Phantis Forums

Liverpool v Olympiakos

NYC_Olympiakos

first of all we are 3 points clear of u guys

second u say that our plays wasn't that much better then yours your right but we got the win

third u seem to bitch about the refs both in the greek league and euro so is it Kokkalis influence

second where do u get 2 penalty kicks from

pantos foul was outside the box (blind)

second where were yellow cards when rivaldo got fouled twice outside the box when both times it appeared the defender was going for body ?

the ref wasn't consistent period

yes his foul was outsidte the box....but also a wreckless one from behind....and he was already carded.

also Giovannis handball? Gerrards goal disallowed?Baros goal disallowed? The play of the second goal, where a liverpool player was hacked down, only a few seconds later it ended up in the net so nobody cared........

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Protathlitis

Giovanni's handball? even you really shouldent claim it was handball. Both goals were rightly disallowed. Antonis had heard the whistle. Should Gerard who got the winner have been sent off in your opinions?, Drakos, pao123 etc.

gerrard goal was disallowed due to an obvious foul on schurrer

schurrer wasn't fouled he would have clear the ball

and wut are u talking about baros goal ???

on the ball that went slipped into the net it was either shot by gerrard or baros

i think baros committed the foul on schurrer

these are european referee's Kokkalis ain't controlling them so stop with the all referee s%$#! that Pao bitches about

just stop

enj0y my signature too

also- Shurrers header was before he was pushed.... even if baros had done something (he only gave him a small shove, not worthy of a foul) it would have still been set up for gerrard.

Gerrard's tackle wasnt viscious, or worthy of a red card. There were incidents like this kicking on both sides. All i said was that Pantos was booked the first half, and made a wreckless tackle from behind just outside the box. Thats should be a second yellow and then a red. Basic football rule.

Also you think Antoni heard the whistle that was made after the ball went in? even if it was before, you may not know goalkeepers or ever have played as one, but a goalkeeper NEVER will stop and let the ball in, or ever take the chance that in a stadium of 40,000 he thought he heard a whistle, ask any goalkeeper, their instict is to stop a shot the best of their ability, whistle no whistle, and for Antoni an experienced pro hes no exception he has goalkeeper instincts. He couldnt get it, but in fairness to him that was a rocket.......

Baros scored in the second minute off a corner and it was disalowed.....

Giovanni's handball wasnt arguable. It was frozen on the tv, and in clear sight. I am not claiming it, i am stating it. It was clear and on the camera in the replay.

Guest Protathlitis

Gerards tackle showed extremely obvious malice. He lossed the ball so he kicked out at stoltidis out of frustration. I watched with both sbs and espn commentary and both said it was a red card. What do other pao fans say cos drakos must be blind or something

Gerards tackle showed extremely obvious malice. He lossed the ball so he kicked out at stoltidis out of frustration. I watched with both sbs and espn commentary and both said it was a red card. What do other pao fans say cos drakos must be blind or something

well my commentator in french did not say that.....as for the other incidents , are you blind?

Liverpool overcame a lot of s%$#! from the officials to win rightfully. I had never seen such a one sided refereeing display in the CL before, ironic that it was for Olympiakos i must say...enough of this topic, i agree with hollywood.

Pao fans is it obvious here u just can't stop bitching about the refs

even when Olympiakos something is wrong with the refs

if u morons go to the stats Olympiakos had more fouls and cards called on them

shut up about the refs

stop crying u pathetic losers u guys analyze Olympiakos game more then your own club and more then its own supporters

all of u are a bunch of clowns

thats why nobody bothers arguing with pao fans cause its point less they just refer to the ref constantly

u know wut go s u c k the refs dik maybe that could make things better for pao but knowing u guys will just bitch about something else

that is a fact

Olympiakos doesn't need to do that b/c they are above Pao by alot they have something u guys don't have class

u know wut go s u c k the refs dik maybe that could make things better for pao but knowing u guys will just bitch about something else

that is a fact

hows that a fact? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

if ur gonna actually say "thats a fact" then say it to something more logical instead of an insault coz u sound like a baby, getting all worked up over an internet forum...

Pao fans is it obvious here u just can't stop bitching about the refs

even when Olympiakos something is wrong with the refs

if u morons go to the stats Olympiakos had more fouls and cards called on them

shut up about the refs

stop crying u pathetic losers u guys analyze Olympiakos game more then your own club and more then its own supporters

all of u are a bunch of clowns

thats why nobody bothers arguing with pao fans cause its point less they just refer to the ref constantly

that is a fact

Olympiakos doesn't need to do that b/c they are above Pao by alot they have something u guys don't have class

Oly11, I can somewhat understand your frustration but aggressive comments don't you think? :huh: :tdown:

Ella tora bro relax a little bit. Not necessary to take things seriously and get stressed. You know you're giving good reasons to be booted out and I don't think you want that to happen.

Make it fun for yourself when you're in here. B)

Perhaps we should can Germanako in the forum to tell us if Liverpool or Oly was helped from the referee. We should also call Bajevic and Skasni to tell us who played better footbal this year in Europe.

And Finally lets call GOD in the forum to tell him "why are you so bad with Olympiakos in Europe"? THIS IS NOT FAIR O, LORD!!

XEKOLISTE REEE!!!!!! :gr:

Guest Protathlitis

Perhaps we should can Germanako in the forum to tell us if Liverpool or Oly was helped from the referee. We should also call Bajevic and Skasni to tell us who played better footbal this year in Europe.

And Finally lets call GOD in the forum to tell him "why are you so bad with Olympiakos in Europe"? THIS IS NOT FAIR O, LORD!!

What the hell?

i think that was a good post to end this topic on

• 2 months later...

Posted Image

Re vazeli. especially

Slick 13.. yaniotis. choc 13.. Elaston pappou. drakos 13, pao 13

will u all fit in this couch and watch our next games vs newcastle..

I hope U will

please keep talking trash...please... i cant wait till it blows up in ure faces again...this will be a good one...

Posted Image

Re vazeli. especially

I hope U will

please keep talking trash...please... i cant wait till it blows up in ure faces again...this will be a good one...
I know it will and to be honest i dont care but the difference between us is we can take trashing

u guys oh evergreen close this topic.. do something ,,,,

Posted Image

Re vazeli. especially

I hope U will

a nice red couch !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pao fans do enjoy it

the one thing here is that Shearer would fit right into Olympiakos due to his age

but if i were u i wouldn't be so quick to add him to the list

the guy in between goal will be tough on giving up one

im excited to add shearer to the wall of gay-killers

at least our own player didnt cost us a game by getting ejected like he did ehtes

maybe u guys will win the next 3 games in greece hes suspended

OLY 11: I heard gonzalez got a call from the wwe. They need someone to be an enforcer!

Better then Ribbo. maybe in a chess tournament

Archived