Phantis Forums

Liverpool v Olympiakos

NYC_Olympiakos

:tdown: Bajevic Lost The Game :tdown:

Guys Iam dissapointed like any other olympiacos supporter,

but we have no one to blame but Bajevic

I agree Giovanni is a passenger in European games.

He is the type of player you will bring on the last 10 - 15 mins fresh to hold up the ball in midfield,

Now look at the mistakes in more details.

Right after the break : Polle the Striker comes on for Traore and Kewel, goes to the left hand side of defense.

The same move as the first game at Karaiskaki, and pantos got red carded,

5 mins in the second half and we concede a very soft goal, a strict defensive outfit should not concede these kind of goals.

Bajevic let it go, after 70 mins the pace dropped and we still werent applying any kind of attacking pressure. The best form of defense is attack and Giovanni, Rivaldo and Djordjevic werent creating anything like wise Georgiadis.

Bajevic Should of played with these tactics

Okkas or Castillo

Djordjevic Kafes Maric Rivaldo

Venetidis Vallas Anatolakis Pantos

Shurrer

Nikopolidis 5-4-1

The End

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact is to all you gauvroi out there, you have only qualified once thru to the next stage of a champions league. That is fact that you cannot deny!

So don't try to compare yourselfs with us because you haven't got european pegidree.

So get over it and ante gia!!!!!!!!!!

The funny thing is that when SBS (Australian TV Channel) televises a soccer match with a greek team, it always end in disaster. Beleive it or not!!!!!

WE KNOW PAO IS THE BETTER TEAM IN EUROPE

kinda like the way OSFP is better in greece but we back it up with this fatc: 32 vs 18.

and if u think that u r right up there with arsenal and manu u and juve,,, explain to me how the last 3 years u have not gone past the group stages of the C.l

and here we go now how u will bring up our failures as a comeback OOH very impressive and well thought

u guy in here talk about more of our team then your sad team

I can see it now when u get kicked out of the uefa cup

reaction: olympiakos also lost! but what about your perromance on the field in your game? ah that doesnt matter!

what about the 5-0? who cares the other team lost 7-0!

thrillosmtl relax and take it like a man, u n the other oly fans were bragging on how u were to top the table and how ur gonna go to the last 16 hell if i remember correctly, someone said u guys can even win it!! now u failed like usual and for all the times u n ur oly friends bashed pao and said "ohh were first in our group and pao is third in theres whos the better team"

ur gonna cop it from people like Green coz u would do the same thing..

thrillosmtl relax and take it like a man, u n the other oly fans were bragging on how u were to top the table and how ur gonna go to the last 16 hell if i remember correctly, someone said u guys can even win it!! now u failed like usual and for all the times u n ur oly friends bashed pao and said "ohh were first in our group and pao is third in theres whos the better team"

yeah and we still had a better campaign then u we won 3 games vs your 2

so correct me if im wrong but what do people will remembeer the most

teams u beat or teams u tied? u guys tied arsenal u think in europe people will talk about your ties with arsenal ?

u see the difference between us is yeah we lost today we didnt play well in the 2nd half

all your excuses are refs refs refs refs refs and corruption

and yes at leats we got to enjoy being in fiirst for 3 C.L weeks!

u guys didnt get to see first for 7 years and still cry about that to this day

so dont tell me how to react

ps: are we not both in the uefa are u guys in a bigger tournament? i dont see your name in the c.l final 16!

By the way at least we didnt make the bold prediction that after we beat the champs of slovenia in preseason that we would make it to the 2nd round of the C.L

i

s%$#! man talk about crying!! u bring up points that r Irrelevant to what i said!! relax and take a chill pill..

However if u wanna talk crap, then fine bye me..

oly 10 points, 3 wins, 1 draw, 2 losses, scored 5 goals

Pao 9 Points, 2 Wins, 3 draws, 1 loss, scored 11 goals

thoes stats say that pao lost 1 less game then oly, they also say even though we won 1 less game then u did we scored twice as more which shows we performed in a more dominating way!! :box: However both clubs got screwed by the football gods, i mean 9 and 10 points is 9/10 enough to go through yet we both feel short which shows how hard our groups were... with the exception of rosonborg and depor...

that doesnt really matter coz both clubs r in UEFA now!! and i belive both clubs have a good chance in winning it as well :gr: ....

