Phantis Forums

summer transfers

8ypa7

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kovacevic = blah. 34 year old striker? Why?

Raul Bravo = good.

Please do not fall into the trap of thinking that because someone is over 30 they are automatically crap and if they are under 26 they must be hyper-hot!

Kovacevic is probably the biggest name Oly has gotten (Rivaldo aside) in the last 5 seasons.

Period!

Without a doubt.

He has done super well with Real Sociedad and if he is fit and healthy he will score plenty of goals - Europe as well. He can play at this level for another 2 seasons.

Raul Bravo on the other hand hasn't been able to establish himself into an average Real Madrid defense over the last few seasons. I could care less if he's a Spanish international.

That being said, I do want him to sign with Thrylo and hopefully he proves to be a great acquistion.

However my original point is that Kovacevic is a great aquisition! I would have preferred he was 29 instead of turning 34, but there is no reason that this type of player is washed up. Look at Djordjevic, the guy is the heart and soul of thrylo at his age.

:D so ronaldinho would score like 40+ goals in greece? ;)

i think we haven't made that bad signings. if konstantinou is fit and nunez will play like at argentina juniors, i think kovacevic will be a sub anyway. i think ivic & co should focus in getting someone for the defence and the midfield now. also after kicking out one greek player after the other we should get some greeks too.

so far it looks like this:

out 12:

Rivaldo

Grigoris Georgatos

Charilaos Pappas

Haruna Babangida

Giannakis Okkas

Erol Bulut

Georgios Anatolakis

Milos Maric

Christos Lisgaras

Giannis Taralidis

Spyridon Vallas

Kleopas Giannou

in 8:

Vance Sikov (not sure yet that he'll be playing for us)

Jahmir Hyka (what can this guy do?)

Dacol (will go on loan again for sure)

Darko Kovacevic

Leonel Jorge Nuñez

Luciano Martín Galletti

Konstantinos Mitroglou (lets see...)

Paraskevas Antzas

so we have 4 players who can be listed for a match and have a good chance to play...

I totally disagree with you olympiakara..

With good wingers (you have them with Gelletti and Djorjebitch) Kova will become a goalscoring machine in Greek league..

and I disagree with you about Bravo too.. He's just a garbage player who would NEVER EVER wear a Real jersey if he didn't come up from the youth academy.. That year Del Bosque was the coach and we know who he upgraded to the team (Casillas has been a success but have any of you heard about Alvaro Mejia and Pavon.. Bravo is in the same group with them..)..

out 12:

Rivaldo

Grigoris Georgatos

Charilaos Pappas

Haruna Babangida

Giannakis Okkas

Erol Bulut

Georgios Anatolakis

Milos Maric

Christos Lisgaras

Giannis Taralidis

Spyridon Vallas

Kleopas Giannou

speaking of players who have left Oly, do u guys know which clubs these players have gone to or r linked to??

out 12:

Rivaldo AEK

Grigoris Georgatos took over panahaiki

Charilaos Pappas AEK

Haruna Babangida

Giannakis Okkas

Erol Bulut

Georgios Anatolakis Atromitos is interested

Milos Maric Larissa is interested

Christos Lisgaras Panahaiki

Giannis Taralidis OFI

Spyridon Vallas Xanthi

Kleopas Giannou

speaking of players who have left Oly, do u guys know which clubs these players have gone to or r linked to??

this is what i know so far about them...

Kleopas Giannou is going to try his luck in Wales with Cardiff. The keeper has been released from the Greek Champions and Cardiff appears to be his 1st option. He will go on trial for a bit, and hopefully for him they pick him up. Apparently Kostas Haralambidis former PAO player is also on trial at the same club.

Kleopas Giannou is going to try his luck in Wales with Cardiff. The keeper has been released from the Greek Champions and Cardiff appears to be his 1st option. He will go on trial for a bit, and hopefully for him they pick him up. Apparently Kostas Haralambidis former PAO player is also on trial at the same club.

Bizarre!

More so for Charalambidis. I thought this player was going places (and I didn't think it was Cardiff).

cardiff city must have big ambitions as they are also trying to get Robbie Fowler.

Good luck to Giannou.

Bizarre!

More so for Charalambidis. I thought this player was going places (and I didn't think it was Cardiff).

cardiff city must have big ambitions as they are also trying to get Robbie Fowler.

Good luck to Giannou.

Cardiff nearly got promoted to the Prem last year, they're a decent club. Personally I think Haralambidis should go to a bigger club though. Okkas is also go on trial with West Ham (a good move for him I think).

As for Kovacevic <_< and Raul Bravo :blink: what the F*** is going on??? Its AEK's protathlima this year.

I bet u the super league morrons have made it all up.

Lets strengthen the teams to gain points in Europe and lets share the league between us cause thrylos can not always win, football would loose interest and all teams incomes would decrease which suits noone, or something like that.

depending on the upcoming transfers we will let see what osfp will have to offer.

if they do sell Castillo, they will need three big signings. losing rivaldo and Neri in the same offseason would totally suck for them but be great for me as a pao fan

depending on the upcoming transfers we will let see what osfp will have to offer.

if they do sell Castillo, they will need three big signings. losing rivaldo and Neri in the same offseason would totally suck for them but be great for me as a pao fan

Us Olympiakos fans are still waiting for the 'BAM' signing :P

I reckon it will be another Argentinian and his name will be the coach 'Couper'

Lemonis will be shown the door :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Just a remember that this year OLYMPIAKOS has not got rid off some rubbish players but put the bulldozer through 16 players :tup:

:nw: Rivaldo is the only player i would have kept :nw:

:nw: Rivaldo is the only player i would have kept :nw:

Oh come on file... Okkas still had a lot to offer and Babangida was used incorrectly. Plus Ribo is AND Neri is on his way out, and Kokkali has replaced them with bums! AEK will win the league and Oly will have the most embarassing season in the CL ever.

all i said is ur two best players r prob gone (one being rivaldo) and that ur better players have aged.

i didnt say we r a better team. but we are younger and our transfers have promoted youth.

dont panic. u have the whole season to panic. dont worry ;)

Oh come on file... Okkas still had a lot to offer and Babangida was used incorrectly. Plus Ribo is AND Neri is on his way out, and Kokkali has replaced them with bums! AEK will win the league and Oly will have the most embarassing season in the CL ever.

I'm off topic - but to go on with dude's point- Olympiakos is a 4th seed in the final 32 and AEK will be the same if they get through

PAO will be our only point getter in Europe this year

Archived