Phantis Forums

Transfers in summer

CH-Thrylos

Ze Roberto would be the biggest signing for Greek football ....... which is why its not going to happen anytime soon.

exactly my thoughts.

and he did resign with Bayern, they're just trying to make a Brazilian connection......... oh he'll come to OSFP because Rivaldo is also there or some bs like that

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well the Dellas rumour maybe cut short

Rumours have it he loves Rome and will leave Roma for cross town rivals Lazio

i hope something else turns up

wut a fortress we would at center defense and depth

as for a strikers

saviola is a good choice but he is some what like Okkas off course lacking the skills

but we need somebody big like Mpenza

i guess we will see wut happens

well the Dellas rumour maybe cut short

Rumours have it he loves Rome and will leave Roma for cross town rivals Lazio

i hope something else turns up

wut a fortress we would at center defense and depth

as for a strikers

saviola is a good choice but he is some what like Okkas off course lacking the skills

but we need somebody big like Mpenza

i guess we will see wut happens

he is not like okkas!

he scores 3 times the goals okkas scores

about mpenza i would say things will be clear after the match hsv plays today. if mpenza will play, then it is sure that he will stay in germany. hsv plays in the intertoto cup and if mpenza plays the he wont be allowed to play for us in the cl. if he wont be in the lineup it would look to me as if he is heading down to greece.

about mpenza i would say things will be clear after the match hsv plays today. if mpenza will play, then it is sure that he will stay in germany. hsv plays in the intertoto cup and if mpenza plays the he wont be allowed to play for us in the cl. if he wont be in the lineup it would look to me as if he is heading down to greece.

Emile Mpenza started today, and scored in the 38th minute :tup:

I hope this is the end.

Mpenza has just scored a goal for HSV...

But CL/UEFA Cup regulations (from uefa.com) say that the first three rounds of intertoto are excluded from the rule that a player can play only for one team in a uefa competition in same season.

This is only round 2 so he could still come to olympiakos and play CL - this is very unlikely - he wouldn't be playing in the starting line-up in the intertoto & prepearing for a new season if HSV really wants to sell him.

This is only round 2 so he could still come to olympiakos and play CL - this is very unlikely - he wouldn't be playing in the starting line-up in the intertoto & prepearing for a new season if HSV really wants to sell him.

That is correct, I also check up on that, thanks for the information. It does seem though HSV is bent on keeping him, unless they get what they want (an outrageous bid for a MEDIOCRE player from some club like us)

drakos 13 don t laugh because okkas will score this year for osfp but i don t know if gekas and your other hasogolides will do any better.....

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

you have to be kidding me....

OKKAS SUCKS !!!!!!!!! 1 out of every 9000 easy opportunities goes in..... what 5-6 goals this year? after starting practically EVERY GAME? meanwhile having Rivaldo and Djordjevic feeding him? man even our 5th striker had 5 goals....hes the new star on the Pame Stoixhma commercials with the tetoia eukairia den xanetai clip of the week!

dont know if Gkekas would do any better? Gkekas misses medium chances, ones with GOALKEEPERS in front of him at least! by the way Fanis was the leading scorer in the league last year. even Papadopoulos benched many games this season and was in poor form had 12 goals...

face it OSFP has the midfield

PAO got the strikers

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

you have to be kidding me....

OKKAS SUCKS !!!!!!!!! 1 out of every 9000 easy opportunities goes in..... what 5-6 goals this year? after starting practically EVERY GAME? meanwhile having Rivaldo and Djordjevic feeding him? man even our 5th striker had 5 goals....hes the new star on the Pame Stoixhma commercials with the tetoia eukairia den xanetai clip of the week!

dont know if Gkekas would do any better? Gkekas misses medium chances, ones with GOALKEEPERS in front of him at least! by the way Fanis was the leading scorer in the league last year. even Papadopoulos benched many games this season and was in poor form had 12 goals...

face it OSFP has the midfield

PAO got the strikers

Drakos I have respected ur opionion lately on many things..Give Okkas a chance this year I think the weight off his shoulders are off he will have a good year for the reds hoprfully not against us.. He was the Pepsi MVP by the sportswriters this year he must have did something right!!!!!

well i don't know about Okkas being the pepsi man of the year but wutever

from wut i saw in the confed cup Paps and Gekakas don't look like the can carry the load

and if Konstantinou is out dam wut a huge problem for Pao

they did get Mantzios maybe that will solve the Konstantidou problem lol

anywayz back to this free transfer season when will we get a freaking striker or midfielder for that matter

we need something on the right side

thats just as big of a problem then the striker position

the thing with okkas is, that he isnt really a striker. i'd say that he would perform better if we would place him behind the striker or as a winger, allthough he would have to improve he pass play. but with his speed he should be able to open the opponents defense and like that help in creating chances.

the thing with okkas is, that he isnt really a striker. i'd say that he would perform better if we would place him behind the striker or as a winger, allthough he would have to improve he pass play. but with his speed he should be able to open the opponents defense and like that help in creating chances.

thats where Okkas should be

on the wing

lets face it he is not a striker he his at best a back up or sub type striker

but he needs to be somewhere in the midfield

:D

todays rumours say that hamburg is ready to accept our offer for mpenza, that konstantinou is ready to sign with us and will most probably be announced on friday and that we are close in signing ivory coast national player yaya toure (22, 1.89) from metalurg donetzk.

I think if we do land Mpenza (pronounced Em-Penza NOT Benza as some in the Greek media have you believe) he will prove to be over rated.

From what I know of him he is inconsistent and he isn't worth the money they have been mentioning.

The efforts should be trying to secure another quality midfielder or winger. I guess now time is running out.

Any chance we can play Kypreo-switcheroo and offload Okka for Konstantinou? I realise than Konstantinou is a free agent, but it would prefer K over O any day.

well all this things i am hearing is very relieving for our club

but let me remind u guys before u get too happy

these are still just rumours

till we see a press conference and actually signings nuttin is official

but i just hope everything turns out right for our club

Personally I'am really stoked over the potential signing of Toure, this guy is going to give us one hell of a future at that position (knocking on wood)

Now if only we can finish up with Mixalaki and Mpenza and make the big mpam in the middle of the field I'll be more than estatic. This week will be all tell tell, strap in paides.

Archived