:tdown: Bajevic Lost The Game :tdown:

Guys Iam dissapointed like any other olympiacos supporter,

but we have no one to blame but Bajevic

I agree Giovanni is a passenger in European games.

He is the type of player you will bring on the last 10 - 15 mins fresh to hold up the ball in midfield,

Now look at the mistakes in more details.

Right after the break : Polle the Striker comes on for Traore and Kewel, goes to the left hand side of defense.

The same move as the first game at Karaiskaki, and pantos got red carded,

5 mins in the second half and we concede a very soft goal, a strict defensive outfit should not concede these kind of goals.

Bajevic let it go, after 70 mins the pace dropped and we still werent applying any kind of attacking pressure. The best form of defense is attack and Giovanni, Rivaldo and Djordjevic werent creating anything like wise Georgiadis.

Bajevic Should of played with these tactics

Okkas or Castillo

Djordjevic Kafes Maric Rivaldo

Venetidis Vallas Anatolakis Pantos

Shurrer

Nikopolidis 5-4-1

The End

couldn't u have called bajavic at halftime to tell him this lol

to me if bajevic made a move right after teh first goal we would have been set

not rezic in but castillo or even okkas

just to get the tempo of the game down

in the first half we didn't play good but we played the way we should have

we got the goal and liverpool really didn't threatend us

in the second half i think kewell got passed pantos that was the mistake there and it came the first goal for liverpool but after that goal the game went 30 mins of really nothingness who knows wut kind of plays the subs could have done.

i want to see one record or fact

how many goals in c.l. have we conceded in the 80th min and on

there was only one good thing that came out of the game

The Thryle that attended the game

more then 3,000 of them in the cold weather i believe it was 8 degrees

they were very loud till the end i heard chants all over and they deserved more then wut they got in anifield

congrats to those thryle that showed so much love for there team

even bringing there children to that game great job on your side of things

The tragedy of the chronology can be x-pressed in few words.....

After a convincing first half where the Greek team controlled the game, the result and their destiny with an outstanding Rivaldo (the rest average)...and hold the Greek flag high in the English skies the downfall came in rates.

They started as Olympiakos.... and ended as Loliakos against a Liverpool far away of its best days.

This result is only sweet because the way all gauroi were carrying on before the game and in general their whole CL campaign.

"Sto telos xerafizoun ton gambro" or should i say sto telos xerafizoun ton gerrard lol

anywaz....gerrards goal was awesome

and the way liverpool played was awesome...totally impressed but its OSFP fault they let them play that way

Giovanni kept on falling down trying to kill time at the start of the second half...who does that

all in all...an awesome day for me!!

i cant be bothered analysing any of the game or anyones comments however someone very earlier than me pointed out that greek teams are not that far behind major teams of europe only that the next couple of steps will be difficult before we are on that level....very very true and i think that both teams PAO and OSFP if they were better managed (coached) and were able to tactically get it right on match day than we would be a match. Player wise we have talent!

GERRRRAAARRRRDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!

:nw: :nw:

Guest Protathlitis

Whats this paos better in europe?

Sure they were 5 years ago, they were better than most teams in europe and so was oly under bajevic. The sad state of affairs now is that pao is even worse than oly in europe.

Oly had a better campaign we got 10 points for fuk sake in a much harder group.

oh well i think we'll do well in UEFA, especially if we play pao, then we can be confident of PROKRISI

At the end of s%$#! day im looking forward.

THRYLE THEE MOU - Megali mou agapi

OSFP fans were sining to the end.

When you are done bickering, you might realize that Greek football has lost and NOT individual teams...

When Liver scored early in the second, visions of Barca-PAO 3-1 came back to me

I was hoping this game would NOT end in the same heartbreaking fashion...

2 goals in 10 minutes... was harsh. :tdown:

Livers wanted it more, and played like it.

It was a bad game for gauro, AND Greek football

Speedy recovery, in Europe, and better results, is what I always wish for EVERY GREEK team. :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

PEACE

When you are done bickering, you might realize that Greek football has lost and NOT individual teams...

When Liver scored early in the second, visions of Barca-PAO 3-1 came back to me

I was hoping this game would NOT end in the same heartbreaking fashion...

2 goals in 10 minutes... was harsh. :tdown:

Livers wanted it more, and played like it.

It was a bad game for gauro, AND Greek football

Speedy recovery, in Europe, and better results, is what I always wish for EVERY GREEK team. :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

PEACE

I will agree and disagree with you...

