Phantis Forums

summer transfers

8ypa7

http://www.supersport.gr/default.asp?aid=121786

Latest player to say we have made a protasi is Tungay... den mas gamiete to mounaki! POTE STON PIREA m#$%!!!

Roberto Carlos has also once more said in a radio interview in Brazil that he will stay in Europe and that he has an offer from Greece among others.

Also, Barcelona's Edmilson has been linked.

You actually mean Tuncay Sanli.

For a moment I thought u were referring to Blackburn's Tugay Kremidoglou.

Tuncay would be great! How likely is this, who knows?

Would he be accepted if there was a possibility of him joining, again who knows?

It seems that we can accept a 2nd rate Turk born in Germany but maybe not a decent star born in Turkiye proper.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His manager was saying today that Osfp has made an oficial offer to the player but not any more info like how much and if any other teamsare involved(Inter).

Tuncay would be great! How likely is this, who knows?

Would he be accepted if there was a possibility of him joining, again who knows?

It seems that we can accept a 2nd rate Turk born in Germany but maybe not a decent star born in Turkiye proper.

Who accepted Bulut? :blink:

IN?

- According to the Brazilian press Olympiakos have put a very strong offer on the table for Roberto Carlos.

- Olympiakos are interested in Hertha Berlin's Gilberto. The German club is selling the player for 1.5 - 2 million euros.

- Ricardinho is in Greece visiting Olympiakos

OUT?

- The Ukrainian press is stating that Shakhtar Donetsk are ready to put a 15 million euros offer on the table for Olympiakos striker Neri Castillo.

- Anderlecht want to sign Okkas

OTHER NEWS:

- Yaya's Agent Dimitri Seluk is certain that Dudu will not sign with Olympiakos. He says that if such thing happens he will donate 500,000 euros to a child orphanage. Plus, Tottenham have now shown interest in Dudu

Classic Olympiakos. Roberto Carlos the gero will come here for a year or 2 and leave with Rivaldo and Djordjevic and then we'll get some other geroi to replace them. Where is the talented youth? I guess I should be happy that we can at least attract someone like RC here. Too bad only old guys want to come here and retire.

Classic Olympiakos. Roberto Carlos the gero will come here for a year or 2 and leave with Rivaldo and Djordjevic and then we'll get some other geroi to replace them. Where is the talented youth? I guess I should be happy that we can at least attract someone like RC here. Too bad only old guys want to come here and retire.

File I have to disagree. Carlos is not some palio gero. Ribo was worked wonders for this team and he was further down the line in his career than Carlos. We've needed a quality left back for some years now and Carlos can provide exactly that. Djole can still play football (technically) with the best of them but he has a problem with beating the full back for pace so he cuts in making us predictable. With Carlos overlapping Djole will get alot more space to play too so our left side will be revamped. Of course Carlos has played at the very highest level & is a sound defender too which is where our real problem has always been in that position. He'll be a great signing.

In terms of top youngsters we have Castillo & Torosidis, if we manage to get Avraam Papadopoulos and Dudu (who will turn 24 next month) we'll already begin to see some talented youthful players. Of course we still need more, but you dont win anything with youth alone. So what better experienced player to have than Carlos at left back.

I agree 110% with you.If anyone in here prefers Bulut from Roberto Carlos please be checked by a doctor.I would love to see this gero take some free kicks with Ribo right next of him or some left side counterattacks with Djole........ B)

Bulut tipped for Tyneside?

I'm sorry guys that this link is in Turkish but it says that Olympiakos left back Erol Bulut is in Tyneside to discuss terms with Newcastle Utd for the next season.

Bulut's agent also states that an agreement is very near and 31-year-old full back will most likely join the Tyneside club in the summer..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I honestly know Bulut's a bit part player especially after Lemonhs but what is Newcastle thinking by going for a 31-yr-old second rate full back??

You mention experience but the key part of the team is old. Anatolakis, Nikopolidis, Rivaldo, Djole, etc.

You can't count on Castillo being here forever and Dudu most likely won't come. Another serious glaring need is goalkeeper. Nikopolidis flat out sucks and he does not deserve a contract extension. I hope we drop him and sign Fernandez or Sifakis or just play Giannou.

With that being said, Roberto Carlos will not come here. He already mentioned a few weeks back he wanted to retire with a team in Brazil. The papers like to throw anything out there to sell copies.

You mention experience but the key part of the team is old. Anatolakis, Nikopolidis, Rivaldo, Djole, etc.

You can't count on Castillo being here forever and Dudu most likely won't come. Another serious glaring need is goalkeeper. Nikopolidis flat out sucks and he does not deserve a contract extension. I hope we drop him and sign Fernandez or Sifakis or just play Giannou.

With that being said, Roberto Carlos will not come here. He already mentioned a few weeks back he wanted to retire with a team in Brazil. The papers like to throw anything out there to sell copies.

The other day he said he'll to stay abit longer in Europe in a radio interview a few days ago. We are definately one of the teams in the hunt, but Fenerbahce have offered the biggest contract. Whether we get him or not he won't be going back to Brazil just yet.

It was reported today that Louvaris has come to an agreement with Doudou and the only thing that is left is Osfp making the offer to his team.How can you make a deal if you havent gotten the ok from the club makes no sence to me but...propably we will get more news after easter.

It was reported today that Louvaris has come to an agreement with Doudou and the only thing that is left is Osfp making the offer to his team.How can you make a deal if you havent gotten the ok from the club makes no sence to me but...propably we will get more news after easter.

Its actually illegal to do that unless CSKA give Oly permission to discuss terms with player so the fact that Louvaris is open about it means things are promising.

Newcastle have handed a trial to Olympiakos' Turkish left-back Erol Bulut.

Bulut, 32, will be a free agent upon the expiry of his Olympiakos contract in June and is hoping to impress Glenn Roeder sufficiently to earn a permanent contract.

Bulut travelled to the North East of England on Tuesday and is expected to remain with The Magpies until 10th April.

And, after falling out of favour with his Greek employers, Bulut admitted he jumped at the opportunity.

"I wanted to stay with Olympiakos but I had no chance to play football there," Bulut is quoted as saying in Greek daily FOS.

"I didn't get the chance to show what I could do. I hope to prove my worth and stay at Newcastle, who are one of the biggest clubs in the Premiership."

PSV is preparing a 7 mil euro bid for dudu, which would spell the end for his signing... with all the money your prez has earned through qualifing in the CL, year after year, he signs players that are good enough to play vs Aigaleo, which eqaling to these terrible exits from the CL...

You gavri should be pissed at him

PSV is preparing a 7 mil euro bid for dudu, which would spell the end for his signing... with all the money your prez has earned through qualifing in the CL, year after year, he signs players that are good enough to play vs Aigaleo, which eqaling to these terrible exits from the CL...

You gavri should be pissed at him

Kokkalhs told this DUDE that he can have his "XWRAFI" that has 500 olive trees and the Brazilian has agreed and is coming to Olympiakos on Friday :o

My mates yiayia from Kokkalhs' xwrio has confirmed this big signing :LOL: :LOL:

Bravo re KABOURO-KOKKALH :whistle:

Archived