Phantis Forums

Werder Bremen vs Pao

HOLLYWOOD

Yes, gavro 'win' championships in Greece but honestly now I would never want to win championships like the gavroi have been winning the last 8 years.

It would be a hollow and empty feeling they way they do it.

osa den pianei i alepou ta kanei kremastaria.re pano na mas trelaneis pas?hollow and empty feeling 9 protathlimata se 10 xronia? :o the way we do it is winning games against small teams while pao is not and win most of derbys .lets not mix your frustration about today s pao performance in europe with everything else.asto kalitera... :blink:
dont foprget that 1 title they won they won it the same way we did with lots and lots of help from the refs .. and that same seasonthey copped a 5ara from MANU

man.. 2 5ares in the same season

oh well theres always the greek league

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought this was a meaningful game :LOL: :LOL: Breman turned their engines off after 51 minutes the same thing BAR7elona did after 60 minutes :LOL: :LOL:

PAO in 4 games away 0-0-4...(2-16)...EURWPAIWS ths TSONDAS :LOL: :LOL:

Jauary 15th is the next TSONDA @ KARAISKAKI...39 days to go :LOL: :LOL:

Thrillosmtl, this is not the first time Panos13 misbehaves in Greek forums, I went to Greeksoccer.com to find out he was banned for serious misconduct towards Olympiakos fans. I found a simialr poster (his name is STEFANOS PAO) who posted in his signature "Omada Vromia kai Pou****" like Panos13. :hmm:

http://www.greeksoccer.com/forums/index.ph...p?showuser=2007

Yo, seriously you gotta move on. Yes our team got fu(kin embarrassed and showed they are a huge disappointment this year and I'll take my lumps as a fan of this team but, the game is done man get on with your lives damn it's getting childish. Oh I'm not saying this to all Oly fans cuz some of them are cool but the others need to get on with it.

You know.. i decided not to leave anymore incredible posts, cuz when i do.. the gavroi stop posting for about an hour.. so i will stoop down to ur level.. here goes..

and bare with me.. cuz im not used to bashing...

Re kologavroi, how can you dare put pao's name in your mouths when it comes to europe, when your big '' GREEK champions' of a team have been league champions for 8 of 9 years and you have absolutely NOTHING to show for it...

i mean.. there were times you didnt even make it past the qualifiers.....

my buddy thrillosmtl said ''Pao, what have you done for me lately?''

well my good friend.. ''OSFP, what have you done for me EVER?''

and whats even worse by you twinkled toed freaks is that you make fun of our 5 year plan when.. in 2 years, you will be looking for players with tzole, ribbo, georgatos mavro anatolakis nikopolidis are all retired and smoking weed watching kalimera zoi, and the only good player you have now, toure, will no doubt be transferred...

while us.. be it with malezani or whomever... we willl have young players liek mantzios, darlas, tziolis, leontiou,pap and whoever else we want to sign thats young in greece.. like maybe lagos or sifakis or even papadopoulos from aris..

you see my red deviled friends... when it come to young greek talent... they all come to pao...

if u exclude ginnakopoulos and the one legged pantazoglou who came to u guys...and both of them were green fans...

its super sad to say that AEK will probably be a good team as well...

here is a team that has not done anything EVER in europe.. oh thats right... they didnt lose a cl game 3 years ago. then again they didnt win....

giving up 5 to zenit.. and good thing they havent played many more games cuz who knows what they would have given up..

so all of u haters, take ur vitamins... and sleep well..

one of you said.. dont worry PAO.. there is still the protathlima...

well for you guys .. you will always have the protathlima ONLY the protaathlima..

ONLY THE PROTATHLIMA...

ok im done.. and again im sorry for that.. i wanted to see what it felt like to stoop down to ur levels...

and trust me when i say this.. click on my name if u have too... ive left about 130 posts and this is the first one where i poke fun at ur horrible teams...

not that my team isnt horrible... but.. its better to have loved and lost.. then never to have loved at alll...