First of all no matter what I cannot cheer for Oly's success... I simply hate Thrynos and everything that goes along with it... I am pretty sure that Greek football will have more chances with many other different teams... There is no point expecting anythung from Thrynos in regards to the welfare of Greek football simply because it has never happened before in the 85 year disgraceful history of Thrynos... ;)

On another note, I too remembered the Barca game that ended 3-1. There are some differences however...

1st Barca was a team and not a Kafeneio...

2nd We were very unlucky to have conceided a goal in the end of the first half, in the beginning of the second....

3rd as soon as we conceided the 3rd goal everybody realised how strong PAO was by getting Barca in their area for the remaining 20 minutes!!! (Vlaovic almost scored in the 90th minute remember?)

Thrynos on the other hand could do nothing (of course he conceided the goal very late in the match) but nobody can make a serious argument that Thrynos would have scored if they had 10 or 20 minutes ahead of them (especially when Katsiki Okkas came in...)

I blame Thrynos's defeat yesturday to several factors:

1. Djordjevic was a disgrace he should have been replaced by half-time...

2. Giovanni was a clown as always and offered NOTHING in the team

3. Adonaki was very lucky to get away with his stupid mistakes (actually Gerrards disallowed goal was definetly NOT a foul)...

On the positive side Rivaldo has offered a lot especially in the 2nd half. I think Rivaldo was the key to Thrynos's campaign this year even where he did not play well. He gave a spark of respect to the team although the finale was the same as previous years...

Stoltidis andKafes fought hard but they could not hold Liverpool back especially when the defenders had no ways of stopping the oppositions apart from hard fouls... Pantos, Anatolakis, Schurrer ,Vallas were all dangerous to get red carded...

Anyway ayta....

I was merely comparing the results, NOT the teams.

I am pretty sure that Greek football will have more chances with many other different teams...

Probably true, but until those different teams show up, we have to face the fact that gauros also represents Greek football in Europe, just like PAO, AEK, Aigaleo, Panionios.

Excluding PAO, I do not see any of them doing a better job so far.

AEK has had some great runs in the past, but I am not sure about this year.

I separate gauro fans, from gauro team.

Although gauros is my least favorite Greek team...I do not feel any hatred for any team.

This hate is generated from the local rivalry, and is being supported from the managements and the colored press, mainly for the purpose of selling papers and tickets :tdown:

My football interest lies mainly in European games

Winning in Greece is the antidote to European failure.

I find it not only SAD, but unthinkable to cheer against any Greek team abroad, NO matter what the opposing fans will brag about :angry:

The good news are, that there are many more Greek fans like that, than not.

I find enough joy in Greek success, :gr: to more than counter the annoying fans b.s. :nono:

PEACE

Sto telos oi Aggloi gelane kai emeis tsakonomaste.

Einai thlyvero...

Greece Euro 2004 ...DEN KSEXNO POTE :gr: :gr: :gr:

PEACE

You are very civilised my friend Trifilli... Obviously you must be living outside Greece.... I totally agree with your mentality but unfortunately I have to deal with 'Tsoukalades' every day.... :P Therefore I cannot share this mentality with you.... ;)

I am anti-gey, anti-peireotis, anti-red, anti-karaiskaki, anti-kokkaliskaki, anti-TVmagic ktl ktl.... I cannot help it... Its a desease!!!! :P But a good desease!!! :tup:

well I must admit I was wrong today kinbd of like u guys are when it comes to rivaldo

only to me it happened only once not everyday like u guys

now yes this was a collapse im still i shock but we will move on like we did  after the 7-0

now as for all u  OSFP haters.. we still had a better campaign then u.we had 3 wins vs your 2 and im so happy arsenal prevented u guys from winning they proved u dont even beliong in the same league as them!

there are no excuses man. Liverpool outplayed you all the second half....and they got no help from the ref, Pantos should have been sent off.

As for Rivaldo......it was a clear foul, come on now. Rivaldo was the best player for OSFP first half... he even went back on defense!!!! second half...trixes

we can argue about who had the better campaign.... i am going to say PAO, you will say OSFP........

OSFP had better defense, won one more game

PAO better offense and lost only once

it can go either way, so lets just accept that. Its balanced.

