Phantis Forums

summer transfers

8ypa7

personally i don't think we will get colloccini. and i completely agree with you that we just have to let toro play. if we take care of him he can develop in one of our top players.

what scares me most is that the team has a lot of so called "big names", just because they came from a better league.

what i would like to see are more greeks in the team. playing with a lot of mercenaries won't bring the will for bleeding for the shirt they are wearing. but maybe our fans will be able to convince them to.

my dream of the team would be this:

------------------------------------nikopolidis------------------------------------

toro--------------------antzas--------------------cesar-------------------bravo (or spyropoulos if we would have gotten him...)

galletti------------------patsa--------------------iero---------------------djole

-------------------------konstantinou------------nunes-------------------------

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sumfono!

Patsatsoglou and Torosidis should get a start on the team.

Patsa is a work horse and Torosidis has so much potential.

i still wonder what kind of player patsa would have evolved in, if he wouldn't have been knocked out so long because of the incapability of our doctors... :(

This is our team as it looks right now (according to transfermarkt.de). There are still some players in the team i thought were released:

Theodoros Dougeroglou - isn't he going to be loaned

Kleopas Giannou - he has been released, right?

Antonios Nikopolidis

Tomislav Butina

Leonidas Panagopoulos

Christos Patsatzoglou

Didier Domi

Vance Sikov - will go on loan, most probably to kalamaria

Michal Zewlakow

Raúl Bravo

Anastasios Pantos

Vassilios Torosidis

Júlio César

Paraskevas Antzas

Zsolt Laczko - will stay as i read recently

Jahmir Hyka - wasn't he released?

Leozinho - will go on loan, but doesn't want to

Ieroklis Stoltidis

Cristian Raúl Ledesma

Luciano Martín Galletti

Predrag Djordjevic

Marco Né

Konstantinos Mendrinos

Giannoulis Fakinos - will he even get the oportunity to play a second?

Lefteris Matsoukas - same as Fakinos

Alexandre D'Acol - wasn't he released

Darko Kovacevic

Leonel Jorge Nuñez

Konstantinos Mitroglou - don't think he will play much except he will show some exceptional things in training

Michalis Konstantinou

According to newspapers Osfp is trying to get or interested if you prefer: Nene,Delgado,Botinelli,Postiga,Artsubi and asked Barca about Goudjonsen. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Castillo will have an interview tomorrow blaming Kokkalis and Osfp board that is why they will try to focus anybodys attention somewhere else.

According to newspapers Osfp is trying to get or interested if you prefer: Nene,Delgado,Botinelli,Postiga,Artsubi and asked Barca about Goudjonsen. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Castillo will have an interview tomorrow blaming Kokkalis and Osfp board that is why they will try to focus anybodys attention somewhere else.

Gudjonsen would be a good signing, also Goal.com claim the we want Antonio Cassano but the Italian said he won't come to Greece. If these moves had the slightest shread of truth we'd be moving in the right direction... we won't get either of them though.

Nene is supposed to be close to a move and he isnt bad.

cassano is a hot head with tons of talent but also commands a contract of 4.5 euro per year.

gudjohnosen wont go from playing for barca to osfp.

i dont know what direction or how well osfp will play this year but its prob the first time in a long time that i dont fear them as much as i used to.

So many names..... So little time..

When are they actually looking on signing these guys (if they sign any of these?)

The League is ready to begin, and these guys can't just walk onto the pitch and start to play w/ everyone else....

OSFP needs to get their SH** together and decide and act on something quick...

:angry:

I watched some clips for both Nene and Delgado.They looked both good players but Delgado made me dizzy.That boy was actually spinning and attacking defenders like a madman on crack.The only problem is that he was doing that in Mexico were defenders are just looking at you while here in Europe they simply cut your legs.He does not look bad DUDE.

I watched some clips for both Nene and Delgado.They looked both good players but Delgado made me dizzy.That boy was actually spinning and attacking defenders like a madman on crack.The only problem is that he was doing that in Mexico were defenders are just looking at you while here in Europe they simply cut your legs.He does not look bad DUDE.

I agree file mou, not bad, but not Castillo either.

The last info is that the president of Celta likes Osfp offers but asks for 500.000 more(from 5.5mil to 6mil)and propably we will have the final answer by monday.Ivic is waiting for this matter to end so he can make his plans on what other style player he can get so we can finish our roster for the year.

Cruz Azul coach Sergio Markarian made a statement that Delgado is a good player but his team is not rellying only to him.Official offer Osfp has not made yet but there must something behind these.As far as Nene the latest news are saying that the player has agreed to come to Greece and the only matter is with his team and Osfp finding a solution over the 500.000 euros diference.(Osfp gives 5.5-Celta wants 6).I believe as soon as this transfer is done we will move for Delgado or someone else.I just hope we are done this week because already way to much time has been lost and we have to show up ready for the beggining of the season.

Guys most of you might've not heard of NENE but yes he's a good player. The only problem that I have w/ this signing right now is that this kid is going to come to our club a bit late and I'm wondering how the transition will be in the lineup.

Lemonis is not the best at juggling talent and at the moment there's good talent at the club and it will be interesting to see were these guys are going to fit inot the puzzle...

:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Archived