1-2 if we play like this (3-5-2):

--------------------

------------------------Galinovic-----------------------

-----------------------Morris--------------------------

---------Goumas-----------Biscan-----------------

-----Conceicao---------------Tziolis ---------------

Bides/Nilson-----------Gonzalez-------Leontiou--

---------------Manzios----------Papa/Torghelle---

PAO, even this year, has been better in Europe...when at home.

ALL three games at OAKA were good, regardless of the unlucky loss vs Udinese.

Fact is, that even with a tie at that game, PAO still needed a point at Bremen.

What worries me, is the dreadful away "performances".

The worse away record in the CL for PAO (0-8 goals), so far.

Under Scum, two seasons ago, PAO saved an otherwise failed CL campaign, with a last game away victory at Ibrox (1-3)

If that PAO, with Zutaoutas and Scum can do it, then we have reason for some hope. Bremen is a better side than Rangers was, but we played well against them.

If they play with no stress, and Malezani does not go for a goalless tie, we might see another Euro PAO miracle.

As long as we all realize, that for this PAO team, drawing in Germany is a small miracle. :unsure:

I will always have faith :angel:

PEACE

Better we loose because this team is not good enough to represent pao in uefa.

We will get hammered and the italian will say ariverdertsi for good.

vardithogianni poula tis metoxes sou kai feigai m#$%!.............................

I'm hoping PAO comes out with a win. But realistically, I think Werder are going to come out "guns a blazing". Having said that, PAO have this knack for pulling out all the stops in games like these and playing some incredible football. Optimism is key I guess.

If they lose this game..and lose it big, Malezani should be shown his walking papers. Put Filakouris in for the remainder of the season and go from there.

PAO, even this year, has been better in Europe...when at home.

ALL three games at OAKA were good, regardless of the unlucky loss vs Udinese.

Fact is, that even with a tie at that game, PAO still needed a point at Bremen.

What worries me, is the dreadful away "performances".

The worse away record in the CL for PAO (0-8 goals), so far.

If they play with no stress, and Malezani does not go for a goalless tie, we might see another Euro PAO miracle.

As long as we all realize, that for this PAO team, drawing in Germany is a small miracle. :unsure:

I will always have faith :angel:

PEACE

I agree! Though, I'd add the Wisla away match as part of this season's away (euro) games.... It's a pathetic 1-11....

Friends, of course I want my team to go ahead, and I'll be very, very happy if we do it tonight...

On the other hand, I'm very, very unhappy with how our team plays! And, the worst thing is that I don't see improvement. I don't buy the argument that the since the greek league is crap we don't ...care! Really?!!! Or, is this an excuse because our team can't put 2-3 passes together and try to win by kicking long balls into the opponents side of the field from the middle of the pitch?.... It has worked once (2 years ago) in the last 10!!!! [we got lucky, plus brilliant plays by individuals like Manoli]

i like this 4-5-1 formation with the exception of torghelle...if he does nothing in the first half malesani MUST sub him out for Mantzios. while i agree that mantzios is superior to papadopoulos as far as the goal tally goes papadopoulos is by far a more versatile player.

Archived