Phantis Forums

summer transfers

8ypa7

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raul Bravo to Olympiacos is a good addition to our teams back line. I like how it's shaping up w/ Julio Ceasar & Bravo. I'm still going to wait for the last transfer that's going to come.... Don't forget everyone, it usually comes when the club is in Austria preparing.

Interesting to me to see that NUNEZ will be wearing the NUMBER 10 jersey for our club.

Not that I don't think that he deserves it, but w/ all the other regulars on the team it comes a bit of a shock to me. What do you all think?

Well I believe you should EARN the 10 shirt, but a great responsibility comes with wearing that shirt and he identifies that so it could motivate him. I just hope he does this in the CL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKU1JrzTV9s

im happy with our additions this year. i really think it has been the best transfer period of quality players for a long time.. hehe beats the last time lemonis tried to bring in tatsis, etc hehe

i read that sivkov is back and going to austria,, is he staying or are they trialling him? what happened to DACOL??

im happy with our additions this year. i really think it has been the best transfer period of quality players for a long time.. hehe beats the last time lemonis tried to bring in tatsis, etc hehe

i read that sivkov is back and going to austria,, is he staying or are they trialling him? what happened to DACOL??

What quality players re file? At least Sollied brought in Yaya & Cesar, these guys are bums! Raul Bravo is a bum, Kovacevic is finished (3 goals last year!! There are goalkeepers in world football that score more goals!), Antzas?? PLEASE!, Nunez looks decent, but we've lost Ribo & Okkas. Our squad is weaker now than it was at the start of last season! Kokkali is a bum! We had players like Casapa, Juan Sebastian Veron, Dudek, Roberto Carlos and Arce all saying they'd be interested in coming to Greece but what happened?? Kokkali F***ed it all up!

Casapa is going to either Brazil or England, Veron is now going to Inter (whereas if we'd closed him before the Copa America that wouldnt be happening!), F*** knows whats happening to Dudek, Carlos to Fener(!), and Arce is staying in Mexico! And you're happy with Raul Bravo?? A man that was content to spend his career on the bench, and Kovacevic (who probably won't get into our starting 11 if Lemoni has half a brain cell!). MARK MY WORDS... Protathlima stin AEK and 0 points in the CL!!

i read that sivkov is back and going to austria,,  is he staying or are they trialling him?  what happened to DACOL??

What quality players re file? At least Sollied brought in Yaya & Cesar, these guys are bums! Raul Bravo is a bum, Kovacevic is finished (3 goals last year!! There are goalkeepers in world football that score more goals!), Antzas?? PLEASE!, Nunez looks decent, but we've lost Ribo & Okkas. Our squad is weaker now than it was at the start of last season! Kokkali is a bum! We had players like Casapa, Juan Sebastian Veron, Dudek, Roberto Carlos and Arce all saying they'd be interested in coming to Greece but what happened?? Kokkali F***ed it all up!

Casapa is going to either Brazil or England, Veron is now going to Inter (whereas if we'd closed him before the Copa America that wouldnt be happening!), F*** knows whats happening to Dudek, Carlos to Fener(!), and Arce is staying in Mexico! And you're happy with Raul Bravo?? A man that was content to spend his career on the bench, and Kovacevic (who probably won't get into our starting 11 if Lemoni has half a brain cell!). MARK MY WORDS... Protathlima stin AEK and 0 points in the CL!!

I agree with DUDE on the Bravo signing. The guy was supposed to come in a replace Roberto Carlos but ended up a huge failure. Just because he came from Real doesn't make him a superb signing. And Antzas, who I still think is a good player is not on a level to compete in champions league.

As for Lemonis...he wont make it past Christmas....I dont think he was ever supposed to maintain control into the transfer season, I think Kokkalis had plans to bring in someone else but had no choice.

seems to me that osfp is piling up a bunch of decent players but not the type of players that will get them far outside the greek league. lets hope they get a legitimate player or two that can then make AEK and PAO go out and get another good player. only way to improve ur league is via competition.

also i heard that kokkalis said he is nmot gonna sell castillo.

As erthi protasi 15m euro kai tha doume poso grigora tha figi o meksikanos.

I dont think lemonis will make it past the first month.Also we need another 3 players and one of them has to be a good centre midfielder an attacking one

a loss to PAO on matchday 1 will help this cause :D

ok dude, you dont have to be that negative, if we compare each transfer to the players we released, we have signed up better players. remember this is the 1st year in a long time we have actually spent money on players.

Nunez replaced Rivaldo

Kovacevic replaced Okkas

Galletti replaced Babangida

Mitroglou replaced Pappas

Bravo replaced Georgatos

Antzas replaced Anatolakis

but in reality who do u really think we were going to get,,??? Kaka?? we are talking about the Greek League.. !!!

And as for PAO supporters, i would be spewing at the moment cause your tight as*ed club has spent zilch on quality players,,

ok dude, you dont have to be that negative, if we compare each transfer to the players we released, we have signed up better players. remember this is the 1st year in a long time we have actually spent money on players.