Later Skaters..

p.s. Of the 6 games barcelona played this year in the cl.. who is the only team they lost points too...

ok that was weak.. but if u pick out only the bad games... gotta mention the good games too no?

and again.. this was the first and last time i stoop down to the level of most in here..

btw thrillosmtl.. the Bills suspended Moulds for 1 game for undisclosed reasons...

also.. go to delphi variety on fairmount and park avenue on friday and pick up that newspaper with the alitalia plane. i just saw that to and it was funny s%$#!...

i see the tensions in here are at a boiling point

2 topics started over a dispute

the only thing missing from this is Olympiakos v Panathiniakos

but thats not till next month

i can't wait for that game

when we put the dagger in the heart !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man i just read my post from 20 minutes ago.. and i gotta say..

i feel bad..

i promised myself i would never start bashing like you all do.. but enough was enough...

some of you know what u r talkin about...

but some of you have no idea what in the F*%# a soccerball is let alone judging teams performance.. i bet most of u didnt even know what catenacio was before pao played udinese...

and although my posy was funny and i did just soke a joint and laugh rereading it, i would liek to apologize...

take care people.. and if u ant my true opinion on everything today.. i left a better and shorter rant on page 4 or 5 of this topic..

later skaters

Kala re Nikosvazelas....

How can you compare the AEK team that lost 5-1 to Zenit to the AEK team that lost 0-1 this year.

We were in the worst shape a team could be and we lost. Fine.

What excuse do you losers have. That you have a new coach. That the players are young. Bullsht.

You have a coach that had the end of last season, all of the summer and several months of this protathlima to get the team ready.

O idios o Malesani's anarotouse ti ekane h Panatha stin Europi teleftea.

Your Italian Savior.

Siga ton coach kai tin omadara sas. The Greek government should make the PAO players turn in their passports to stop the embarassment.

aekara.. my point is not what shape or form you were in... my point is that u have played a really bad game and last year at that time.. you were doing pretty good in the protathlima...

i told you, im not here to start beefs.. if u look at things one way.. u only get one side of the story.. truth is Pao sux on the road...yes.. but the four games we played at home were pretty good.. even in the loss against udine, we played a solid 80 minutes..

im not sayin we are a great team but we have put up decent performances this year...

i have said it in my many posts, that we do not have the teams to compete in europe..

and if u think gettin rid of 13 players and bnging in another 13 is not a big change in 4 months..then i do not know what is considered a big change...

And HONESTLY.. what has PAO done in europe...

WHAT?

oh pigane stous 4 mia fora?

kai stous 8 mia alli fora??

kai ena teliko edw kai oxtakosia xrovia?

what malesani said is right.. what has pao done...

is that what makes us happy? making it stous 16 once every 4 years?

we should be aiming high.. we should be seeing the group stage as a tune up for the following rounds... just like lyon does.. just like most teams do.. except teams like rosenbourg and thuns and artmedias... wanna be as good as them?

i think with everything that malesani has done wrong.. he was right to say that the pao teams of the past have not really accomplished anything...

they did for OUR standards but our standards are too low...

funny how after matchday 3 PAo fans were flying high after tying barce and after olym lost their 3rd straight..

anyway.. i dont want to seem like im being negative towards greek soccer but we have really not done much in europe..

the only thing PAO has done in europe is perform better then AEK and OSFP...

thats it...

and i said.. i dont usually stoop down to the level of my previous post and i just wanted to see what u all get out of it..

kanena problima re file..

honestly, u guys have every right to gloat...ur rivals got their asses kicked..

i just dont see now what u get out of it...

i tried it.. didnt like it... and u can ask thrillosmtl who knows me better then that that i do not talk bullshit..

truth is.. AEK AND PAO are in better positions when it comes to future then OSFP is.. and u can ask any gavro...if they say no then they are colorblind.. they only see in black and white...

alla tou xrovou 8a doume ti 8a kanei h AEK sto cl.. u guys are gonna finish second right...

either way....

tc boys and grace... she is the only fem in here right?

later skaters

PAO again was a disgrace when all they needed was a tie !!!

