Phantis Forums

Liverpool v Olympiakos

NYC_Olympiakos

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why is it that every coment u make has to include pao?? this topic is oly vs liv and some how u manage to include pao and a cheap shot as well?? u got issues my friend and the more i read your post the more convinced i am that ur only here to cause trouble which will destroy this site... ur like a cancer of phantis However the mods havent realised it yet jst like cancer untill its to late...

P.S no offense to people who have cancer or know anyone whos had it..

Dragonfly,

Holywood is right in the sense that you don't really seem to care for oly's sucesses, only for PAO's failures....

One could even start doubting whether you are really an olympiakos fan.....

:unsure:

(I know some PAO fans do the same kind of provocations, but at least they seem to really care for PAO's results.....)

that goes the same for u guys

u lost 5-0 to manu and dont care simply cause we lost 7-0

please !!!

hence look at my signature |

yes but did you count how many times Man U has demolished you? every times you play them you get killed. PAO hadnt been routed like that in europe for a long long time. you were being taken apart by Maccabi, Man U, Juventus broke the record.....so many others... there is a big diff between 7-0 and 5-0...and if you think there isnt then there must be none at all with your destrucion in Nea Smyrni last spring....

well normaly we would go through to the next round with 9 points but this year we wont ok.

thats not the isue here!

u will lose 3or4-0 and hopefully monaco will also win.

and then its fiestaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :1eye:

the reds will take the smallest reds apart. nikopolidis will get humiliated like he always does in england.

depor twise missed an open goal last weak remember when he got fooled by high balls and here your arse will get pressed and the crosses will come raining in :LOL: :LOL:

btw thank u for helping greece with 3 wins this season atlast u gave a little something to greece :LOL: :LOL:

u will lose 3or4-0 and hopefully monaco will also win.

and then its fiestaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :1eye:

If this happens and we meet in Uefa Cup I dont think you will be still talking for fiesta.... Tragedy would be the word to describe it....

8a se kseftyliso se oli tin Europi opws ekana kai sto basket otan paizame antipaloi stin euroligka... B)

i know this is hurting Pao to see Olympiakos currently at first but our job is not done yet

Pao ppl think it is b/c now they expect us to bow out of this tournament

we won't we still have too much to prove

we won't see u in UEFA but we will see u on saturday

Olympiakos goal is not only to go through but to win the group

Are you PAO fans serious? There is no way Oly gets anything but a win. 1-0, that number never fails us. This time it will be Okkas or Castillo whichever one gets the start.we'll take our group and move on. My team of England, Arsenal will have no problem disposing of rosenborg at Highbury, no matter how bad they've been lately, and thus Panathinaikos will be out. Oh and say hi to AEK for us. :P

Are you PAO fans serious? There is no way Oly gets anything but a win. 1-0, that number never fails us. This time it will be Okkas or Castillo whichever one gets the start.we'll take our group and move on. My team of England, Arsenal will have no problem disposing of rosenborg at Highbury, no matter how bad they've been lately, and thus Panathinaikos will be out. Oh and say hi to AEK for us. :P

no, the question is are you serios.

Oly at home this year has done well and had good luck. They havent always been great at home, but away they are awful. No arguing this. Last SEVEN games away you have conceded 20 goals and scored 1. thats not a confident statistic, also that Liverpool are desperate for the win, and boosted by a win vs Arsenal.

As for Rosenborg, Arsenal will probably win, but to our advantage the sport is football. Rosenborg are not a well known team generally and have a lot of talent that could surprise. Even if Arsenal dominate them, they could still hit posts for 90 minutes and then the whistle! Rosenborg are a team with nothing to lose, they have talent who wants to make name for themselves, Highbury is a great place to get noticed.... and we all remember Russia in the Euro.

again you are not doing well in europe that last 2 seasons and like to bring up our failures

!

u know when u lose to liverpool and get 3rd spot ur gonna cop it with ur bullshit.. "ohh whos doing better in europe" or "whats has pao done the last two years in CL" because ur gonna b worse off my friends and will see who laughs...

i beleive OSFP didnt stay in europe after the first round and PAO did. the rest remains to be seen. In the champions league ill agree OSFP have impressed this year. But PAO has only lost one game, and thats not bad. We had little luck this year, with Rosenborg, and in London and PSV.

by the way these r my predictions:

Iiverpool 2 - 1 Oly

Depor 1 - 1 Mon

with those results right there Olympiakos would end up progressing to the next round due to the fact all the teams will be tied with 10 points but Olympiakos would win the head to head match up with both teams

now that we can finally focus on this crucial game on wednesday and i have read some of wut our arch rivals have posted

its the usual garbage and countless excuses.

