Phantis Forums

Transfers 2005!

m_kafes

anderson is a good player too... but akousa oti ton thelei i Leverkousen kai i Anderlecht... :unsure: :unsure:

Thats just air being blown up our asses, from either pao, to show that we signed a big player even though he was wanted by big clubs, or by chalkidona, to get more money off pao.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the reason for everyone being suspicious is that EVERY Cypriot polayer is described like the fastest, most technicsl and versatile player we've seebn in years. I swear i read those comments about Loukas, Garpozis and Krassas :unsure:

Also, praising Okkas isn't the most popular thing to do in Greece currently :P

Still, this doesnt mean the guy isn't good. Maybe its easier to shine in the Cypriot league, but if he is very good, then he'll be very good here too. Its just that CYprus intl reesults dont quite convey a league of immense talent :whistle:

First of all about Aloneftis its Pana management they went and saw this kid play.. He is only 20 and has never been caped by the National team.. Okkas is great skillfull player that cant finsh he is having very bad luck.. Krassas has been Aeks biggest surprises and he is only 22.. Grapozis has not had the chance to prove himself at Poak hopefully he will.. I think Pana should dig deep and get a player that will help them out if he is out of Cyprus or abroad then so be it as long as they help the team.. pana manegement is going to Cyprus to scout these players not me and you....

Sounds good - I mean about Aloneftis but anyone can come into this forum and praise a player that we havent seen (well I Havent) and we'd all get fooled. We''l just have to see.

What position does this guy play - AM or Striker?

The greens manager went to see this guy play he played in the last 20 minutes for OMOnoia he set up two goals and scored one.. Pana neds midfielders that can produce Gonzalez and Basinas dont cut it once we lost Karagounis the midfield has diseappered.. Kolka is on fire in England sign some young guns that are good with ball... So they can set up chances for Pap and MIhalaki..

And if his so good why did he only play 20 minutes?

YOu will be seeing alot of him in the future.. He only played 20 minutes because he had a slight knock he came on late.. Im not praising anyone its what ive seen of him. Pana management likes him too.. He is a striker but they play him on the flanks as an attacking midfielder..

O Wooter paizei sto kentro kai deksia sto kentro....His transfer appears to be completed by the media, and now they are saying that it's messed up because PAO & Wooter met up and he passed physical exams......This is the new story that straightens things out from Anorthosis.net:

20/12/2004 A

wait.......Sapanis is leaving? and we are getting Anderson.?

I dont get it, Sapanis worked his ass off last year and proved he was a good player. Even in the last game he got to play in vs ionikos he scored.... and we keep skoupidia like maric, zuta, epalle, and Andric and let a USEFUL player go, and replace him with Anderson- who of what i saw last sunday was crap, he does the same thing as maric (fouls, an occasional nice pass, being worhtless for 90 mins).

why wont the management get some real players for a change? s%$#! in turkey they have the most worthless currency in the world and can still attract big players...

it looks like wooters will cost 300000 pounds if pana wants him Anorthosis will not let him go for nothing less.. As we were saying about Aloneftis last week, Olympiakos is on the verge of signing him as Bayevic wants him in his camp.. Pana you have to wake up you go and scout these guys but you do nothing.. Who is Anderson this guy is useless sign a half decent players we dont want guys to fill the bench like Zutuatas, and epalle..

The latest I have is the following:

1. There will be a meeting (maybe final) today Dec 22 for Anderson.

2. Rubakis signed for 4.5 yrs

3. Wooter is very close. If he doesn't come we will buy someone else who is ready too.

4. We agreed with Gkeka. We still need to talk to Kalithea though.

5. We are trying out a young 18 yr old Romanian player...

All this info is from sportime

from sportnews

i dont want sapanis na fygei apo ton pao, he is a very good player... i think if we take Gkeka... is gonna be the best transfer for us!! He is an amazing player...

Looks like its done. Whats everyone opinion of this signing? I dont know much about him so I cant comment yet.

Could I have some stats on Nordin Wooter? Age position. I hear he was one of the players that actually scored against PAO for Ajax in the 3-0 in Athens (Champions League Semi Finals).

I personally like Sabanis but I think he is finished at PAO. The guy sits on the bench for ages and when he comes in he plays like s%$#!!!!! Then he moans about being on the bench and yet when coaches put him in the starting 11 he is completely crap!!! Actually the game against Ionikos for the cup, although he scored (in the 89th minute) he was our worst player along with Morris.... ;)

i think gkekas is a great sining if we close up the deal..he can really help us out cause olisadebe just doesnt look fit ever!! wooters and anderson i will have to see to judge.. i believe wooters is a better solition for the right side then mitu, but i dont know if he is the right solution..we will have to see..i was hoping for somethihg different though...its not complete crap, but could be better

I personally like Sabanis but I think he is finished at PAO. The guy sits on the bench for ages and when he comes in he plays like s%$#!!!!! Then he moans about being on the bench and yet when coaches put him in the starting 11 he is completely crap!!! Actually the game against Ionikos for the cup, although he scored (in the 89th minute) he was our worst player along with Morris.... ;)

File, he was very good for us last year after Maric got injured. Just go back and look how many goals he either scored or assisted. Most memorable in toumpa when he had the last touch before Manoli scored. I can't remember 1 time where he complained publicly.

i saw gkekas play tonight, he looks like a great player.....

i saw him with panionio... molis mpike mesa, ekane ton panionio ano kato kai itan monos tou stin epithesi.... i like him very much!

Apparently we have sighned all the following players:

Wooter

Anderson

Rubakis

Gkek

Question is why havent they been made public?? r they waiting to suprise us or something??

P.S what ever happened to the C.Republic right mid player we were gonna get?? and scouting sth america??

we took Xarampidi from Apoel, he is 23 years old and he plays right and left... he is one of the best player in Cyprus... and most important... he is Panathinaikos!!!

www.sportime.gr

Archived