Paps was total s%$#!. Please don't tell me about what he does in the greek LEague, he is junk when playing in real games. He was tossed around like a doll and did nothing to earn his salary. None of the players stood out in this game.

It is clear the team lacks fitness. On every 50/50 ball the WB player was first to it and on every breakaway the PAO players could slide tackle to make up the difference. Too much partying and getting fat rather than being professionals !!!

To hell w/Melizani and PAO mgmt. They destroyed the CL reputation that this team has had built up over the years and the apprehension teams had when playing in Greece. Oust mal@kes !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Worst PAO CL ever? True.

But football is strange and if PAO had won vs Udinese at OAKA like PAO should and could have...things would be totally different.

What is very dis-concerning is how PAO lost the away games.

Never do I remember such lack of concentration and repeated stupid and immature play, by PAO players :tdown:

Scasni was fired after two ties vs Arsenal, a tie away at Rosenborg and an awesome game 4-1 vs PSV!!! Explain that.

Not that I thought he was a PAO caliber coach...But what is Malesani then? Was last year's team that much better?

PAO owners wanted to erase the Goumabassinades... that brought PAO the most consistent and successful results in Europe.

How do you fans feel now? We are missing those true PAO boys, or are we too stubborn to admit it?

PAO can be relegated in Greece, it would not bother me as much as this debacle of international proportions :tdown:

I do not want PAO to change players and coaches constantly, but this does not seem the way to continue either, especially when our coach prepares us for much more of the same...

To the fans that waste their time making comparisons, on who is worse, I have little to say other than, you have already missed the point a long time ago :nono:

Isn't it ironic that the advantage the "protathliths" will have over the "deuterathlith" is ONE less qualifying round... :P

The "haters" as some correctly call them, will reminisce of 2000-03 when PAO was stacking up the points for the benefit of ALL Greek teams.

Jealousy is a mental disease...and like one, the ones affected can not admit it.

Congratulations to osfp, since they managed to save face in the last two games.

I was routing for better results away, where osfp deserved better...so near yet so far. :unsure:

I feel sorry for season ticket holders of both teams. I have friends that do, and I know the pain. :(

Kalh anarosh.

PEACE

Pw pw,twra katalaba pws eniwthan oi gabroi ta proigoumena xronia.... :P

Paides ti na leme,mia akomi tragiki emfanisi gia fetos....Pleon to'xw parei sti plaka..Eixa pei pws de perimenw tipota fetos ap'ayti tin omada....e nai den perimena na diasyromaste kathe ligo kai ligaki....

Gia mena kai osoi theloun as me brisoun...den apotelei lysi i apolisi tou Male...Mpainoume pali se faylo kyklo...Pisteyw pws i kaliteri lisi einai na balei o Tzigger enan sta apoditiria opws itan o Zaets<akoma kai ton idio> wste opote xreiazetai na tous empsixwnei,na tous afypnizei,na tous mathei poia fanela forane giati ap'oti fainetai o Mitsou de mporei na to kanei ayto alla oute o Male...

Alla tha mou peite ti allo menei na kanei o Male gia na fygei?Etsi ki alliws xameni einai i xronia...Mporei na ferei o Tzigger allo proponiti<poion?> na dei tin omada mexri to kalokairi kai apo ekei kai pera tin etoimazei gia tou xronou...

