Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Ionikos

Montreal_Thrillos

Of course this is easy... It is one of your biggest subsidiaries/Affiliates.... :P One of the dozen Pireaus-district teams...

You tsirakia will give you a psychological boost for leoforos... Exploit it while you can... :P

ah 2nd post and the arguing has begun already

and of course we will get blamed we argue.

speaking of tsirakia.. how is OFI doing these days?

Of course this is easy... It is one of your biggest subsidiaries/Affiliates.... :P  One of the dozen Pireaus-district teams...

You tsirakia will give you a psychological boost for leoforos... Exploit it while you can... :P

ah 2nd post and the arguing has begun already

and of course we will get blamed we argue.

speaking of tsirakia.. how is OFI doing these days?

as of lately, pretty good! they just stole a point from you the other week remember?

pappou isnt arguing hes joking....dont you realize that to pappou EVERY attiki team is kokkalis tsiraki except for PAO and AEK...... :LOL:

Bak to the Greek league

we can't look past this game knowing we play Panathinaikos the week after Ionikos

we will have fan attendance which is great to hear and will see again

Olympiakos has been playing good soccer in the league as of late but can't seem to find the back of the net

but from wut i hear Ribbo is back

just in time

to warm up for this game and to get ready for the clash v Pao

lets win

isnt it amazing how gekas joined pao exactlly after playin his final 2 games for kalithea against olympiako?????? mages.....kati vromai

dude, that was all over the newspapers when the deal was fixed. pao was hoping gkekas would help kallithea in cutting some points from us, what he actually did.

pappou isnt arguing hes joking....dont you realize that to pappou EVERY attiki team is kokkalis tsiraki except for PAO and AEK...... :LOL:

Actually AEK is Kokkalis tsirakia as well... :P Do you remember how many times in the past the Hanoumisses opened their legs to thrynos while they were giving everything against us? Do you remember Demi sitting with Kokkali few months ago?

Or may I remind you Bajevic's gift champinship to Thrynosd while he was at AEK!!!

Hanoumisses tsirakia!!!! :P :P :P

P.S. I am sure that my post will get the attention of at least ONE dirty Hanoumissa so I am waiting for the response... :P

Guest Protathlitis

yeah ok jokes aside some of you gays (if you are not joking) should remember that ionikos came 2-0 down to draw 2-2 last year

ESP is right; AEK has always been OSFP's bitch :LOL:

Another point I would like to make is that Vangelis Vlachos,the Ionikos manager is a known GREENs' fan.He would seize the opportunity to overrun Thrylos to say the least.Ionikos is also relegation battlers which means that they will fight to get something of Olympiakos.

On the other hand, Olympiakos is in great form at the moment, and we all hope that our team will come back from this week's vacation more powerfull than before in order to do the Double.

Like all Greeks today we are all in good spirit

but back to the league and to the title run

Ionikos will not just falll down and let us win we must take the game to them and the win will come easy

great time to prepare for Pao again we need to worry about this game and everything will play itself out

Olympiakos#1

On the other hand, Olympiakos is in great form at the moment, and we all hope that our team will come back from this week's vacation more powerfull than before in order to do the Double.

What form - apart from the Kastoria game you guys have been struggling. And it really isnt quality opposition if Okkas is scoring twice in one game!

What form - apart from the Kastoria game you guys have been struggling. And it really isnt quality opposition if Okkas is scoring twice in one game!

Look...I can see you are only judging after the results! My point is that OSFP plays good football at the moment...I wouldn't exageratate if I said that olympiakos plays the best fooball in Greece at the moment!

I agree that the results aren't showing that completely but what is football when you play 11-0-0 or 8-3-1 in order to take a draw???This is the kind of football all teams in greek championship are playing, and especially against olympiakos.

Let me tell you something! I would give everything in the world to keep watching olympiakos playing well and much better in the future than simply winning and take the championship!Our hopes as GAYROI include both but the most important for me is to play good football..

Stoltidis & Anatolakis have 6 yellow cards which means they should be carefull against Ionikos

so long brothers

Stoltidis & Anatolakis have 6 yellow cards which means they should be carefull against Ionikos

Apart from these two, Okkas,Ziovanni,Kostoylas and Georgatos have reached the yellow card limit and their presence in sunday's game is unsure in order to protect them from losing the greatest battle of all!

Guest Protathlitis

4-0 OSFP

I just want chances finished leading up to leoforo where we wont get as many (but still more than pao will for sure, like I said)

Let me tell you something! I would give everything in the world to keep watching olympiakos playing well and much better in the future than simply winning and take the championship!Our hopes as GAYROI include both but the most important for me is to play good football..

I agree to a certain extent. Playing attractive and attacking footbal is important but as title contenders, you must ask yourselves whats wrong if were not getting the full 3 points - even if were playing good football. Something must be going wrong - good football also means total football in my opinion and it starts from Melos Adonaki rite to Giovanni Okkas etc. If your strikers arent finishing and it has been a continuing trend for 6 games (correct me if im wrong this is your team not mine) people must be asking questions and trying to identify the problem to fix it.

Good football is good and I agree but were also at that stage of the season were we cant compromise with what we want and the reality of the situation and been title contenders.

Archived