Phantis Forums

Rivaldo wants out!

Irlandos

He wants out but he won't be released. No way. Like the article states, the transfer season ends sunday and the team is built around him.

It's like a captain leaving his sinking ship ... :tdown:

I hope AEK doesn't crumble now ... bad decision Demi...

It's sad that all of this is happening to this club.

It's crap like this that the Greek League in general does not need.

As far as this situation a player like Rivo can't really keep up. What I mean is that he's realizing that at his age and at this league it's not working for him.

Right now if you're an AEK fan I would think that you would want your TEAM to play well and give it their best, and not look at all of these "distractions". Now we'll see how good is Donis.

Sad to see him him leave right now but i think it will be good. Yes it's last minute but we can bounce back. According to reports AEK will get about 500 thousand euros for his transfer. That is good money to go out and buy some younger player. RIBO THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT MEMORIES!!!!

Sad to see him him leave right now but i think it will be good. Yes it's last minute but we can bounce back. According to reports AEK will get about 500 thousand euros for his transfer. That is good money to go out and buy some younger player. RIBO THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT MEMORIES!!!!

EXACTLY...

He's definitely one of the best that has passed through our league and now it's time to move on.

Who knows this 500 euros can do well for the club. Maybe throw it towardsa a transfer, or the stadium, or towards making the club better as a whole.

Well, he looked decent at times last season but at other times the team was downright awful because the offense HAD to go through him; which only lead to the entire play being slowed down. I wouldn't want him to stay if his heart wasn't in it.

I guess this means Basinas and Rikka as our central midfield duo?

I think it is a good move financially as well as he is old and cannot keep up with a fast attacking team. He was whining that he wanted a "free role" (ie no running or defense). Also gives a young player to develope into a starter. Too bad Toszer is gone, it was his position to take...

Rumor is that Ribo will be getting 15 million dollars for 1 year!!!!!!

It is not just rumours.That is exactly the amount of money that this team from Uzbekistan is offering.It is the same club that offered 40mil for Eto to Barcelona.The owners are some extremelly reach oil moguls. :)

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Uzbekistan/209916.html

That proves he is a pseftis. When he left Olympiakos he claims it wasnt for money. Now he leaves Aek its because of money. Its seems like he is jumping a sinking ship. Re Ribo enjoy Uzbekistan but one thing u have to know Greece is the closet u will get to ya native Brazil. AEK will come out stronger after this.

wow!!!!!!!! 2 hiroshima bombs have fallen on our beloved club demis leaving us and ribos non comitment to our boys, this could just be what finally joins aek and want to prove thAT WERE BETTER OFF WITH OUT THAT SACK OF !!$##$@$, IVE SAID IT BEFORE HE EVER JOINED OUR CLUB HE WOULD BE A PRIMADONA I SAY GOOD RIDENCE.

He made our club to slow to mechanical and predictable aek will rise up and surprise all of us staring with omonia :box:

And mia i 2 metagrafes in 6 days left would not hurt

After these 2 catastrophic developments the team needs real leaders to get it through. Basinas should be made captain, Kyrgiakos has to take a real leader's role too. This club is on the brink in my opinion. A defeat against Omonia may lead to a downwards spiral, so that result has to be positive. After that, AEK need to get a good creative midfielder in to replace Ribo before the transfer deadline.

i dont know if i can blame ribo for this. its a ton of money for 1 year. hes almost retired... maybe hes worried about paying the bills after he cant play football you know...although with the name rivaldo hes pretty much got a coaching career ahead of him...15 mil is a LOT of money. its hard to say no esp if its just 1 year.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived