Phantis Forums

Liverpool v Olympiakos

NYC_Olympiakos

I know this topic is a little early since the game is in a couple of weeks and we have 2 league games and not to mention one of them involves our most hated rival

that said this game will be on Thyrlos mind till Pao comes to Karaiskaki

Bajevic has said that Olympiakos will go to Anfield with an attacking mindset rather then just sitting back

we will most likely be playing more passive then we usually are but still dangerous at the same time

i don't know if anybody heard ?

Rivaldo as some injury with his ribs and i would like alot more facts about the seriousness of it ??

back to the game Olympiakos knows wut it needs to do

on qualifying that is

we control our own destiny but Olympiakos can not just go into Liverpool having the mind set of just qualifying but on winning the group

i know Olympiakos horrendous away record but records are meant to be broken and its time to get the first win of a away game i won't be satisfied with a tie that isn't good enough (unless Monaco doesn't beat Deportivo La Coruna).

If Olympiakos is ever to do anything in C.L. they will need to win an away game b/c all teams will just play scrappy in Greece and then beat them at home and we can't have opposing teams having that mind set

we need to instill some fear in the back of their minds when Olympiakos comes to play them at there house

Karaiskaki as been a blessing in itself along with all the Thyrlos attending the game causing a positive atmosphere for Olympiakos and just the opposite of the opposing team.

Liverpool will be missing key players like Baros and Cisse and i believe they have a couple of more injuries of note

but we must not let up at all they will be playing with shear emotion behind there home crowd and Greek teams historical are horrible in England but Olympiakos will hopefully change things

Liverpool will be bitter b/c of Saviola's goal that shouldn't have happenned

seems like alot of things stacked up against Olympiakos

wuts on Olympiakos side is the experience especially on the Defensive line holding its own and giving up only 2 goals to this point and those goals coming against Monaco in France

i believe Schurrer will be missing the Liverpool game due to suspension for having 2 yellow cards (if i am wrong please let me know)

Drodjevic appears back to form as he was all over the field and off course he did score that crucial goal

Giovanni seems back to form too scoring a couple of goals last week vs OFI and playing a good game vs Deportivo

also the fact that we have been competitive on the road having drawn and lost by a single goal

now its time to win and Olympiakos must to this if they are ever to progress in this competition

now lets go Olympiakos and make us proud

Thrylos is behind u 100% and even more if u can believe that

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

den gamiese m#$%! dragonfly lol,,,,,,,,poutsa poutsa poutsa poutsa poutsa ksilo ksillo sto poustara ton thrillo kotes kotes malakes pireotes flori flori pou sas gamane olli

this is a good onedont forget...

RIVALDO

Melachrinos

GAMA TON ZIOVANI

------------------------

TIS MANES SAS GAMAME STO LIMANI

TIS ADERFES SAS STO PASALIMANI

KAI O PATERAS SAS O PALIOPOUSTARAS

GAMIETE O FRINOS KAI O PIREAS

:gr: :gr: :gr:

First we have two easy games with Ioniko and Panathinaiko for the Greek League, and then we can think about the game in England, which is very difficult... :)

why is it that every coment u make has to include pao?? this topic is oly vs liv and some how u manage to include pao and a cheap shot as well?? u got issues my friend and the more i read your post the more convinced i am that ur only here to cause trouble which will destroy this site... ur like a cancer of phantis However the mods havent realised it yet jst like cancer untill its to late...

P.S no offense to people who have cancer or know anyone whos had it..

Easy? Against Pao? :LOL:

Ask Arsenal.

Olympiakos is not Arsenal when it comes to playing Panathinaikos B)

Unfortunately for them, we may not have a lot of black men in our team (like Arsenal does), but we have something else which is VERY long, and it'll be a special present for everybody who's related to Panathinaikos...

Be patient...just a few days are left... :P

I think this is the best time for Oly to play Liverpool and I can see you winning your first ever game outside Greece. This is not really because you are a better team but because Liverpool have many injuries and can't field their best 11.

If they did, you wouldn't win in anyway.

You can at least get a draw.

About Rivaldo's injury:

Here is what ERT says:

Rivaldo Undergoes Treatment

The Brazilian ace suffered a rupture to his ribs during the match against La Coruna and did not train today

The match against Liverpool can wait. Until 8 December, when Olympiacos will play the match of the year, two Greek championship games precede, one against Ionikos on Sunday and another against its eternal rival Panathinaikos on Saturday 4 December. So, the players have to temporarily forget Champions League and concern themselves exclusively with the local championship. Preparation for Sunday’s match began today, with a training session in the Rendi facilities. Rivaldo, however, did not participate, due to a rupture to his ribs. The Brazilian ace underwent medical treatment instead. On the other hand, Mavrogenidis and D’Akol trained as normal, while Filippakos followed an individual programme. Tomorrow, the squad will start its training session at 12 noon.

hmmm :tdown:

If it is really a rupture, it is very painfull and there is nothing to do but rest

It came in a bad timing (is there a good one for injury?)

Oly will have to proove its worth without Rivaldo

I wondered what happened when I read in the Madrid newspaper Marca that "Rivaldo ought to get a red card for elbowing Skaloni in the face" (???)

Knowing Rivaldo I thought this man had to do something painful to him to provoke such a reaction

And I thought that with the buthcer Capdevila absent there is no risk...

