Phantis Forums

summer transfers

8ypa7

Hey do any of you know aobut this Legrottaglie guy?

http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=382032

DOes anyone know if this deal could go through?... he sounds really good and we need a really strong center back to do good in europe.

I dont know much but I do know that when an Italian comes out of nowhere and offers you a gift, dont turn your back. The knife or the bullet is next.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reading todays newspapers i found out that OSFP has made another offer for Delgado to his team offering 2.5 mil instead of 6 mil that it was before but for him to come to Greece in January!!It is a smart move since the player will be free next summer and his team would make no money so if this goes thru everyone will be happy.Moves like that i like but i would like to be done with the summer transfers also.Petros kokkalis said that the transfer period is not done untill August 31 but that they wont spent all the money from Castillos transfer.He also said that next year they would add 2-3 big names to our new squad.With everything that was done this summer by our management i dont know anymore.I get the fact that we needed major renovation,i get it about future plans of improving the team and i hope everything goes well BUT they have to keep in mind that making the team stronger requires KEEPING your best players and adding new talent and NOT losing some,getting some.I still have not seen anybody better than RIBO in our midfield and anyone replacing Castillos crazyness.Just picture our current team WITH this 2 players on it and you will understand what i am talking about. ;)

-----------------------------Nikopolidis-----------------------

Zevlakov-----------Antzas-------------Ceasar------------Bravo

-----------------Stoltidis----------------Ledesma-----------------

-Galletti----------------------Rivaldo--------------------------Djole

--------------------Konstantinou-----------------------------------

With players like Castillo,Patsatzoglou,Torosidi,,Lua-Lua,Nunez coming from the bench.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wisfull thinking :whistle:

I agree that loosing Ribo and Castillo were big losses for you guys, but you have made some pretty good signings in the summer. I thinks the issue with Olimpiakos will not be talent, but chemistry.

I no, someone mentioned that we were going to sign delgado in january...were not only givving up on europe but why would we sign another striker??

Because he is a lot better than what to have right now.

I do not know if the players we have so far will gel together.Time will tell.

As for Ribo leaving ,it was about time.

Our lineup last year was a perfect customer for geritol.

Castillo can offer us a lot more by leaving than by staying.

He was leaving soon anyway,at least now they have the chance to buy some young talent at positions where we need new blood.

Talent that is really good but has not hit it big yet.Just like we did with Castillo.

These are the only players with talent that will show up in Greece ,(them and the big names that are on their way out.)

As for Castillo coming of the bench as a sub like crazy says, well my friend you picked the right name.You are crazy.Faliro would have been the bigest circus ever.

I no, someone mentioned that we were going to sign delgado in january...were not only givving up on europe but why would we sign another striker??

Because Ivic and Lemonis really like the guy and they believe he can help.I agree that a team must look not only to the present but prepare for the future as well but finish first the summer transfers that you have only 2 weeks left and then you can take your time,almost 5 months to get new players for January.

Because Ivic and Lemonis really like the guy and they believe he can help.I agree that a team must look not only to the present but prepare for the future as well but finish first the summer transfers that you have only 2 weeks left and then you can take your time,almost 5 months to get new players for January.

I agree! If we get him in January at a cut price then its a great move!

all i have to say about transfers regardin oli is:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRAZY

dont forget to blow the candles.....

all i have to say about transfers regardin oli is:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRAZY

Vre kalos ta matia mas ta dio.Euxaristo pitty.Pou eixes xathei esu??Apo ena agona sti germania kai meta se xasame.Kalos tina kai as argises. :P

im here boy....

again stealin wifi from a gitona.... ha ha ha :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

checked today (the air) and there it was... wooo hoooo

im back and im black.....

gia na dum ti tha kanete kie fetos... (yea i know u miss my korakistika)...

lema ta sto gipedo trelokabero...

ps. uve become a mod hey? congrats! just dont wipe out the site when oli does its first tsoda in europe... ok?

as for the championship.... forget it!!!! its AEKs turn (yea the one that should play in the 4 kategoris)

turlu,

lama/

im here boy....

again stealin wifi from a gitona.... ha ha ha :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

checked today (the air) and there it was... wooo hoooo

im back and im black.....

gia na dum ti tha kanete kie fetos... (yea i know u miss my korakistika)...

lema ta sto gipedo trelokabero...

ps. uve become a mod hey? congrats! just dont wipe out the site when oli does its first tsoda in europe... ok?

as for the championship.... forget it!!!! its AEKs turn (yea the one that should play in the 4 kategoris)

turlu,

lama/

As long as you behave and keep it "clean" we will be ok.

I have never heard of theese 2 players!

even in fm 2007 they are pure shite!

15 mil. dol. to buy new players and u bring 2 players in for what 4-5 mil dol.?

i think we are yet again in for a laugh in the cl. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

the pounding/arse whooping wont stop.

I have never heard of theese 2 players!

even in fm 2007 they are pure shite!

15 mil. dol. to buy new players and u bring 2 players in for what 4-5 mil dol.?

i think we are yet again in for a laugh in the cl. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

the pounding/arse whooping wont stop.

It is ok my friend.You never heard about Yiayia Toure before he came to us and look what happen.He playes for Barca now.You knew Conceisao and again look what happen.I prefer to see someone play first before i judge them.Both of the propably new signings were releated to River Plate (Nasouti was playing there and Artsumbi was about to get transfered there)so they can not be bad.Also both of them would not hold any foreigners spot since the first out has a greek passport from his mother and the second one italian.

After what i saw in the friendly yesterday,i welcome them with open arms my friend.Here is an article about the situation so far:

http://www.sportaction.gr/document.php?cat...cument_id=76747

Artsumbi (god i hope i have not butchered than name much :D )is already in a plane coming to Greece with the president and vice president of Lanous ready to sign, while there seems to be a negative respond about the 1.5 mil for Nasouti since Pasarela(coach of River Plate) is pissed off with Osfp for stealing Artsumbi from his future teams signings:

http://www.sportime.gr/football_inside.asp...rticle_id=56958

Artsumbi (god i hope i have not butchered than name much :D )is already in a plane coming to Greece with the president and vice president of Lanous ready to sign, while there seems to be a negative respond about the 1.5 mil for Nasouti since Pasarela(coach of River Plate) is pissed off with Osfp for stealing Artsumbi from his future teams signings:

http://www.sportime.gr/football_inside.asp...rticle_id=56958

Does this mean we've given up on Rodriguez then? I hope not because he is better than Archubi.

Archived