Nunez replaced Rivaldo

Kovacevic replaced Okkas

Bravo replaced Georgatos

but in reality who do u really think we were going to get,,??? Kaka?? we are talking about the Greek League.. !!!

And as for PAO supporters, i would be spewing at the moment cause your tight as*ed club has spent zilch on quality players,,

Pesta megale :tup:

Akou ekei we bought rubbish this year :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It looks like the management reads the forums because 6 months ago i wrote that we must get rid off 10-15 SAVOURA players and guess what???

They finally saw the light :whistle:

People who are critical of Olympiakos' signings which cost more than 20M euro should start following another sport...maybe darts or lawn bowls :LOL: :LOL:

Kyrie Kokkalh kane to BAM kai diwkse to Lemonh :P

Nunez replaced Rivaldo

Kovacevic replaced Okkas

Bravo replaced Georgatos

but in reality who do u really think we were going to get,,??? Kaka??  we are talking about the Greek League.. !!!

People who are critical of Olympiakos' signings which cost more than 20M euro should start following another sport...maybe darts or lawn bowls :LOL: :LOL:

:blink: Are you guys kidding me or what??

The team is weaker now than it was at the start of last season! I dont expect Kaka but I expect, capable players that can make a difference in Europe!

As for the 20m euros in transfers, how did you work that out??

well 20m is probably far fetched, but

galletti cost 2.5m euro

nunez cost 3.0m euro

raul b cost 2.2m euro

kova cosy 0 in

mitroglou cost 200,000 euro

antzas cost 0

so far we have spent 8 million euro

but we need another defender, centre defensive mid and left mid.

say around 2.5 mill each there is another 7.5 mill

so 20 mill sounds about right.,

lets not get carried away and criticize our club.. its the first time we have actually put some kind of plan of which players we want to sign.. and im happy.. now the club is running how a professional football club should,, whether the bam comes or not in one player like ribo.. id prefer that all of our players share that responisibilty than just expecting ribo to do it all.. and thats what i think happened last year.. this is why we werent playing well.. WE SAID WE WANTED CHANGES, WE SAID WE WANTED SIGNINGS, NOT FREE TRANSFERS, THEY HAVE PROVIDED THIS FOR US, SO ALL YOU PESIMISTICS FOOLS SUPPORT YOUR CLUB !!!! IAM the biggest craziest supporter of my beloved thrylos, but have never been to a game and that kills me, so all you guys in greece can make a difference,, buy a season membership, and stick it to aek and pao..

personally i don't know what i should say about our transfers so far.

nunez looks like a bi talent, but with players like him we also made bad experiences.

galletti seems to be a huge addition to our right flank and i think together with toro we will have a good pair there.

bravo and antzas are good additions to our defence, since the can play on different positions.

mitroglou is an unwritten paper for me. don't know if he can become a good player or not.

but what makes me a bit anxious is the fact that our midfield has weakened a lot.

djole can't carry the team by himself anymore. we need someone there who can help out.

iero is the best transfer in the past years, but as we saw with toure, as soon as he has a partner who can cover some space too, his performance is even better. maybe pats will be able to help out a bit.

maric, taralidis, pappas, okkas have been nice subs and we don't have them anymore. ne hasn't showed the talent he is supposed to have.

so imo we really need another defensive midfielder and an offensive one.

but our strikers seem to be the best ones for a long time...

so far i'd say our team would look like this, with djole organising our game:

---------------------------------nikopolidis---------------------------------

torosidis-------------antzas------------------cesar-----------------bravo

-----------------------------------stoltidis-----------------------------------

galletti-----------------------------djole-----------------------------castillo

-----------------------nunez---------------konstantinou-------------------

bench:

butina

patsatzoglou

domi

ne

kovacevic

pantos

zewlakov

it doesn't look that bad, but as i said it before, i don't like it very much, that our team will have just 6 greek with a good chance to play...

Lemonis, likes to play 4-3-1-2

somehow now i think that will change as Rivaldo is not there anymore.

i wont be suprised he plays a 4-2-3-1 system with three explosive organisers

---------------------------------- Antonios NIKOPOLIDIS----------------------------------

-----Vassilis TOROSSIDIS---Julio CEZAR--- RAUL BRAVO--- DIDIER DOMI----------

---------------Christos PATSATZOGLOU------ Ieroklis STOLTIDIS ---------------------

--Luciano Martin GALLETTI-------Predrag or Nunez--------Nery Alberto CASTILLO--

-----------------------------------Michalis KONSTANTINOU--------------------------------

Lemonis, likes to play 4-3-1-2

somehow now i think that will change as Rivaldo is not there anymore.

i wont be suprised he plays a 4-2-3-1 system with three explosive organisers

---------------------------------- Antonios NIKOPOLIDIS----------------------------------

-----Vassilis TOROSSIDIS---Julio CEZAR--- RAUL BRAVO--- DIDIER DOMI----------

---------------Christos PATSATZOGLOU------ Ieroklis STOLTIDIS ---------------------

