Phantis Forums

Liverpool v Olympiakos

NYC_Olympiakos

Somebody here mentioned Antonaki AGAIN.

I think it was thrillosmt:

Let me tell you, the guy IS A LIABILITY. Did you see how he let Gerrard's shot slip under his body. He was lucky that the ref called a nonexistent foul. Then later he dropped the ball and Pongole nearly scored again.

You can have him, we will have the final laugh.

Also What was it with the ref tonight? He gave all the 50-50 to Oly. There was nothing wrong with Gerrad's goal and nothing wrong with Baros' goal in the first minute!!!!

Oh, I have to change the statistics in my signature, but I leave that for tomorrow :D

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bring us liverpool anyday because we have a score to settle with them and we will sort them out, as we did against PSV and Arsenal.

Our only downfall was our plight in norway and we expect responsibility for it.

Olympiakos fault tonight is lack of experience.

get rid of the old players and bring young players that have heart and ambition.

no way.......i know PAO is better than OSFP, but were not at Liverpools level. you have to be honest alittle bit.....ive only seen them play this year tonight, but if they play like that regulary they can beat anyteam they wannt, PAO too.

I ask some of the PAO fans to show more sportsmanship.

It doesn't matter what some one may have said before the game, the Oly fans showed decency last Satuday and we should do the same. Let's not ruin the forum. Just put yourselves in their shoes and remeber the feeling.

well for the first time antonaki played like he used to play when he was at pao always letting in easy-goals in crucial matches justice in done thank u antonaki :D

also a big thank to frinos for providing greece with 10 points this year now also aek should give us a last victory

There is NO way you can get a result if you've got the mentality that '..kai an valoume ena goal perasame'. Einai klassiki psixologia oti an arxiseis na skeftesai prepei na fao 3 goal gia na apokleisto, tha ginei akrivos afto. An skeftodousan thelo 3 goal gia na PERASO, tha eixan safos megaliteres pithanotites na mi fane 3!! It was ridiculpous. From the 35gth minute they played like its injury time in the world cup final!! It was coming, there was no question or surprise. The katara of playing for 3 results!! :tdown:

I ask some of the PAO fans to show more sportsmanship.

It doesn't matter what some one may have said before the game, the Oly fans showed decency last Satuday and we should do the same. Let's not ruin the forum. Just put yourselves in their shoes and remeber the feeling.

EVERYONE!!!! evergreen is right...no one really rubbed the derby loss in our faces and rmeeber we didnt advance either...its a shitty feeling, especially after losing like oly did...show alittle respect

Before i say anything about the game

I want the people in this forum that are Greek and cheered for Liverpool to do this:

NO SWEARING

back to the game which i saw unfortunately

the first half was a good half for Olympiakos they didn't dominate it by any means but they got the goal they needed

Rivaldo was tackled down it was obvious

Great goal i thought that would be enough but how stupid can i be

the end of Olympiakos started at the end of the first half. In intermission time

Look the blame of the game goes to the players first but Bajevic gets a whole lot from me

i was the one praising for his return but he dissapointed tonite

i mean in the first half the worst player on the team was Georgadis very obvious

i mean he should have taking him out at least after the first goal by liverpool

Pantos was horrible on letting the player through the sides end of story

then when Georgadis comes out he goes out for Rezic listen Rezic is young 25 years of age but he hasn't played much at all and u bring him in the most important game i mean wut the hell

at the time the defense was doing well it was more lack of possession i mean liverpool just kept the ball at all times.

if anybody should have came in it should have been maric i mean he is a midfielder a possession type

i know he is young but he would have been alrite.

Bajevic didn't tell the team but wut to do

i mean u couldn't tell were they commiting to defense or still trying ot play there game

they should have countinue to play there style b/c they would have gotten counter attacks

the team was in dissaray

Look i can care less about uefa i mean look at how many teams make it to uefa

i will only care if we get to the quarterfinals but not banking on it.

as for the ref listen he was shitty to both sides but he fail to establish any authority

liverpool players were hitting Gerrad kicked an Olympiakos player on purpose i mean Olympiakos got 3 yellows on my counts to liverpool 1 but the ref didn't cost us the game.

just look at Olympiakos

now there is a more important issue here the future of Olympiakos

Olympiakos depends on experience and its obviously hasn't paid off in the last 2 years especially in C.L.

Look at how many over 30 year old players we have depended on Djordjevic, Rivaldo, Georgadis, Georgatos, Anatolakis, Schurrer, Nikopolidis (Giannou covers that), and Giovanni i know i am missing something here.

Thats eight players on my count i mean its time to think about the future and i know Olympiakos has some young players ready to play but we need more then that. i mean from that list at most i allow 5 players back Giovanni and Georgadis have to go i mean they just don't have it anymore.

Rivaldo and Djordjavic are fine

Nikopolidis is questionable

i keep schurrer and Anatolakis just for experience for some of the younger players.

this is a absolute joke

i mean in all honesty if Rivaldo didn't score that goal i think Olympiakos would have still progressed b/c they would have sticked to there plan.

i mean i heard all Pao fans talk about how 9 Points didn't get them through

try 10

in other words 19 points by 2 teams and both don't go through can somebody explain that

Olympiakos can also look back at the game at Karaisaki vs Liverpool when they won 1-0 but should have won by at least 3-0

also Olympiakos can look back to Monaco first 10 mins of the game 2-0 lost

don't forget a couple of weeks ago when Monaco beat Liverpool 1-0 with saviola goal which he carried with his hand that goal doesn't happen Olympiakos goes through

and don't forget about Liverpool beat Deportivo 1-0 on a own goal

look at Olympiakos luck in this competition nobody should complain about any other club having this much bad luck in this tournament.

