Phantis Forums

Liverpool v Olympiakos

NYC_Olympiakos

Olympiakos has been by far the better team in this group but we must fight hard for the entire 90 minutes to get the result we need.I'm predicting OKKAS to score the goal that puts OLYMPIAKOS thru to the 16 :tup: I know he has scored only a couple of goals and broken 6 goal posts :LOL: BUT he will deliver for our first away win in 25 attempts :tup: 'OLYMPIAKEEEEEEEEEE EISAI 8EEEEEEEEEEEEEE'

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It just goes to show what a terribly poor group of teams this was where the best team has only managed to score 4 goals. Oly need to do change that statistic if they want to go through tonight. They need at least 2 goals in Liverpool to go through.

It just goes to show what a terribly poor group of teams this was where the best team has only managed to score 4 goals. Oly need to do change that statistic if they want to go through tonight. They need at least 2 goals in Liverpool to go through.

panos are we jealous cause your team is in th euefa where it belongs?

look at the mighty rosenborg how they played so well yesterday only losing 5-1

the team everybody got to beat

at least Deportivo from our group was in every game not like rosenborg

and PSV yesterday not even trying to play (after all they were in the last 16 otherwise u may not have won 4-1.. 1-0 maybe but 4-1 I dont think so)

and u should not talk about how the top team only has 4 goals

i mean i know one team that actually won a title by playing very defensive

and advancing out of the group in 2nd with similar stats!

hint: they won the Euro 2004!

panos are we jealous cause your team is in th euefa where it belongs?

look at the mighty rosenborg how they played so well yesterday only losing 5-1

the team everybody got to beat

at least Deportivo from our group was in every game not like rosenborg

and PSV yesterday not even trying to play (after all they were in the last 16 otherwise u may not have won 4-1.. 1-0 maybe but 4-1 I dont think so)

and u should not talk about how the top team only has 4 goals

i mean i know one team that actually won a title by playing very defensive

and advancing out of the group in 2nd with similar stats!

hint: they won the Euro 2004!

Where it belongs!!! Of ALL the Greek teams that have played in Europe, it is PAO who belongs to the Champiions League. The rest specially your team are johnny-come-laties.

But to get to the point, the fact that you have not managed to score many goals is not a bad thing until now and I was not trying to be sarcastic to your kolomada. Why are you so paranoid everytime! I was simply stating a fact. If you want to go through to the next round you need to score goals. What doon't you understand bout that statement? I mean, Liverpool will definitely score, which means you will have to score at least one. That will be interesting to watch with your tsoukou tsoukou tactics so far.

Just take it easy man.

p.s.

see you in the UEFA Cup. There won;t be any Kasnaferides there, or tonight to help youget the result you want :P

tonight pool will show their class and rout frinos !

frinos will be thrown into deep darkness- and will once again embarish us greeks living outside greece :LOL: because they are a greek team next year its much better for frinos to start in the uefa cup and let aek or paok play in the cl.

another thing is that the match will be shown live in danish tv3 and whenever they show frinos playing in england they always lose bigtime.

btw here with a cablebox u can watch all 8 cl games live for free each time

what cablebox? what country?
its in denmark its only available in denmark

another thing is that the match will be shown live in danish tv3 and whenever they show frinos playing in england they always lose bigtime.

btw here with a cablebox u can watch all 8 cl games live for free each time

Here in England if you subscribe to Sky Digital you can watch all the CL games live by choosing the one you want to watch or flick between them.

As for me, I just go to the Greek bar in town and watch it on Greek TV via satelite.It's more fun watching it with Greeks anyway. But tonight I will watch this one with my English Liverpool friends in an English pub and cheer with them all the way :)

by some way if we actually do advance eho na sas po and what will u reply with

the classic rfes corruption.. we went to the quarters and then will go crying to moderators like u always do when someone rips your team

but then again we proved something this year

when u buy the refs like u guys did last year to help u win the title.. it shows in your performance in europe as it did this and last year by gaining the uefa spot!!

while the runners up have a better campaign

PS: if we do advance say hi to monaco or liverpool for us !

disagree zahos we won euro because we were the best team in europe, defense is part of the team you know. We beat France, czechs, portugal - the team people consider to e the best twice. When we went forward we were fantastic and when we defended we were fantastic.

As for oly the most pleasing thing to me about oly especially under bajevic is the way we play. Oly's midfield and attack have been superb this year and im happier about that than our apparently sure defense.

Thrylos IS better than liverpool BUT we cannot be complacent. So far against all the teams in our group we have most of the time overwelmed the opposition defense especially at home. Oly must attack and cannot sit back and wait for both results to go against us. A goal would be huge.

Why do you tell me this, do you think I am Portugese? Of course I agree with what you say, I am just reffering to Rechagel's tones (have been following them closelly) never to consider his team a favorite(no matter what he believed inside him. I think after after France we all thought we will win this, and so did he.) I believe that Chechs, French and the Portugese lost because they could not show enough respect. We should not make this mistake.

GO OLY! :gr:

Archived