Phantis Forums

HOLLYWOOD

This Game im expecting a Big win for Pao after a good performence in Cl against Arsenal (2-2) :box: :box: :box:

Ill predict pao winning 3-0 atleast....

Ezequiel Gonzalez, Emmanuel Olisadebe, Michalis Konstantinou (breaking that duck of his :blink: ) netting the goals in for us...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It depends on the attitude the players show in the game. It's a bit too early to make any predictions.

No one wins based on previous performance. If PAO shows his normal Greek Championship side (which is the most likely) it is not gonna be that easy with Kerkyra.

Hopefully I am wrong but chances are that I am not.

If you look at history the only year that we had similar performance in the CL and the Championship was the 1996 year when EVERYONE in Greece was saying that we were playing the best football. So far we haven't seen any super football and the team is in the middle of a Transition.

Furthermore, if you take a look at the performance of players like Basinas (who is crucial in PAOs build up) you will find out that they try to get through Championship games with minimum effort as no one is really watching (that guy really wants a transfer)

I don't care about the score, I only care about beating Moustakia's team!!! :angry:

Remember, Moustakias goal for the entire season is to cut off points from PAO rather than doing well for his club... See Giannena for example couple of years back....

He believes that after Bajevic he will be the chosen one to sit at the bench of Thrynos as a coach... OYST VROMO-MOUSTAKIA ALITI MISTHOFORE!!!!! :ph34r: :box:

Lol @ pappou

Well I think this mite be tougher than wat everyone thinks! Possibly a boggy team in the making here...."should" get three points though, 2-1 or 2-0. Pretty scrappy game is what im thinking though

I really do hope Michalis scores though...!!!

dont under estimate the neo fotostoi.

kerykra have a very SOLID club for new comres to the Alpha division, and anastopoulos has them playing some good ball, too bad he has lost his medication recently and snapped at reporters, LOL. not to mention the edra will be a difficult one, unless they give pao fans 99% of the seats :whistle:

FORZA CORFU

The things are very serious for tomorrow.

Equi, Basinas, Munch and Sanmartean(no change here) are all out and Goumas has a slight prob.

The most likely line-up is:

--------------------------Chalkias

-------Vyntra---------Morris(Goumas)---------Kyrgiakos---------Konstantinidis

--------Mitu ------------Maric..........Sabanis................Scacel

------------------------Konstantinou-------Bykowski---------------

Manoli will be on the bench and so will Dimi. Manolis is ready to play at least a half now, whilst Dimi's presence will depend on how the game gaoes. He might not play at all to make sure he is 100% for highbury.

Hey, I don't know how good Scazni is--too soon to judge (after all, he didn't prepare the team pre-season), but I blame our players.

Our primadonas are too tired, or whatever. It's not the first time that before or after a CL game they suck on the pitch.

For a team like PAO, the reserves and without a coach should be able to handle a team like Kerkyra. :tdown:

Archived