Phantis Forums

Flavio Conseicao at PAO...

trifilli

Although there is a transfers thread already, I think this kind of news, if indeed true, deserves it's own thread.

Flavio Conseicao,

the 46 times international Brazilian, has signed a THREE year ...

4.5 million euro contract with PAO :clap:

Unbelievable NEWS.

He is 31 years old, and played 27 games for Galata last year!

Defensive midfielder, in excellent health.

He has been at Real, B. Dortmund, La Coruna.

Is expected to arrive in Athens on Tuesday!!!

Posted ImagePosted Image

I am impressed that PAO would give 4.5 mil to anyone :LOL:

PEACE

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although there is a transfers thread already, I think this kind of news, if indeed true, deserves it's own thread.

Flavio Conseicao,

the 46 times international Brazilian, has signed a THREE year ...

4.5 million euro contract with PAO :clap:

Unbelievable NEWS.

He is 31 years old, and played 27 games for Galata last year!

Defensive midfielder, in excellent health.

He has been at Real, B. Dortmund, La Coruna.

Is expected to arrive in Athens on Tuesday!!!

Posted ImagePosted Image

I am impressed that PAO would give 4.5 mil to anyone :LOL:

PEACE

i dont know where you heard this could you tell your source? i really dont beleive it happened and i dont beleive wed pay that much for him- and i hope this isnt true really hes good but Celades was way better what happened to him?

hes not that good.....31? thats not that old..hes got one or two seasons in.......

4.5 million? we are getting Tziolis for way less he is really good and we just bougght Anderson.....i dont think its a costworthy transfer- spend the money on VERON or bring back KARAGKOUNIS........Defense PAO doesnt have much trouble......it was OFFENSE that didnt do enough the end of the season.....

Wow, Management has proven two things if this is true:

1) there not as cheap as we thought

2) Not only were they cheap over these past years but now when they decide not to be cheap there complete morons!!! <_<

What r they thinking!!! why didnt they bring Tudor or Farinos as there big sighning?? or even Lagos??? or re sighn Kostantnou??

HE did not want Gala. ;)

There was a clause in his contract, that allowed him to leave, if they did not make it to the CL

PEACE

the only good i see of this is that his semi-old which will provide the team with a leader (alot like munch) and he will be a good influence on Eki as his South American like him and he will learn by example

I can see him as Pao's version of Karembeau but ius this true everywhere i search on the net doesnt mention 1 thing about it

I still wish we got Veron

sportaction

theres the link.

weird thing to wake up, waiting for news about our new coach and seeing pao making a good transfer. :blink:

hey green guys. wait first and see him play and then start judging him. the same happened last year with ribo when he came to us. most of the people where very sceptical about the move, but after the season ended he was one of our most valuable players. let him play first some bad games and then you can rip him apart. ;)

well, it may sound strange but I have not heard of anything like that in Turkey yet. Our new coach Eric Gerets was indeed very keen to keep him in the next year's squad. He still had a year on his contract, so if PAO are to buy him, they need to pay us as well. And it will not be any shorter than €1.5M...

:hypocrite: once again vgiakane ksana oi griniarides

FROM BUYING FREE TRANSFER PLAYERS,,,FROM MITU RAGUEL ETC ETC

WE BUY A 2 TIME CLEAGUE WINNING REAL MADRID PLAYER 45 CAPPED INTERNATIONAL,,,

WHO CARES HOW MUCH HE SPENT TO GET HIM BIG DEAL!!!!ITS NOT OUR MONEY HES SPENING

IF HES GONNA COUGH UP MORE MONEY FOR MORE TRANSFERS ARE UZ GONNA COMPLAIN???????????/

HE BROUGHT US A GOOD PLAYER WHAT ARE UZ COMPLAINING ABOUT,,,DONT START SAYING HE COULD HAVE USED THAT MONEY ELSEWHERE,,,WE'RE GETTING MORE PLAYERS ANYWAYS.

F.R F***S SAKE MAN,, :not:

HELLO!!!! WE ARE IN GREECE ,,,NOT EPLEAGE,,NOT SPAIN,,NOT ITALY,,,,PLAYERS WITH CREDETIALS LIKE HIS ARE A BONUS TO THE GREEK LEAGUE.WASHED UP?????

SOMEONE LIKE CELADES WAS WASHED UP SITTING ON THE BENCH FOR YEARS AND YEARS

LET THE GUY PLAY 1ST BEFIRE U BECOME CRYBABYS

:hypocrite: once again vgiakane ksana oi griniarides

FROM BUYING FREE TRANSFER PLAYERS,,,FROM MITU RAGUEL ETC ETC

WE BUY A 2 TIME CLEAGUE WINNING REAL MADRID PLAYER 45 CAPPED INTERNATIONAL,,,

WHO CARES HOW MUCH HE SPENT TO GET HIM BIG DEAL!!!!ITS NOT OUR MONEY HES SPENING

IF HES GONNA COUGH UP MORE MONEY FOR MORE TRANSFERS ARE UZ GONNA COMPLAIN???????????/

HE BROUGHT US A GOOD PLAYER WHAT ARE UZ COMPLAINING ABOUT,,,DONT START SAYING HE COULD HAVE USED THAT MONEY ELSEWHERE,,,WE'RE GETTING MORE PLAYERS ANYWAYS.

F.R F***S SAKE MAN,, :not:

HELLO!!!! WE ARE IN GREECE ,,,NOT EPLEAGE,,NOT SPAIN,,NOT ITALY,,,,PLAYERS WITH CREDETIALS LIKE HIS ARE A BONUS TO THE GREEK LEAGUE.WASHED UP?????

SOMEONE LIKE CELADES WAS WASHED UP SITTING ON THE BENCH FOR YEARS AND YEARS

LET THE GUY PLAY 1ST BEFIRE U BECOME CRYBABYS

Nice one choc,

I could not agree more. But that is why the PAO fans are the worst in Greece. We are never happy, no matter what.

I like to wait and see him produce. It is a great signing , sure, but we have to wait and see. Patience.

Also, on a side note, PAO renewed Malezanis contract for another 2 years. Good move. :tup: :tup:

Great news but I do think that's an awful lot of money to be spending on him. What happened to Ze Roberto or Veron? Veron could have been had for cheaper...and he brings a more dynamic twist to the team. Either way, the money is spent..hope it works out for PAO.

Great news but I do think that's an awful lot of money to be spending on him. What happened ... Veron? Veron could have been had for cheaper...and he brings a more dynamic twist to the team...

You think J.S. Veron might turn out to be a "chip off the old block"? ;)

Archived