Phantis Forums

summer transfers

8ypa7

hasn't been announced yet, but looks as if it is a done deal. 350k + leozinho for a year (why we keep him i don't understand)

and rumour has it (according to marca) that monaco is chasing nene too. offering the 6mio celta wants. if nene is as good as the media and osfp are making him, we shouldn't waste time and make the same offer. there would be still 9 mio left from castillos transfer... :(

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can forget Nene officialy since Monaco made a better offer than Osfp plus the fact that Celta does not come down from the 6 mil mark.Ivic said that Pame gia allous. :huh: Poious o theos kai i psixi tous kserei.

Osfp has come to an agreement with Delgado and the only thing that is left is for his team to say yes.The offer to Cruz Azul was raised somewhere over 7 mil so they mexican club could not resist,hopefully.Pretty much the same goes for Rodrigez with an offer of 3 mil since he is not in the plans of PSG coach Paul Legen.If both transfers go through Osfp will need to clear some room on its roster with releasing or loaning Marcus Ne.

http://www.sportaction.gr/document.php?cat...cument_id=76296

Latest transfer rumour is Lille's defender Mario Yepes. ABOUT ###### TIME!!! Very good defender, GET HIM!!!

Also, Sportime is reporting that Lua Lua who we were interested in is going to Celtic, real shame, he'd have been a fantastic signing!

somebody in the know answer this please - what are the chances sifakis becomes your #1

I only care because Otto will call on Nikopolidis for sure - and a rusty goalie spells big trouble

I think it depends on Nikopolidis. In other words Nikopolidi will start as No. 1 if he starts ###### up again then I think Sifaki will get a chance and if he does well he'll get the place.

Dude on sportime it says Lua lua will be in greece by Friday . So make what u want who is saying lies or not. I think we shouldnt go by greek sites.

Yes, just read it. Earlier they were saying that he was signing for Celtic. I dont know what to believe anymore.

Nothing was announced as of yet but if lua lua goes to oly, it will be a good signing.

And although initially, ill be fearing him, i know that oly will find a way to misuse him. and if he does sign, there will be way too many players tryin to make the first team up front.

between, konstatinou, nunez and lua lua, u have 3 players that need lots of playing time to show their value. and i have a feeling that they will not get enough.

not to mwntion Kovacevic who looks like my grandfather tryint o run around out there. and Mitroglou.

Nothing was announced as of yet but if lua lua goes to oly, it will be a good signing.

And although initially, ill be fearing him, i know that oly will find a way to misuse him. and if he does sign, there will be way too many players tryin to make the first team up front.

between, konstatinou, nunez and lua lua, u have 3 players that need lots of playing time to show their value. and i have a feeling that they will not get enough.

not to mwntion Kovacevic who looks like my grandfather tryint o run around out there. and Mitroglou.

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Well! Here's where Olympiacos can get smart w/ all these players.

Either they can use a option called a LOAN (with an option to buy)

Or they can turnaround and sell some of these guys that think that their s%$#! don't stink.. Simple as that. The propblem though is that we're 2 cool to do things like that.

Or as an completely outside shot maybe Lemonis is going to change his AMAZING STRATEAGY and play the 4-3-3 formation... No wait! That's waaaaay 2 offensive for Greek soccer....

No matter what, I've watched LuaLua play for Portsmouth many times and I like this guys pace and work ethic on the field. GREAT signing, maybe one of the best ones thus far.

If we do sign Lua Lua it will be a great signing, the only one so far that I'll be pleased with. As for fitting the forwards in together, we'll have 4 strikers, 2 target men (Konstantinou & and Kovacevic) and 2 skillful with pace (Nunez and Lua Lua). All top teams have 4 strikers as it keeps everyone on their toes. As for Mitroglou, he's still very young and isnt ready for a Champions League side, Kovacevic is only here for a year so Mitroglou can have a few cup games to gain some experience before next season. Basically, if we get Lua Lua or Delagdo (but it seems that has broken down now) then we are all set up front.

We still need a centre-back, a left-winger and a creative attacking-centre midfielder if you ask me.

LuaLua is a good player but he is not a proper replacement for Castillo. we have to get a very good player. We already have the money and got extra money from the Neri transfer. We need to make a move to even have a chance in this year's CL.

We might have the money but from what i see we are not multitasking-attacking,transfer wise.Osfp makes an offer for one player :) ,then waits :( ,then get a NO :angry: ,then start talking to someone else. :rolleyes: It feels like a week and half of waisted time.And what is more funny EVERY ONE player in the newspapers has exacly the same comments:Ivic likes him and Lemonis desires him to Olympiakos.Then get him.They knew from before even the end of last year that they would go changing the whole team,why wait for the last days of August and still not have:1 reliable center defender,1 starter left midfielder and 1 attacking-creating midfielder like DUDE says.Come on,lets get done already.....

PS.It is almost the beggining of the season for many clubs and that is why we lost players like Delgado :tdown:

doesnt everybody read the news, we cant blame Kokkalis and everybody all the time. they offered up to 7 million euros for delgado. but nothing can be done unless the club agrees.

Im a Premier League fan, and i think Lua Lua will cause alot of teams headaches, for sure he will be the quickest striker in the greek league, and has alot of skill..

the only flaw is that he tends to show pony around sometimes, even in the box. instead of going for the shot straight away.. but hey we experienced that with Giovanni.

" One of his comments when arriving in Athens was Im glad that I have come to a club where my idol Rivaldo Plays" does he know that Rivaldo is now in AEK???? hehehe

Archived