Phantis Forums

Werder Bremen vs Pao

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats a good question CH-Trifilli, why dont you go ask it in the OSFP forum in the Real-OSFP thread where there is 5 pages of crap over a 2-1 loss. jeez you are annoying mate

did he just call someone annoying??

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

As for today... REZILIA!!

Panathinaikos as a club need to REBUILD... not their players...there is tallent there with the youngsters.... BUT EVERYTHING ELSE... DOIKISI, MANAGMENT, COACHING STAFF... the works!!

As for all the gauro-kotes who want to bash.... go for it... i would do the same... but please remember 1 thing....

Ta telefaia xronia... o Panathinaikos apo EUROPAIOS exei ginei PAIOS... ALLA...

O Olympilagos exei minei sto EURO.... kai den exei ftasi sto PAIOS POTE!!!

OTAN OLOKLIROSETE AFOI THN LEXEI KAI THN SIGRINETE ME TO ONOMA SAS... as milisete!!!! Eseis h olympilagoi exete sinithisei ths 5ares kai ths 7ares... emeis omos mas kakofenete... kai yiafto ftei mono enas.... TZIGGER!! O tzigger den agapai ton PAO opos ton agapise o kapetanios.... kai oso minei o tzigger, afta tha vlepoume...

PIOS CONCESAO????

PIOS BISKAN????

PIOS MALEZANI??????? :angry:

Exoume kana kalo paixaki.... TOUS POULAME..

den paei allo afto to xali...... TELOS EDO!!!

KAPETANIE..... girna sthn PAE :angry:

We are at the level of Olympiakos now in Europe and there is only one man responsible for that. TZIGGER.

You ###### bastard. :angry:

TONIGHT BEFORE I SLEEP CANCER IS WHAT I WISH FOR YOU AND YOUR ###### FAMILY.

You destroyed a once proud and famous football club and dragged it down to the level of gavro. Go die.

Ive supported the Italian for as much as i can....

Now i seriously cant keep a straight face and say "he should stay ect ect.."

i mean i was all for the long term plan however i didn’t anticipate during this long term plan we will become a disgrace both domestically and in Europe!!! Sure we might have dropped points here and there against Aek, Paok and oly however to come to this???

Even I say drop the Italian… His an Idiot period

We are at the level of Olympiakos now in Europe and there is only one man responsible for that. TZIGGER.

You ###### bastard. :angry:

You destroyed a once proud and famous football club and dragged it down to the level of gavro. Go die.

lol, atleast the gavri win greek titles, im afraid his dragged it to a all time low.. worse then the gavri :tdown:

You ###### bastard.  :angry:

lol, atleast the gavri win greek titles, im afraid his dragged it to a all time low.. worse then the gavri :tdown:
Yes, gavro 'win' championships in Greece but honestly now I would never want to win championships like the gavroi have been winning the last 8 years.

It would be a hollow and empty feeling they way they do it.

All I care about is PAO and we are now down there in the gutter thanks to that c*** TZIGGER.

TZIGGER......

with all my existence I wish you and your family DIE with the worst cancer. oh and I hope you suffer like us PAO fans are suffering because i know you don't care.

with all my existence I wish you and your family DIE with the worst cancer. oh and I hope you suffer like us PAO fans are suffering because i know you don't care.

You added the kapetanio in that statement which is very wrong in my opinion.... anyway... :blink:

You ###### bastard.  :angry:

hah then u say u dont atttack personally

u wish upon cancer on someone?

what are u fried?

this just proves my point you are a hyppocrite u call people turko kipri and u call yourself an angel and say :where where have i attacked someone ?

PROTATHLITI TA DIAVASIS AFTA ta copmments too?

How you can wish such a thing apon anyone is beyond me.... :blink:

Panos13... ITS A GAME MATE...

Yes your angry.... all panathinaikoi are... but ###### you dont wish cancer apon anyone... thats just wrong!! :tdown:

yeah but according to Panos.. he said he never attacks anyone ad to find a post where he does

heres my point

How you can wish such a thing apon anyone is beyond me.... :blink:

Panos13... ITS A GAME MATE...

Yes your angry.... all panathinaikoi are... but ###### you dont wish cancer apon anyone... thats just wrong!! :tdown:

Maybe, maybe it's just the anger.

and really I don;t believe my wishing cancer on him makes any difference. I wish my wishes did make a difference, we wouldn't have the results we do have. Ironic innit?

Anyway, ###### Tzigger.

PS: change your signature and add Panathinaikos p******

2 5ares in 1 season bravo stin omada sou

Something we are not use to and ashamed of....

On the other hand....its second nature to your team... something you are quite use to :LOL:

thats why i find it so funny that u can even comment .... but anyhow... :D

I was listening to era sport after the game and a lot of callers and past players are all calling for Vardithogiannis to move on and let someone else take control.

The interesting scenario was that Pao cannot afford to fall behind in greek league, because that means that there is no champions league berth and no 6 milion euro they get in qualifying.

Its not about protathlimata, but how to cash in. Where has all the money they made in previous years gone. Vardthidogianides are up there will the top business people in Greece. Yet they can't achieve success with Pao or they are just cashing in.

The only person that loved this team was Giorgos Vardithogiannis, when he left things have done to bad to worse.

Every dioktisi has its time, the vardithoginnides have done their time and now its time for them to move on.

All supporters should boycott all games for now on, so that changing of guard happens. As to melitzana, he must the the only italian coach to cope so many away gaols in europe.

Sapila prepei na figei pia................

Guest Protathlitis7

I have never attacked anyone ON THIS FORUM personally. You disagree? Go and find me a post I did that?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I nearly fell off my chair reading this. the amount of times you have tried to personally insulted me and I have just sat there laughing at you and your responses hhahaha

btw in that other thread, the 'I dont give a ######' was directed at the part about the fact that there is gavroi making fun of vaseloi and vice-versa, hence me responding in a playful manner in that thread and not personally attacking anyone like you were crying about me supposedly doing

what I DO give a s%$#! about is you wrongfully accused me of personally attacking someone <_<

now both of us our out of europe and is the first time that we can all agree that we both need a LOT of work if we ever want to do something good in europe.as for who is worse it doesn t matter because simply we both suck.the only deference is that osfp finished with a win against real c team while pao got 5 from werder.normaly i would make fun of you guys but i understand your feelings(being there myself with osfp before)so i chose not to do so.just pitty remember back in the days when i was telling you be carefull what you say because some times life changes and is your team on the down side?this is that time.i hope you guys find the way to get out of this stronger for the future.peace out.

hahahaahahahah jahahahahahaahahahahah

ante geia euroPAO

all this time you've been trying to say how much better your campaign has been 'pare kana ba8mo' hahaha

new CL recor: most goals conceded away in the group stage :tup:

euroPAO? ah re kotes

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:P Eurwpaios ths TSONDAS :P

Yes, gavro 'win' championships in Greece but honestly now I would never want to win championships like the gavroi have been winning the last 8 years.

It would be a hollow and empty feeling they way they do it.

osa den pianei i alepou ta kanei kremastaria.re pano na mas trelaneis pas?hollow and empty feeling 9 protathlimata se 10 xronia? :o the way we do it is winning games against small teams while pao is not and win most of derbys .lets not mix your frustration about today s pao performance in europe with everything else.asto kalitera... :blink:

Archived