Phantis Forums

summer transfers

8ypa7

Artsumbi (god i hope i have not butchered than name much :D )is already in a plane coming to Greece with the president and vice president of Lanous ready to sign, while there seems to be a negative respond about the 1.5 mil for Nasouti since Pasarela(coach of River Plate) is pissed off with Osfp for stealing Artsumbi from his future teams signings:

http://www.sportime.gr/football_inside.asp...rticle_id=56958

Does this mean we've given up on Rodriguez then? I hope not because he is better than Archubi.
We did not give up,the team had agreed for the transfer but the player does not want to come to Greece.So propably it wont happen.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These signings do not impress me. We sold Castillo and the best we could get is this? I find that hard to believe. We still haven't replaced Castillo or actually gotten a very good CB. Once again the team refuses to put money back into the club. Pathetic.

this is spoken like a true fan of your team, who is not seeing the progression of his team....

not a POMPOM waving gavro...

BRAVE RE :tup:

As long as you behave and keep it "clean" we will be ok.

haaaaaaaaaaa

u r tramboukizin me again?. (dont forget im Cypriot)... this time from the top hey mod?... a re ko*lex.....

i told u guys.... this year, the cl will be el classico, as for greece the dream is over boys n girls.... we have elections in september... ha ha ha

AEK champion, u might get the kipelo, as 4 us... we will have basketball... etsi etsi!

when will u ever learn, that the american dream is not gonna happen in greece...

enough predictions...

lets hope oli will keep it clean, but then again, thats why they wear red shorts...bou ha ha ha...

over n out of this pathetic thread....

shalom

The latest news are that later today Artsumbi will sign his 1+3 year contract with OSFP while the Nasouti transfer does not look so promising since his team demands 300.000 euros more of what they had agreed already and Ivic made some comments that we have players that can cover the CB position like Zevlakov-Bravo and that he would not play River Plates games.If you have 15 mil in your bank 300.000 is nothing if the player is going to cover our defence mess but ..........

i know 300,000 is not much, but if oly pay it then it sets a precedent that they will always give in.. Im sure we have sufficient cover in the backs until January,

by then we can carefully choose which central defender we need.

Well, how can I put this in polite terms?

Ok.Here it is.

Bull#@#t!!!

When for 3-4 years the middle of your defense has been the most glaring hole in your lineup, and a week

before the start of the season there is still uncertainty..... well......

Ivits , Lemonis and the rest can shove their December defensive signing where the sun don't shine.

I do not care who they get in the winter or as a matter of fact tomorrow.

Absolutely unacceptable!

Ftou ki apo ta idia.

The worst thing that can happen is for oly to be winning at the start of the season

Everybody will get on their high horse and say what a geat team we have, and the problems will be forgotten.

We will find ourselves having the same conversation next summer .

Again.

Bravo,or Zevlacof in the center is just a desperate move.It only accentuates their

inability/unwillingness to do the right thing.

Did you guys notice how teams are willing to part with just about anybody late in the transfer season but not their prize defenders?

Dont get me wrong I dont wish for the team to lose.

Just that these problems need to be addressed;and in a timely manner.

Did you guys notice how teams are willing to part with just about anybody late in the transfer season but not their prize defenders?

Dont get me wrong I dont wish for the team to lose.

Just that these problems need to be addressed;and in a timely manner.

The magic phrase is "timely manner" is something that does not mean anything to our management.For as far back as i can remember we always had defence problems and there was never a clean cut solution.It was always BALOMATA and that is exactly what they are going to do now. :tdown:

dont want to admit it, but i think Nunez will be the flop of the season, he hasnt impressed me. although at first the video on you tube paraded him as a super star, remember we only get to see the good moments, not the bad. i guess thats why there was only a 4 min compilation, in regards to rivaldo's 20 min compilation.

dont want to admit it, but i think Nunez will be the flop of the season, he hasnt impressed me. although at first the video on you tube paraded him as a super star, remember we only get to see the good moments, not the bad. i guess thats why there was only a 4 min compilation, in regards to rivaldo's 20 min compilation.

The one guy is 22 and just starting ,the other is 35 and has played for the best clubs in the world so you can't really compare them.Nunez has proven so much that he has a good drible,he does not hold the ball more than he has to,he goes strong for the challenge and has a good shoot.I dont believe that he is going to be a flop and to be honest ,i prefer him over Borja 1000 times more.

IF we compare our new additions to the players that left we can sort of determine if this transfer period was succesful in bringing in quality players,

Out Anatolakis In Antsas - positive

Out Maric In Archubi - time will tell.

Out Borja In Mitroglou - positive

Out Pappas In Galletti - positive

Out Rivaldo In Nunez - Negative short term, maybe good long term

Out Castillo In LUA LUA - will prove to be an adequate signing, positive , although some will disagree

Out Bulut In Bravo - positive

Out Taralidis In Ledesma - positive

Out Okkas In Kovacevic - I would rather have okkas, he is quicker and younger

oh also can we get off Nikopolidis back, he is a greek legend, has proven it on both domestic and international level. he pulled off 2 great saves last night, and is a great asset to our team.

:tup:

Archived