--Luciano Martin GALLETTI-------Predrag or Nunez--------Nery Alberto CASTILLO--

-----------------------------------Michalis KONSTANTINOU--------------------------------

First off, Djole will NEVER play centrally. If he does, we'll get arse-raped! 2nd, we have lost Ribo, Okkas, Anatolaki, etc, and Stoltidi, Nikopolidi, & Djole are on their legs legs. Hence, the team needs a complete "ananeosi!". So far the team has spent 7.2m euro (

First off, i dont think Osfp hasnt done anything in the transfer market. i think the signing of galetti and nunez are good for the team. Raul Bravo is a question mark cuz he is a child prodigy who has done absolutely nothing at REAL. However, it was a REAL. now does this loom well for the cl. NO. But there have been weaker teams that have done well in that competition but with osfp being in the 4th pot, only a lucky draw will help them get through.

I am not sayin that pao has done more then osfp. so all u reds fans relax. All i said is that the transfers that PAO has made, they have solidified a few positions thats all. The goalkeeping is much better today then it was last year with Malartz now on the team.

i think the pao midfield is one of if not the best it has been in years. we do need help on the D line especially now since our best CB will be prob gone for 3 months. and PAP and slapi up front is not the best striker duo but offense doesnt only consist of ur strike team.

AEK on the other hand have done alot with little or no money. All the signings have been through free transfers except i think 1. which may not mean much but the fact they signed Rivaldo and Arrabueno is massive imo.

and although this will help in the GreekLeague, they will not be huge in europe. that is my opinion.

now this post is not meant in anyway to offend or aggrevate the osfp supporters. lets relax fellas. the season hasnt even come close to beginning.

future speaking wise... i think pao is in the best position. our average age is 24.2 as opposed to AEKS 30.1 and OSFP's 30.6 thats all im saying. Dont get aggresive.

i hope for all of you that osfp does win the league.. cuz when u guys do bad..u cry like women on their period that dont get that special purse they have wanted.

at least we are used to finishing behidn you guys...

All of the transfers being made so far will not drastically change the way they play in the Champions League. It will be the same old story, we're going to win the doubles and get spanked by top European clubs, even in Karaiskaki. Seriously guys, do you really think Kokkalis cares about European success?

Interesting to me to see that NUNEZ will be wearing the NUMBER 10 jersey for our club.

Not that I don't think that he deserves it, but w/ all the other regulars on the team it comes a bit of a shock to me. What do you all think?

File log into bam.gr and have a look at the 3.5 YOUTUBE video clip :1eye:

Autos o paikths tha bgalei matia fetos ean den ton faei o Lemonhs :P

galletti cost 2.5m euro

nunez cost 3.0m euro

raul b cost 2.2m euro

kova cosy 0 in

mitroglou cost 200,000 euro

antzas cost 0

lets not get carried away and criticize our club.. its the first time we have actually put some kind of plan of which players we want to sign.. and im happy.. now the club is running how a professional football club should,, whether the bam comes or not in one player like ribo.. id prefer that all of our players share that responisibilty than just expecting ribo to do it all.. and thats what i think happened last year.. this is why we werent playing well.. WE SAID WE WANTED CHANGES, WE SAID WE WANTED SIGNINGS, NOT FREE TRANSFERS, THEY HAVE PROVIDED THIS FOR US, SO ALL YOU PESIMISTICS FOOLS SUPPORT YOUR CLUB !!!! IAM the biggest craziest supporter of my beloved thrylos, but have never been to a game and that kills me, so all you guys in greece can make a difference,, buy a season membership, and stick it to aek and pao..

What about the 4.5 MILLION euros that each player is gettig for 3-4 years(Bravo+Nunuz+Galletti)????

Isn't this 12-15 MILLION euro coming out of Kokkalhs pocket + the 7.2 MILLION for tranfers?????

C'mon guys this adds up to more than 20MILLION euros just on these 3 players... :whistle:

For all you guys who haven't seen the youtube clip on 'Nunez 10' go into BAM.gr and enjoy the 3.5 minutes of magic :nw:

galletti cost 2.5m euro

nunez  cost 3.0m euro

raul b  cost  2.2m euro

kova  cosy  0 in

mitroglou cost  200,000 euro

antzas  cost 0

What about the 4.5 MILLION euros that each player is gettig for 3-4 years(Bravo+Nunuz+Galletti)????

Isn't this 12-15 MILLION euro coming out of Kokkalhs pocket + the 7.2 MILLION for tranfers?????

C'mon guys this adds up to more than 20MILLION euros just on these 3 players... :whistle:

For all you guys who haven't seen the youtube clip on 'Nunez 10' go into BAM.gr and enjoy the 3.5 minutes of magic :nw:

Actually no, it's not coming out of kokkalis pocket as Olympiakos + Thrylos AE + Karaiskaki AE make a profit in total.

I hope I am wrong but Nunez looks really unfit to me...

Archived