Phantis Forums

CL-PO-L1: Krasnodar - PAOK (22-Sep-20, 22:00 EEST)

Blackhawk

Cannot get over how atrocious our passing was. How many times did one of our players make a random right-angle pass right at two or three of their defenders? I nearly put a hole through my wall. The only thing missing was Biseswar forgetting to run for a pass OH WAIT HE DID THAT IN THE LAST PLAY OF THE GAME

2-1 isn't a terrible result but we could have won this game outright. Very annoying.

• Haha 1

Αρκετές κακές επιλογές στην επίθεση. Οι αλλαγές φυσικά δεν δώσανε τίποτα. Μπίσεσβαρ χάλασε παρά δημιούργησε το παιχνίδι. Φυσικά πόσα μπορούμε να περιμένουμε όταν το δεξί μπακ-χαφ δεν μπορεί να βοηθήσει επιθετικά. Παίζαμε μονίμως από την αριστερή πλευρά. Και πάλι βέβαια είχαμε χαμένο πέναλτι και δοκάρι. Γλυκόπικρο αποτέλεσμα.

Είχαμε δοκάρι αλλα ήρθε καπάκι το γκόλ απο το πουθενά!

Ελπίζω να είναι έτοιμος ο Ουαγκέ την επόμενη Τετάρτη. Ο Κρέσπο τα έδωσε ολα (οπως πάντα) αλλα δεν είναι για δεξί μπάκ. Βάζεις και τον Τσόλακ στην επίθεση και έτσι μένει στα πλάγια ο Ζίβκο. Πιστεύω ετσι κατι θα κάνουμε αλλα κατι μου λέει πως θα παίξει πάλι με Κρέσπο στα δεξιά.

Δεν πρέπει να αποκλειστούμε απο την Κράσνονταρ ρε παιδιά. Πρέπει επιτέλους να μπούμε στους ομίλους!

Υγ. Ο Μπίσεσβαρ τι πρόλαβε και έκανε στις 2 εβδομάδες άδεια που είχανε; Πάχυνε ή μου φαίνεται; Καμία σχέση με το ποδόσφαιρο.

Thought overall we played pretty well, and as previously said, we were unlucky to lose.

I'm optimistic for the return leg, in all our previous attempts, we have s#it the bed, after getting a more positive result in the first leg (away draws)

So different set of circumstances, compared to the past, and lack of crowd might be helping at this stage.

They looked dangerous a couple times zipping short passes 35 yards from our goal, before finding a nice pass in behind. Zivkovic swept beautifully, really alleviated that pressure and made them look like half chances instead of 1 v 1 scenarios. I’d hope to just defend that better back in Toumba, otherwise I have little faith in a clean sheet. 

We only need a marginal improvement to get through. I expect the team to be highly motivated in the next leg. If Wague is good to start it'll be a massive boon. I can't imagine that he's out of shape; just needs to gain familiarity with the team.