Will he miss is first super classico? and the Liverpool game?

:( :( :(

I dont think that Ribo will miss the game against Panathinaiko. He will ridicule them, even if it means he plays with local anaesthesia. But the problem in his ribs is not in the bone. It's in the muscle....which means after after a few days rest he should be fine...

Unfortunately for them, we may not have a lot of black men in our team (like Arsenal does), but we have something else which is VERY long, and it'll be a special present for everybody who's related to Panathinaikos...

Talking of things like that, here is a special dedication. Enjoy :P

Posted Image

Easy? Against Pao?  :LOL:

Ask Arsenal.

Olympiakos is not Arsenal when it comes to playing Panathinaikos B)

Bla,bla,bla....

I predict a 3-0 Pao win. Goals by Morris,Epalle and Olisadebe.

I mean..very loooong goals. :LOL:

QUOTE (Dragonfly @ Nov 25 2004, 04:24 AM)

First we have two easy games with Ioniko and Panathinaiko for the Greek League, and then we can think about the game in England, which is very difficult... 

why is it that every coment u make has to include pao??

and why is it, that as soon a osfp supporter opens a new topic some of the vazelines rush in and start messing it up with needless comments either about a player of us, spaming the whole topic or just ripping the person that started the topic? :angry:

Its very hard for one man to keep the Pao forum tidy with tossers from the red side corrupting topics

and then they complain that WE are ruining the pao forum. i havent noticed anything like that. :nono:

why dont u try to ignore some kind of comments made by people that obviously post in here to to let steam off by provocing other people? reactions like that just encourage to continue provoking. :smartass:

so please lets get back to the topic :hypocrite:

why is it that every coment u make has to include pao?? this topic is oly vs liv and some how u manage to include pao and a cheap shot as well?? u got issues my friend and the more i read your post the more convinced i am that ur only here to cause trouble which will destroy this site... ur like a cancer of phantis However the mods havent realised it yet jst like cancer untill its to late...

Dragonfly,

Holywood is right in the sense that you don't really seem to care for oly's sucesses, only for PAO's failures....

One could even start doubting whether you are really an olympiakos fan.....

:unsure:

(I know some PAO fans do the same kind of provocations, but at least they seem to really care for PAO's results.....)

I predict a 3-0 Pao win. Goals by Morris,Epalle and Olisadebe.

I mean..very loooong goals. :LOL:

If Morris and Epalle score against Olympiakos (Olisadebe cannot play more than 15 minutes at the state that he's in now... so who cares about him) , I promise to all of you (because at that time I will be in Greece and I will be watching it live from the stadium...), that I will leave my seat in the stands and invade the pitch being totally nude!! If these players score against Olympiakos I will become the best streaker of all time... I promise! :rolleyes:

I can't believe i created this topic only to have Olympiakos v Pao disscussions

thats my mistake and should have known this will happen

anywayz i remind everybody lets talk about C.L. here

Lets go Olympiakos

mate if u read the replys u got in this topic u would realise that Dragonfly was the one who changed it into a pao vs oly topic with his stupid comments..

Blame dragon fly for this coz his the one who had to throw in a cheap shot about pao :tdown: ...

P.S i pointed it out b4 it became an issue..

Guest Protathlitis

Im not as confident as dragon fly (talk about HIM turning everything into a oly v pao thing) we have a better team than pao, but then again its a derby and anything can happen.

As for my thoughts on the TITLE of this topic, i think we could even grab a win in england but again im not going to get my hopes up. Depor should beat or at least hold monaco in spain they "owe it to their fans" according to irueta

olympiakos:

This is because Dragon likes to provoke every discussion on this website into a duel between the two sets of fans. He has done that in all other threads and discussions by going back and finding a statement one of us made some time ago and making a provokative statement.

He is a jealous and bitter individual. Although he doesn't have to make a statement about PAO, he does it out of his jealousy. There is no other explanation.

Not in the bone?? Well that is a reliefe

But why they wrote "rupture" The English of ERT leaves a lot to be desired

And you surprise me, fcportoultra, I did noy know that you were a torcedor de Pana

I am a Portista but i find too many similarities between Olympiakos and Benfica so if I had to pick a team in Greece it would be Panathinaikos. The only problem is that I also like AEK because of Fernando Santos, Bruno Alves and Paulo Assuncao (you cant punctuate words here,drives me mad)and Paok because they are the underdogs from the north and that reminds me of Porto.

So,if Olympiakos doesnt win I will also be greek champion :gr:

But I wish Oly all the luck in Europe.Rivaldo is one of my favourite players ever.

Dragonfly,

Holywood is right in the sense that you don't really seem to care for oly's sucesses, only for PAO's failures....

One could even start doubting whether you are really an olympiakos fan.....

:unsure:

(I know some PAO fans do the same kind of provocations, but at least they seem to really care for PAO's results.....)

that goes the same for u guys

u lost 5-0 to manu and dont care simply cause we lost 7-0

please !!!

hence look at my signature |

dragon, zise tin zoi sou file mou.... ksekola ligo, afou vlepeis oti oi pio polloi edo mesa den se pane... kopse ligo, giati eisai toso poromenos? Exeis tpt paidika traumata mipos?

Archived