Phantis Forums

PAO-Halkidona

panatha_boy

Most likely line-up:

-------------------------------Galinovic

-----------Morris--------Goumas---------Kotsios-----Munch

Bides(Vyntra)---------------Basinas---------Papadopoulos(Wooter)

------------------------------Gonzalez

--------------------Konstantinou-------Gekas

Pame merh arrwsteia!!!!! :box:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gonzalez's goal was awesome!!!!!!!!!!

:nw: :nw: :nw:

Open game - i like but a few mistakes in PAO defence is worrying me! Malezani fix things up - you are an Italian afterall so you know all about defending and holding leads!

relax people.... if the game stays open... PAO will score several more...

We made mistakes, but we won't be doing it in the second half...

but we have good firepower upfront.. so, it'll be a nice game...enjoy

Normally we wake up after the first goal we concede in Leoforo. This time it took two.

I think they have underestimated Halkidona (just because it is the easiest of the three games we have left doen't mean it is easy)

Great first half but I don't think the second is gonna be anything like it. Malezani is gonna staighten some things up.

say what you will, but i'm loving it...

i know, perhaps, no team in first place and a must-win game has ever played such an open game, but this is soccer in its purest, most beautiful form!

As I said before, as long as the game is open, PAO will score many more (that was 1-2 when I said it)...

Good game

6-3

Very pleased to see Pap back and scoring

Gonzalez awesome - loved everything he did today and well done to Malezani in playing Gonzalez further back to control more things

Mihalis - nice header LOL cant believe he chipped Edebe with that header - could have had a hatrick AT least!!!!! ahhh well stock standard miss a few chances - not only him but Fanis as well.

Bides should not have started IMO - Vyntra should have - with Vyntra on the right it gives us more stability i think

:angry: at Lyberopoulos scoring the winner in Crete in the last minute - gamo**o!!

:gr:

Kalo Pasxa na exoume kai tora i seira tou PAOK!

Good game

6-3

Very pleased to see Pap back and scoring

Gonzalez awesome - loved everything he did today and well done to Malezani in playing Gonzalez further back to control more things

Mihalis - nice header LOL cant believe he chipped Edebe with that header - could have had a hatrick AT least!!!!! ahhh well stock standard miss a few chances - not only him but Fanis as well.

Bides should not have started IMO - Vyntra should have - with Vyntra on the right it gives us more stability i think

:angry: at Lyberopoulos scoring the winner in Crete in the last minute - gamo**o!!

:gr:

Kalo Pasxa na exoume kai tora i seira tou PAOK!

What did you want Konstantinou to do score ten goals... Pao is suppose to win 10- 3 are you kidding me... He did his job scored two goals in two minutes another game winner, set up another 2 enough said... Pap played very well today scored a consolation goal.. Very impressed with Gonzolez today magnificant goal.. This guy has talent some games he is no mans land......

You guys talk about Bides, Malezani has him playing right back and he doesnt want him to make too many runs... When u got Pap, Gkekas, konstantinou, Gonzalez thats what they are for, he is playing way out of position thats why he starts everygame because the coach tells him what to do.......When was Bides a right back never, but he does what he is told....The defence today was pathetic if they played any other team like a poak or Aek we would have neen finished they have to straightnen up back there.. It was disgusting watching them play...

Pap, Gonzalez MVP todays game...

Mihalaki could have performed a little better but did his job even though he was on an off game....... Be realistic yeah he missed a couple of chances.. This guy was injured all week he took a needle to play in the game today and he came thru for his club once again....................

Archived