i mean i read one comment on how Rosenburg has talent and look to get to his stage u need to have talent but lets relax a bit with the praise

your right Rosenburg has nuttin to play for and u are right that nobody really knows much about them but they have alot of injuries too to add

anywayz back this this Topic i do remind everybody this is Liverpool v Olympiakos

Olympiakos will be playing away and to make matters worse they will play in England which no Greek team has never won.

that said this is a different Olympiakos team and u can tell from there body language with the confidence and positive mentally from across the team.

now i think Schurrer will miss this game with a suspension due to yellow cards if he was too play

i mean its a blow to our defense but Olympiakos played w/o him today against a good Pao team and we didn't give up a goal

so i am confident with that front

most likely Olympiakos will go 4-5-1 to try and frustarte Liverpool

now we all know Liverpool as been injury stricken all season long espeically at the attacking front.

there are still full of confidence with the Arsenal game don't know they fare this weekend, but all said Arsenal has been struggling alot these dayz so can't take too much from that.

Last time Olympiakos played Liverpool they posted a 1-0 win at Kariaskaki but the scoreline doesn't tell it all.

Olympiakos completely dominate the game hit the post twice and missed a couple of more chances to net one in

Steven Gerrad didn't play but will this time around so that should bolster Liverpool's midfield control and attack but having both Baros and Cisse out makes it tough work for Gerrard

Bajevic said this a couple of weeks ago that the mindset of Olympiakos will be to win the game and thats the way it should be

Olympiakos can't let them play there style and sit back they will get burn

now Look Olympiakos won't be going in a high tempo but need to attack Rivaldo is showing very good form and so is the rest of the team

i just hope Okkas can get out of his slump and do some positive things on the pitch

if anybody got info or anything of importance to add on this game then please speak

and keep doing the Great things Olympiakos

What about Shurer ?? Will he recover and be fit for the game??

And about Okkas, maybe he should close his eyes and imagine that he is facing the Israel NT, he scored there allright, even against the good GP of theirs

Beware of Xavi Alonso. I personally believe that this game will be determined in the midfield

Let us pray and hope for the best, because we can not depend on Depor which bring forth the reserve team

Oly should play a 4-5-1 to clog the middle as Liverpool have no one proven up front, and Liverpool will have to rely on their midfield. Oly will be confident (especially after beating PAO) and they need to play like it. All Oly need is a draw but they must play to win, as I don't expect Deportivo to hold Monaco. If they can score 1, they'll be into the next round. 1-0 oly or 1-1 with liverpool getting a late goal. :gr:

it deoends what liverpool team shows up...if they play like they did vs arsenal i see them beating oly by two goals, but if they play like they did this weekend then i see a draw...oly have to come out strong in the midfield..they need to take care of buisness in the deeper midfield and look to break out forward...

Oly at home this year has done well and had good luck. They havent always been great at home, but away they are awful. No arguing this. Last SEVEN games away you have conceded 20 goals and scored 1. thats not a confident statistic, also that Liverpool are desperate for the win, and boosted by a win vs Arsenal.

it is a fact that we have pathetic stats in away matches, but the last few matches we didnt look that bad at all. as it has been said the players will have a boost after the win against pao. and except the match against juve we didnt play bad away this and last year. we have 0-1-4 in this and last cl and we had a few good matches away, though losing them in the end.

if schürrer will be fit to play and if the rest of the team isnt too tired i think we have the chance to turn back to greece with a spot in the next round of the cl.

the only thing i am affraid of, is that we will play with a lot of pressure and that is not good as we know from the past.

but i believe we will get a tie and go through like this.

Schurrer will be a question mark heading to this wednesday's game v Liverpool

i had previously made post that Schurrer wouldn't be able to play but i was wrong

so hopefully he will

Garcia will miss the came

Baros will be able to come back

Olympiakos go for the win and all things that are good will happen

Oly's win over PAO wasn't convincing. Both teams seemed to have their opportunites to score. Other than Rivaldo's excellent kick, it would have been scoreless.

But, congrats to th reds for the win. As for the match with Liverpool, it can go either way. Good luck. Should be interesting.

I think Milan Baros will be back for Liverpool for this game.

Oly's win against PAO is not a factor here. PAO played with a system that didn't test Oly's defense. You can be sure Liverpool will give Oly defence a much harder evening.

I think Liverpool will win but let's hope Monaco do us all a favour and beat Depor her :P

baros will play outstanding and monaco will easely do the rest!

remember depor will play with their second or third team!

baros will also get a special bonus from pao if he does the job right :tup: in the next national game for the chech republic handed over by skacel himself :LOL: :LOL:

am in for

pool - frinos 3-0 and atleast 2-0 by halftime

depor - monaco 1-3 with depor quickly behind 0-2 :tup: :tup:

Archived