Phantis Forums

summer transfers

8ypa7

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IF we compare our new additions to the players that left we can sort of determine if this transfer period was succesful in bringing in quality players,

Out Anatolakis In Antsas - positive

Out Maric In Archubi - time will tell.

Out Borja In Mitroglou - positive

Out Pappas In Galletti - positive

Out Rivaldo In Nunez - Negative short term, maybe good long term

Out Castillo In LUA LUA - will prove to be an adequate signing, positive , although some will disagree

Out Bulut In Bravo - positive

Out Taralidis In Ledesma - positive

Out Okkas In Kovacevic - I would rather have okkas, he is quicker and younger

oh also can we get off Nikopolidis back, he is a greek legend, has proven it on both domestic and international level. he pulled off 2 great saves last night, and is a great asset to our team.

:tup:

Anyone is better than Maric and Darko can score, Okkas CANNOT :box:

Otherwise you are 100% spot on :tup:

I WOULD RATHER HAVE Lemonis than Santos, what exactly has he achieved in Greece, Nothing Zilch !!

If I had to bring an ideal coach to Greece it would be Louis van Gaal, i think he is doing a great job in Holland,.

the best coach though is Guus Hiddink.

I WOULD RATHER HAVE Lemonis than Santos, what exactly has he achieved in Greece, Nothing Zilch !!

The same thing he did in Portugal also the last couple of years,nothing.

On another subject OSFP propably is done with the summer transfers since River still asks for 1.8 for Nasutti when the agreement was for 1.4-1.5 and since Ivic said that he is not willing to play those games i believe that we are finally done.

Anyone know where Okkas wound up at? Is he still free? If he is still free, why aren't there any teams out there taking a shot at him?

He is still free. He is currently in talks with Salzburg (the team that is leading Shakhter Donetsk 1-0 after the 1st leg of the CL qualifying). APOEL & Omonia have also offered him big money to try and tempt him to return to Cyprus. OFI were also very keen but after they failed to qualify for Europe through the Intertoto cup he declined them. In England he received an offer from Derby but apparently it wasn't very good (as they are attempting to keep a low wage budget for 2 reasons: (1) they want Kluivert who will cost alot, (2) they want to keep a low budget because they expect to be relegated from the Premiership again.

There are also a few German teams reportedly interested, so he'll either end up in Germany, Austria or back home.

He is still free. He is currently in talks with Salzburg (the team that is leading Shakhter Donetsk 1-0 after the 1st leg of the CL qualifying). APOEL & Omonia have also offered him big money to try and tempt him to return to Cyprus. OFI were also very keen but after they failed to qualify for Europe through the Intertoto cup he declined them. In England he received an offer from Derby but apparently it wasn't very good (as they are attempting to keep a low wage budget for 2 reasons: (1) they want Kluivert who will cost alot, (2) they want to keep a low budget because they expect to be relegated from the Premiership again.

There are also a few German teams reportedly interested, so he'll either end up in Germany, Austria or back home.

Thanx for the info DUDE. Although they are a small Premiership club, I think he should have taken a shot at Derby. Look at Gekas, started at Bochum, who you could make case starting last year were expected to be relegated, wound up one of the top scorers in Germany and now is at Levercuzen.

I know Bkackburn had interest in him last year, I guess they filled their needs.

Thanx for the info DUDE. Although they are a small Premiership club, I think he should have taken a shot at Derby. Look at Gekas, started at Bochum, who you could make case starting last year were expected to be relegated, wound up one of the top scorers in Germany and now is at Levercuzen.

I know Bkackburn had interest in him last year, I guess they filled their needs.

Yes they signed 2 forwards and don't need him now. It's a shame really because they wanted him in January and offered money (something like

well dude dont believe everything you read, it might of been Okkas manager that cost him the transfer, probably why they are not together anymore..

I heard the interviews where Lemoni said "we are not letting him go" as well as Okkas saying "I'd like to go to Blackburn but only if Oly let me", and they didn't let him.

As for the latest transfer news, Yepes is still wanted by us according to Sportime.

everyday there is a different name linked to oly... & i cant believe the amount of players that turned away from playing at oly

How else are they going to sell newspapers in greece my friend?If they had to wait for Pao moves they would go broke in a hart beat. :rolleyes:

dude does the yepes transfer look probable??

The French newspapers are saying that Yepes isn't that keen on a move to Greece but Greek papers are saying that he is interested, so who knows. Its probably less likely to go ahead which is a shame because he'd be the first good defender we'd sign this year!

well you know it might be a blessing in disguise, the fact that we know we have problems there, the players may be more focused on their defensive duties, see other years we would of not have cause such a fuss and the coaches would of thought that the team had sufficient defenders,

but now the focus has been on our defence and we have high expectations for them to perform.

but seriously i dont think our defence was the major problem in our game, i thought it was the inability to consistently perform for 90 mins, i can remember us being competitive for 82 mins then lose the plot for 8 mins,

No,pretty much OSFP is done.Today the manager of Yepes said that there has not been any offer from our club,like Ivic had said yesterday and the only thing is that Iviv might have a meeting with Mpeo from Irakli to see if we can get 18 year old Gianni Papadopoulo either now or next summer for 700.000 euro.

Archived