i still love my club in the end but i am hurting

this is alot more worse then last season b/c this time we deserved it but 2 halfs cost us

P.S. Pao u shouldn't talk s%$#! b/c we had more points then u and we just recently beat u guys so shut your holes

i hope we meet in UEFA

and if we ever want to compete we need to improve our league b/c the Premiership beat us out this C.L. 1-2-1

well I must admit I was wrong today kinbd of like u guys are when it comes to rivaldo

only to me it happened only once not everyday like u guys

now yes this was a collapse im still i shock but we will move on like we did after the 7-0

now as for all u OSFP haters.. we still had a better campaign then u.we had 3 wins vs your 2 and im so happy arsenal prevented u guys from winning they proved u dont even beliong in the same league as them!

we both needed help from the kafenia of our groups and one lost 5-0 the other 5-1

anywas we are both in the uefa and im praying we meet so I can hear u guys bitch about the refs corruption fan intimidation conspiracies and no excuses related to the soccer field!!

now as for all u OSFP haters.. we still had a better campaign then u.we had 3 wins vs your 2 and im so happy arsenal prevented u guys from winning they proved u dont even beliong in the same league as them!

What the fack are you talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOu try really hard to find somethingto say to put us down but you only succeed in making the most stupid statements without thinking.

We got 2 draws with Arsenal. You hear that? The only team in the group NOT to lose to Arsenal, the champions of England who are currently 2nd in the premierleague.

And you say we are not even in the same league as them? How can you even go there?

I think you are hurting so much you forget that it's actually your stupid small club who is not in the same league as Liverpool, the 8th club in the English league.

For Christ sake, THINK before you speak :huh:

Yeah but still not good enough

move on your right on that but it hurts and its our only choice

but we better move on to the right step

wut hurts is we were ahead for the most part but not in the end

as for deportivo wut bitches to lay and egg like tht

i mean it was in there own house

they have no pride

###### bitches dumb spaniards and the ref was from spain too if that means anything

now as for all u  OSFP haters.. we still had a better campaign then u.we had 3 wins vs your 2 and im so happy arsenal prevented u guys from winning they proved u dont even beliong in the same league as them!

YOu try really hard to find somethingto say to put us down but you only succeed in making the most stupid statements without thinking.

We got 2 draws with Arsenal. You hear that? The only team in the group NOT to lose to Arsenal, the champions of England who are currently 2nd in the premierleague.

And you say we are not even in the same league as them? How can you even go there?

I think you are hurting so much you forget that it's actually your stupid small club who is not in the same league as Liverpool, the 8th club in the English league.

OK liverpool is in 7th place to be exact

and we got 3 pts from Liverpool while in Pao got 2 points vs Arsenal

in a better group

your group was considered the weakest

and oh yeah look at the points in our group

12 monaco

10 Liverpool and Olympiakos

well I must admit I was wrong today kinbd of like u guys are when it comes to rivaldo

now yes this was a collapse im still i shock but we will move on like we did  after the 7-0

now as for all u  OSFP haters.. we still had a better campaign then u.we had 3 wins vs your 2 and im so happy arsenal prevented u guys from winning they proved u dont even beliong in the same league as them!

we  both needed help from the kafenia of our groups and one lost 5-0 the other 5-1

anywas we are both in the uefa and im praying we meet so I can hear u guys bitch about the refs corruption fan intimidation conspiracies and no excuses related to the soccer field!!

Some here including myself don't hate OSFP and also sympathize with the team and the fans.

What I hate is extreme attitudes that cause violence and racial abuse in matches.

Again it's too bad Oly's outcome. Hopefuly something is learnt from this and they move on.

u got 2 draws vs arsenal on their worst form of the season did u beat them ? did u score more thne they did? NOPe

and a win ps a team of pSV that didnt bother to show up ehtes

but u beat the great rosenborg !!!

.. our record;; 3 wins 2 losses 1 ties = 10 pts

your record 2 wins 1 loss 3 ties == 9 points

last i checked the more points u get the more chances u have of winning something

at least we beat an english side

how u are so happy with ties and not wins goes beyond logic

i will give u the fact u tied them good but u did not win

had u even 1 one of those games u would be in the C.L

anyways these arguments will just go on and on.!

see u in the uefa!!

now yes this was a collapse im still i shock but we will move on like we did after the 7-0

there are no excuses man. Liverpool outplayed you all the second half....and they got no help from the ref, Pantos should have been sent off.

As for Rivaldo......it was a clear foul, come on now. Rivaldo was the best player for OSFP first half... he even went back on defense!!!! second half...trixes

we can argue about who had the better campaign.... i am going to say PAO, you will say OSFP........

OSFP had better defense, won one more game

PAO better offense and lost only once

it can go either way, so lets just accept that. Its balanced.

now yes this was a collapse im still i shock but we will move on like we did  after the 7-0

there are no excuses man. Liverpool outplayed you all the second half....and they got no help from the ref, Pantos should have been sent off.

As for Rivaldo......it was a clear foul, come on now. Rivaldo was the best player for OSFP first half... he even went back on defense!!!! second half...trixes

we can argue about who had the better campaign.... i am going to say PAO, you will say OSFP........

OSFP had better defense, won one more game

PAO better offense and lost only once

it can go either way, so lets just accept that. Its balanced.

Listen Pantos should not been send off but if he was then so should have been steven Gerrard for his vicious kick

look the ref didn't cost us the game i said that earlier but the ref did a bad job in not awarding cards to liverpool players u have got to agree with me on that

Olympiakos only have themselves to look at and blame

anywayz i hope to see u guys in uefa

Archived