Phantis Forums

HOLLYWOOD

Get rid of these axristoi paiktes for christs sake. Over the yrs weve had players, like sigurdson, kola,villa, and son and so on well the current batch take the cake.

Konstadinidis:scored a fluke goal agaisnt us when he was at paok,and they think hes a paiktara.He looks like one of those bums in the movie the 10 commandments.

Maric: Hes too slow,hes like a video recorder in slow motion,,,he was an orange peeler at porto,,,and hes an orange peeler at pao,,,enuf said,,,piss the wanker off.

Henriksen:Hes 35,,hes given gr8 service,,but his time has come,to make way for a ynger greek defender i hope,please no more ksenoi.

Epalle:Most players from africa have no brains,,and this player runs around like headless chook,,,sto kalo na pai

zautautus:soums son in law,send him back to jewland,,he looks like that tall bloke from the tv series the MUNSTERS ,,,looks like a ghost from some horror film

bikowski/debah...These 2 players will not help pao !%.They both are asxetoi in every way,,,sigurdson may have been hopeless,but at least he scored on many occasions ,,,,but these 2 clowns dont even look like sniffing the fumes called a g

.Bravo Zaec,,bravo VAR(DEN)DINO-GIANNIS ,great FU.KEN WORK u useless ...p.ece of s.itS. If var(den)dino giannis didnt give u enough money to get players,,,why didnt u just sit back and let those 5 yth players u promoted to the senior squad just take their spots. I betya those kids would put in 300% more than these foreign legion players who dont deserve to be playing park football let alone a team like ours

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get rid of these axristoi paiktes for christs sake. Over the yrs weve had players, like sigurdson, kola,villa, and son and so on well the current batch take the cake.

Konstadinidis:scored a fluke goal agaisnt us when he was at paok,and they think hes a paiktara.He looks like one of those bums in the movie the 10 commandments.

Maric: Hes too slow,hes like a video recorder in slow motion,,,he was an orange peeler at porto,,,and hes an orange peeler at pao,,,enuf said,,,piss the wanker off.

Henriksen:Hes 35,,hes given gr8 service,,but his time has come,to make way for a ynger greek defender i hope,please no more ksenoi.

Epalle:Most players from africa have no brains,,and this player runs around like headless chook,,,sto kalo na pai

zautautus:soums son in law,send him back to jewland,,he looks like that tall bloke from the tv series the MUNSTERS ,,,looks like a ghost from some horror film

bikowski/debah...These 2 players will not help pao !%.They both are asxetoi in every way,,,sigurdson may have been hopeless,but at least he scored on many occasions ,,,,but these 2 clowns dont even look like sniffing the fumes called a g

.Bravo Zaec,,bravo VAR(DEN)DINO-GIANNIS ,great FU.KEN WORK u useless ...p.ece of s.itS. If var(den)dino giannis didnt give u enough money to get players,,,why didnt u just sit back and let those 5 yth players u promoted to the senior squad just take their spots. I betya those kids would put in 300% more than these foreign legion players who dont deserve to be playing park football let alone a team like ours

i agree for bikowski and debah, i dont understand why they gave limperopoulo to AEK, i like this player... they gave limperopoulo for debah and bikowksi??????????? :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

hahaha what is it with pao fans always sooking and moaning and groaning after a bad result. not just on this forum but at the ground as well.

draw vs aigaleo then the fans start to boo create trouble then with arsenal will they losing hear that there's mourmoures in the ground about performance now loss to kerkira and here we go again.

as for skazni comment lol classic pao fans always got a scape goat to blame and then they talk about pae pao and other clubs fans? geez the guy after arsneal performance i hear HIS FULLY JUSTIFIED SHUM BEING SACKED, HE WILL SHOW WHAT A GOOD COACH HE IS BLA BLA tora his for the tip?

shum laast yr for me did what he could with the team he had he got best from them and that gave u 2 cups u havent had for 7yrs? geez even aek had won 4 cups during that time.

i reckon give the guy till end of the yr and see what his like u have nothing to lose. otherwise why did u bother getting him just put zaets as coach kai auto einai.

as for the so called players not up to it the bench well what did u just realise that the players u ppl mention werent good enough for pao? or was it because u won a title that doesnt matter we only mention it when things go bad so they're the next scapegoat. an den kanoun dioxtous. alla meta prepei na parete allous kai pios xerei pion tha parete?

as for epalle african with no brains fully reminds me of abonsah at aek lol classic mongrel type player.

love seeing this internal problems at pao and at osfp makes me feel a lot better after we had similar problems.

I really feel sorry for you guys, but with Scazny, this lost will perhaps not be the last! I saw orfull things of him last year in Crete with OFI.

he really didn't find a good tactical way for OFi to play, always took the wrong decisions and the players were not motivated.

I know a lot of football, it's a part of my job and I never saw a stupid coach like Scazny last year in OFI.

I hope the best for PAO, but I am afraid.... :(

F*** ZAEJEC AND HIS TOOLS.

from great football we have gone to s%$#! in 3 games. 0 goals in 2 A ethniki matches- we couldnt beat Aigaleo at home- LOSING to Kerkyra..........i dont care if its early- we went from great form to total s%$#! and the Geys are loving it.

Archived