Phantis Forums

Transfers 2005!

m_kafes

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This pure bullsh**!!!

I'm laughing now :LOL: They really expect us to think that we can sign Rolan Zarate and Lukas Castroman :LOL:

Maybe some lesser known players, but both of these guys are very well known and I'm sure there are other clubs both bigger than us, or at least willing to pay the money for them.

Castroman is the MVP of the Apertura so far who was bought for $8M 3 years ago, what makes them thinki they can get him? :blink:

This pure bullsh**!!!

I'm laughing now :LOL: They really expect us to think that we can sign Rolan Zarate and Lukas Castroman :LOL:

Maybe some lesser known players, but both of these guys are very well known and I'm sure there are other clubs both bigger than us, or at least willing to pay the money for them.

Castroman is the MVP of the Apertura so far who was bought for $8M 3 years ago, what makes them thinki they can get him? :blink:

if we are still in the champions leageu by then maybe we would go after them

This pure bullsh**!!!

I'm laughing now  :LOL: They really expect us to think that we can sign Rolan Zarate and Lukas Castroman  :LOL:

if we are still in the champions leageu by then maybe we would go after them
Slick my son, you are innocent , young and naive.

I've told ou before, whenever the team is in a crisis, the 1st thing the comes out are our transfer "targets".

You are entitles to dream, but don't fool yourself. I 've know these feckers for 20 years now.

they are expenisve players and we all know we arent the team to dish out all the bucks..but either way, it would be very very very good to pick up castroman or zarate..they are both very quality players...castroman would really help our right side...

I couldn't agree more with you Evergreen on the Matter of VArdinogiannis feeding the papers bullshit

However, I cannot disregard the FACT that last year (around the same time of the season as now) we went shopping in Argentina and came up with a great player. I therefore think there are chances we sign someone good.

I don't care if his name is Castroman or Shithead as long as he is a good footballer.

Anyway I did not post this because I am daydreaming. We all know there is a long way between scouting and signing a player (especially from Argentina). However, I cannot hide my happiness for the fact that the management has realised the team is s%$#! and they are looking forward to making some corrections in January. This means there is hope.

How good for PAO and the greek league would it be to sign Castroman, Matousevic and a mad striker Froutos or thwe other guy sapares?? ..

Why are the greek clubs so tight with cash man thwy dont F***en spend it yamoto... how is the league ment to improve if we always buy has beens!!!

Castroman, Gonzalez, Papadopoulos, Olissadebbe, Basinas, Sackel , Kygiakos, their some good players if you ask me

This pure bullsh**!!!

so let me get this straight, roland zarate is too good for pao too sign, yet he can play on loan at livingstone for a season.

Hmmm livingstone must have a pretty huge reputation it seems.

As for the rest all we can do is wish!

news has come out that castroman is being followed by athletico madrid too..i dont see us winning him over..news also says Karagounis is considering a move to atalanta and AEK(!!!!) if he is to come back to greece, why not at pao again?? he could fill that gap on our right or even partner gonzalez in the middle...

so right now the main rumors are--

nicolas froutos - st (arg)

rolando sarate - st (arg)

lucas kastroman - rwb (arg)

cosmin pastovici - lb (rom)

It would be cool if we could land Max Lopez from River, after the friendly v us over the summer he made some comments stating how hed jump at a chance to play for us and he respected and admired PAO a lot

what about Gonzalaez cousin was it Marian???

and what ever happened to Rivaldinho?

Mariano Gonzalez...is an awesome..player...and could have a better impact than equi...though he plays a wide attacking role....

But...he currently plays regularly for palermo in the serie A...even though they are not that big of a team...he has a hefty price tag...so yeah out of the question.

we should take Charisteas or Kargkounis.

We can only dream of those players Drake with the management we have.

Anyway, Karagounis will not return to Greece and even if Charisteas wanted to come he has a 4-5M euro price tag.

The past players PAO have bought are Dimi Papadopoulos who cost

Next argentinian rumoured to be heading our way is..

Anibal Samuel Matellan

Position: defender

Nationality: Argentine

Birthdate: 8 May 1977

Birthplace: Gral. Villegas

Height: 1.82 m

Weight: 82 kg

started at boca...went to FC Schalke and is back at boca.

keep them coming media...as always

so PAO will become an Argentine Landfill according to Hellenik media, huh? Castroman, Zarate (who are 'has-beens' in my opinion), Matellan, Frutos, Maximiliano Lopez... I'm surprise why still no rumours about Mauro Rosales, Matthais Donnet or Cesar Carignano???

so PAO will become an Argentine Landfill according to Hellenik media, huh? Castroman, Zarate (who are 'has-beens' in my opinion), Matellan, Frutos, Maximiliano Lopez... I'm surprise why still no rumours about Mauro Rosales, Matthais Donnet or Cesar Carignano???

castroman...a has-been at 25?? i dont think so..you obviously havent been seeing the way him and zarate have been playing...because if you had, youd welcome them to pao with open arms..i dont think we will have more then 2 argentines on the team...these are just names we are looking at...it hasnt hit a very serious point yet...

erol bulut is out of the question in my mind...we were looking at hm like 2 summers ago and it wasnt a good signing for us then, and it isnt now,...

Archived