Ti na pw?Sketi spazokefalia o Pao fetos...anti na einai ponokefalos gia allous... :tdown:

P.S.To koufo tis ypothesis....Otan paizame me Barca,ithele o brother mou na faei kai eipame na parageiloume pitsa kai na doume ton agwna...Me to pou arxisa na milaw trwme to prwto goal<mperdepsa kai tin paraggelia!>....Xtes,pali peinouse kai eipame na paraggeiloume pali...Kai tou lew...kanonise na paraggelnw kai na to fame pali stin arxi...Oxi mou leei,twra tha paroume soublakia.......E,eidate ti egine... :rolleyes: :whistle:

Kai merikoi apo sas xalarwste e?Mi sas bgainoun twra ta complex kai ta apwthimena.....Oloi ta idia xalia exoume...

PO PO PO re paidia ti boutsa itan afti pou fagate, olo pentares trote fetos. Ahristy m*****s vgikate.

Not even greek cup, not even the league, and use coped the most goals in europe and use played the worst soccer as well.

Den treposaste re s*****prasinatha oooooouuuuuuuussssst.

P.S.If you ever want to post here again,you'd better watch your language and your tone...I've said it before ,I'll say it again...Teasing is acceptable....Provoquing is not....Am I clear?

Kathe perysi kai kalytera,,,,asxetws an to perysi einai epishs xalia.....!!!!!!!!!!

Auto omws pou thelw na pw stous filous mas tous gavrous, pou ksipnisane kai koroideuoyn gia Europi,

einai oti sti zwi oloi pairnoun auto pou tous aksizei....ektos apo ton olympiako!Giati ta xalia mas stin Europi dikaiologoun kai ti thesi mas sto prwtathlima, kati pou den synebh pote m'autous...ektos estw apo mia xronia ap'tis 9.

Na tous thimisw epishs oti an den itan o Pao tha epaizan prokrimatika apo ton Iounio...oi prwtathlites!

Kati akoma einai oti o kakistos feteinos Panathinaikos tis pentaras kai tis kseftilas,epaize mexri tin teleutaia (estw ki etsi) agwnistikh mia thesi gia Uefa enw i super omadara sas eixe idi apokleistei!4i ws synhthws!

TA TOY OIKOY MAS

Safws den symfwnw oti o Panathinaikos den exei kanei tipota stin europi opws leei o axristos, alla aporw pws kapoioi edw mesa symfwnoun....Entaksei re Malezani,den exoume parei CL,oute Uefa oute eimaste kathe xrono stous 4 kai oute sou zitisa na ta pareis esy! alla an eixes parei xabari se poia omada irthes tha'kseres oti auti tin omada eftynan aima kapoioi "megaloi" na tin kerdisoun kai kati omaditses typou Udinese tis eixe gia plaka kai den paizan oloi amyna gia ena olokliro imixrono na krathsoun to skor(akoma kai o Panionios re p###sti mou tin kseftilise!!!!!)...kai den anoige ta podia opws tous emathes esy na kanoun kai meta na les oti eides kai kala stoixeia..an diladi tyxaine na bretheis proponitis gia mia mera se kapoio ektos edras me Schalke,Juventous,Hamburg,Manchester klp ti tha eleges tote?????Ferte mas to Champion's league?Alla mallon den exei idea gia tote...einai pleon eksallou poly palia!

p.s. Oute me manager den mas kanei pleon kardia na asxolithoume...as einai kala toulaxiston i Megali SAMPDORIA :P

wat can you say,,honesty i found out it was 5 as i couldnt see the game thank god but i started laughing. In 1 yr paos great european name has been rubbed in mud,,,,been recycled in a cow manure,,kai den ksero ti. Its another sad day for greek soccer once again. Alla what can you say. I dont know who is to blame for this katastasi,,,alla den pai allo gmo tin trella mas. To the guys who take the clowns trying to get under our skin lol,,,dont take it personally pffft its tit for tat and it will never end. Den pirazi we still got a couch to sit on at the same time.,,,,,im off to ikea furniture :P

16 goals in 4 games in europe away from home. How can any coach fix that,,,either our defence are real s%$#! or the coach is to blame. ALl i know kotsios gourmas are both katsikia and slow as oranges and dont know how we can cop so many goals in 1 yr away from home.

Archived