone to write what he wants. and btw, i am completely calm. i'm just fed up to read the same arguments ofer and over again. i don't really bother anymore coming into the forum to discuss anything because we could even be talking about a cake recipe but it would turn out into a "which team is better"-battle.

there has been a time, when we were able to talk about things normally in here. there was also teasing and stuff, but in a civilised manner. nowadays one word is enough to just destroy a topic.

maybe they didn't win this year, but they have won several times in away matches. something our team hasn't managed in the cl so far.

yes youre right but that was then this is now

ever hear of the expressiosn what have u done for me lately?

what has PAO done in europe lateley?

nothing

and when I say lately i dont mean the famous CL final 33 years ago

Guest Protathlitis7

i didn't mean that either. just a question: what have we done lately in europe? ;)

thats a good question CH-Trifilli, why dont you go ask it in the OSFP forum in the Real-OSFP thread where there is 5 pages of crap over a 2-1 loss. jeez you are annoying mate

i didn't mean that either. just a question: what have we done lately in europe? ;)

nothing but these guys all this year pick up point pick up points dont get emrarassed and in the end what did they do?

4th place like us

2 embarasments like us

4 points like us

and if u havent noticed not 1 green fan has replied in the last hour

Archived