Phantis Forums

Flavio Conseicao at PAO...

trifilli

I hope na min itan olo auto ftiagmeno gia na poulithoun ta eisitiria diarkeias.... I HOPE NOT. :blink: :blink:

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know something?? O Basinas tha meinei...... kai o Flavio tha meinei stin Galata, I smell koroideia from Tzigger..... kai den maresoun either ola auta pou ginonte me ton Basina....

Personally, I'm happy this guy isn't coming to PAO. Don't like his personality--big diva and obnoxious... Too expensive for his age too.

It was stupid all this much ado about nothing! I'm not disappointed/furious or whatever. I really don't care for big names just so the club can sell tickets & stuff. PAO needs to build from the bottom up and for longterm. I'll be impressed when I see a gelled team and a coach that can make the players play to their abilities.

We don't need primadonas like this brazilian. This arsehole is playing pazaria, to see who offers the best money. We need players, that are prepared to work on the field. He obviously doesn't repsect our club and as far as I am concerned let him stay with the turks.

We would probably turn out to be another drop kick like soausa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ante geia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways, by the looks of it his not going to come anymore, the question that is on my mind is that are we gonna buy someone "big" to replace him?

i read yesterday that if he doesnt come, vardinogiannis wants to get a "bigger name" than him (papaconseicao?). the media let it look like he wont come, but i have to give trifilara a point that the greek press isnt the most professional one. this could all be just a trick to make conseicao look like a bigger transfer than he would be.

Personally, I's be happy if he does not come. Promadonnas like him that obviously put themselves above the team can stay away.

Besides, I spoke to a turkish friend of mine the other day who supports Galatasaray and asked him about Flavio and he said he would be happy if they got rid of him. Last year he was basically jogging on the pitch, not giving 100%, thinking he was Beckenbauer or something. He said that he is a great player , he just did not give 100%.

I do not need another Basinas in our team.

How can pll sit there and say u wouldnt want a player like flavio in ur team???? Are u guys for real??? Most of you are judging a player who has proved himself ALREDY!!! how can pll call him a "Promadonna" ( if thats even a word) when all this situation is just hype by the media...

It seems there are alot of week minds in this forum!!!!

Instead of pll being over the moon that a player like this is comming... YES HE IS COMMING... for the 4th time now.... u have all gone negative towards him!!! DONT GET SUCKED IN BY THE MEDIA!!!!

How can pll sit there and say u wouldnt want a player like flavio in ur team???? Are u guys for real??? Most of you are judging a player who has proved himself ALREDY!!! how can pll call him a "Promadonna" ( if thats even a word) when all this situation is just hype by the media...

It seems there are alot of week minds in this forum!!!!

Instead of pll being over the moon that a player like this is comming... YES HE IS COMMING... for the 4th time now.... u have all gone negative towards him!!! DONT GET SUCKED IN BY THE MEDIA!!!!

First of all , I mistyped promadonna (I meant primadonna).

Second of all, I was making a point of what a Galata supporter told of this player based on his performance last year.

And finally, if history has taught us anything , players of this magnitude at this age do not exactly set the world on fire when they come to Greece. Paolo Sousa is one example, and even other somewhat lesser players like Asanovic, Jarni. Rivaldo is an exception, as he did well last season.

I would be happier if we could get a 24 year old Argentine with potential like Equi with a smaller budget.

TRIFILARA, do not underestimate so many views. We have lived with the likes of Flav in Turkey for a year now. I am not saying he's the worst performer on the pitch but he was a shadow of his Deportivo days. He missed 6 games between matchdays 7 and 12 because of torn knee ligaments which are still not operated by any physios. His main problem was his out-of-field inconsistencies. He always played his "Homesickness" card whenever he was criticised by the media and some time threatened to go to Brazil and retire. He was also missing from the club's winter break training for a few days when he went AWOL somewhere in Brazil. He was fined a record of €18k weekly. He doesn't make you believe that he's the mature player having already played for the likes of Los Galacticos or BVB 09. I would be so so if he stays but happy if he leaves for Athens. Perhaps he can make a new beginning at Paiania, who knows???

well now i also remember something else about him!

when he was at dortmund he did not do jack-shiit and where also a trouble maker.

i would much rather see davids or bernadi of monaco.

especialy bernardi looks promising he is 26 and will team perfectly up with gonzales.

TRIFILARA, do not underestimate so many views. We have lived with the likes of Flav in Turkey for a year now. I am not saying he's the worst performer on the pitch but he was a shadow of his Deportivo days. He missed 6 games between matchdays 7 and 12 because of torn knee ligaments which are still not operated by any physios. His main problem was his out-of-field inconsistencies. He always played his "Homesickness" card whenever he was criticised by the media and some time threatened to go to Brazil and retire. He was also missing from the club's winter break training for a few days when he went AWOL somewhere in Brazil. He was fined a record of €18k weekly. He doesn't make you believe that he's the mature player having already played for the likes of Los Galacticos or BVB 09. I would be so so if he stays but happy if he leaves for Athens. Perhaps he can make a new beginning at Paiania, who knows???

Dude if that is true, then I recon we better start thinking about someone else. I don't want an other Sousa in the team. Enough is enough with Vardinogiani tricks...

-you know a Friend of mine that is Deportivo fun told me that he used to be a great player in Depor (The trio Tzalminia-Conseisao-Rivaldo was awesome), but as soon as he went to Real he wasn't doing good. As a matter of fact he was a mediocret player mostly on bench for 3 seasons in Real.

I heard a rumor about Davic. I wouldn't think it is true because that guy is really ###### good.

Whatever may be with Flavio's character has little to do with this fiasko on behalf of the incompetant PAO management.

Flavio belong to Galatasary. In order for PAO to purchase him, they must pay Gala. They haven't..what's Flavio supposed to do? Sign a contract with and present himself to the press wearing a PAO scarf saying he hopes he will have great success with the club?

He is contractually bound to Gala. Full stop!

Archived