Phantis Forums

Liverpool v Olympiakos

NYC_Olympiakos

stuck with halkias?? im pretty satisfied with him and galinovic up to now?? did u see the match last night?? guess not?? or how bout those stops halkias had vs arsenal?? u see those too??

you are a mod..theres no need to spark fights..mb u shud model your posts after evergreens and nightsurfer and the 2nd mouse...cause what ure doing is oftly immature...especially for someone who has some responibility at their hands,..

im sorry but im not normally like this but this is payback for all the m*****es u guys have said since the 7-0

excuse me for rubbing it in

tomorrow I will be back to normal

today im having fun !

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you are a mod..theres no need to spark fights..mb u shud model your posts after evergreens and nightsurfer and the 2nd mouse...cause what ure doing is oftly immature...especially for someone who has some responibility at their hands,..

obviously this post didnt hit you...

Now perhaps you will realize that you must respect legends like Liverpool and other teams that reach the quarterfinals....

I support all Greek teams but if you do not learn how to appreciate what others have done by keep on saying "how many European titles PAO has?" or "lets win at Liverpool because we are better" perhaps this is what you deserve.... :(

Think about it......

the ref clearly sucked atleast 2 pen. to pool was not given + both anatolakis and pantos should have goton the red card on several ocasions.

but to be honest i dont give a fook cause frinos is out.

a special shoutout to dragonfly where are u now?

:LOL: :LOL:

Archived