Listen Pantos should not been send off but if he was then so should have been steven Gerrard for his vicious kick

look the ref didn't cost us the game i said that earlier but the ref did a bad job in not awarding cards to liverpool players u have got to agree with me on that

Olympiakos only have themselves to look at and blame

anywayz i hope to see u guys in uefa

!? that was not a vicios kick man, he was going to flick the ball past OSFP, this happened a lot that night, most times it was succesful. Gerrard isnt the type of player that would do that viciously anyways...

Pantos had a yellow card in the first half. He then in the second half took down kewell from behind right outside the box. That should have been his second. Later on he made another bad foul that could have got him his second.

The ref didnt cost you the game, thats for damn sure. That guy helped you too many times for it to be costing you. I dont want to start and blame refs whatever, but there were many instances for OSFP to be saved, and very few for Liver.

The only way we can meet in Uefa is in the semis or final...you guys dream it to be a final because you know that one game in karaiskaki uefa will have you banned from having fans in europe all the next 10 years! :LOL:

u are blinded with hatred did u see the anger in Gerrard eyes when he took a vicious kick

Pantos may have deserved a yellow but how many other Liverpool players deserved yellow cards

answer that

look in the ref didn't cost us the game but if U say some s%$#! better back it up alot better

Karaiskaki has hosted 3 c.l. games so far with no problems

Leoforos hosted 3 and in the game vs Arsenal we heard about the racial chants there

who u think they would ban first?

back it up?!??! this was the worst reffereed match i had ever seen in europe! I didnt want to rub it in!

Lets start

Goal disallowed in the 2nd minute.

Giovanni handling the ball in the box

Pantos should have had a second yellow card TWICE

Gerrards goal dissallowed- over a small shove from Baros that was made...very lucky call in such a physical match.....

Clear penalty in the second half, not given, but thrinos got what they deserved right after and it was 2-1.....

This was a terribly one sided ref.

Yeah Karaiskaki had no problems in the CL....but i wasnt talking about the CL was I, if you think PAO vs OSFP in europe would just another game but bigger, you have no clue. we already saw what your fans were doing last time...UEFA wont have that .....also your fans were making monkey noises too on saturday......There werent any racial chants in leoforo, it was accused to be monkey noises too.

guyz, there's one certain thing, rest is donkey debate...

Not only PAO but also Olympiacos got kicked out of CL... This is bad bad bad news for Greece cuz at least one of them should get that ticket... Cuz both of them in my opinion deserved it...

PAO was burnt out against Rosenborg and the super-trio of Nicopolidis-Giovanni-Pantos sucked against L'Pool...

Good Luck to You in UEFA Cup guyz... :)

U know what I feel for the OSFP team and to the good fans like CH :tup: .

As to the rest sucked in u guys talked, u guys brought down Greek soccer by throwing things at basinas, doing crap at the olympics, and booing non red players of our NT.

From a serious view point Oly played good at the start and scored through Rivaldo (dejavu) and i think with that mentality they thought they were playing PAO again were happy with the 1 goal lead and relaxed

2 best players i think was Rivaldo and Schurrer and they should serve u well in UEFA but its time to get rid of the clowns and dinosaurs u have on ur team (Ribo will have at least a year left in him)

Hope we meet in UEFA

:gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

The fact is to all you gauvroi out there, you have only qualified once thru to the next stage of a champions league. That is fact that you cannot deny!

So don't try to compare yourselfs with us because you haven't got european pegidree.

So get over it and ante gia!!!!!!!!!!

The funny thing is that when SBS (Australian TV Channel) televises a soccer match with a greek team, it always end in disaster. Beleive it or not!!!!!

WE KNOW PAO IS THE BETTER TEAM IN EUROPE

kinda like the way OSFP is better in greece but we back it up with this fatc: 32 vs 18.

and if u think that u r right up there with arsenal and manu u and juve,,, explain to me how the last 3 years u have not gone past the group stages of the C.l

and here we go now how u will bring up our failures as a comeback OOH very impressive and well thought

u guy in here talk about more of our team then your sad team

I can see it now when u get kicked out of the uefa cup

reaction: olympiakos also lost! but what about your perromance on the field in your game? ah that doesnt matter!

what about the 5-0? who cares the other team lost 7-0!

the last 3 years? wake up man pao played in the uefa cup 3 years ago reaching the quaterfinals.

it is the 5th year in a row that pao still are in a european competition after christmass.

well beat that or maybe try to win a away game first :LOL: :LOL:

Archived