Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Ionikos

Montreal_Thrillos

file adoni,

most of what you say is right, but from what I know OSFP has the best attack in the league with 40 goals...I believe that others have problematic attackers...

so long

Your actually right, and PAO is second with 38.

But, form does not take into account the whole season, it takes into account your previous 5 (give or take one) games.

Anyways

the Gayroi will win this quite easily, 4-0

VAZELOI WERE GOING TO KILL YOU IN YOUR HOUSE AND CLAIM WHATS OURS!!!! TELL MALEKLANI TO START PACKING HIS BAGS :LOL:

first off dusan will be the one packing his bags.Leipame yeiti einai kalos proponitis.

second-its ours from last year and will remain ours.

ektos o kokkalis, na vali to xeraki stin tsepei tou.

GOOOOOOOL IONIKOS

that was the only bright spot for Pao today

when Ionikos stunned us early on

and we all know the low side of Pao today

Gekkas choking on the spot

Pao we are coming

the RED ARMY will be their to take wut is rightfully their's

and do remember Pao still has to Play Paok in Toumba and AEK in Leoforos

Leoforos isn't a force anymore

and Olympiakos will win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Protathlitis

A couple of things I wanna say about this game and not just to do with OSFP

1. It was fukin awesome to have kosmos back; it makes the game so much better and helps the team so much. Id rather have opposition kosmos than no kosmos

2. Giovanni was horrible; I was watching some video of him the other day with his goals against real madrid, pelates and this one goal v akratitos :blink: and he is so far from that champion player its unbelievable. he has been nothing short of disgraceful recently

3. when we were taking a free kick the wall ws obviously not far back enough and an ionikos player obviously left the line before he should be allowed to. the commentator said "not one Greek referee can put a wall properly and thats why they never make it overseas" I think he was right as I watched it for the rest of the game and it was ridiculous.....something should be done

Archived