Phantis Forums

summer transfers

8ypa7

Osfp is ready to offer 5 Milion Euros to CSKA for Doudou Saerence!!!!Is he that good??Do we have any news on Papadopoulo (Aris) and Spiropoulo(Panionios)??This coming season Kokkalis has and going to spend money for the club with the new season tickets, plus our failure in CL again,plus many older players leaving or retiring.

I don't know that he is worth 5 mil. Time will tell.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Osfp is ready to offer 5 Milion Euros to CSKA for Doudou Saerence!!!!Is he that good??Do we have any news on Papadopoulo (Aris) and Spiropoulo(Panionios)??This coming season Kokkalis has and going to spend money for the club with the new season tickets, plus our failure in CL again,plus many older players leaving or retiring.

Onerio zhs...

:whistle:

File eheis dikio oti prepei na xodefti o Kokkalis fetos kai apo oti lene oles oi efimerides o Dudu tha erthei. I have only seen him play a few times and he was very good in all the games. Ouaddou described him as being "as strong as Stoltidis and as talented as Rivaldo" ! ! ! ! ! :o O kairos tha ta dixei ola

My question with this "possible" signing is that who's bringing this guy to our club?

Is this the old work scouting from Sollied or is this something that Lemonis OR something that Kokalis wants?

If it's the cleanup work from Sollied..... HHHHMMMMM :blink: :unsure:

If it's the work from Lemonis.. Wow! A bit quick there huh brotha? We don't know 2 much about this player

And if it's the work from Kokalis... I don't approve. We need to have our team scouts do this for us and Kokalis should sign the check and approve the transfer.

No matter what another interesting possible signing here I just hope this guy "clicks" w/ the rest of the guys.

My question with this "possible" signing is that who's bringing this guy to our club?

Is this the old work scouting from Sollied or is this something that Lemonis OR something that Kokalis wants?

If it's the cleanup work from Sollied..... HHHHMMMMM :blink: :unsure:

If it's the work from Lemonis.. Wow! A bit quick there huh brotha? We don't know 2 much about this player

And if it's the work from Kokalis... I don't approve. We need to have our team scouts do this for us and Kokalis should sign the check and approve the transfer.

No matter what another interesting possible signing here I just hope this guy "clicks" w/ the rest of the guys.

Lemoni has asked for the transfer.

Anyone from russia or brazil is dudu this good of a player for us too chase him that bad. I hope if we sign him he doesnt turn out to be an oudou

Verry possible because we all know how the Greek papers and media like to hype up things. We will see in the fields!!

Another name has hit the Olympiakos transfer rumors this week. This time around Roberto Carlos' agent is claiming that Olympiakos has put an official offer on the table for the Brazilian defender.

"It is true. Our client has an official offer from Olympiakos in his hands and he would consider it very seriously as he wants to come and play in Greece next to Rivaldo," said the 34 year-old's agent in an interview given to Greek sports news paper "Goal".

The Brazil international is a free agent this coming summer and has stated publicly that he wants to leave Real Madrid although he has been a solid starter for the Spanish giants for the past 11 years. Carlos was close to moving to Turkey and Fenerbahce last season but stayed with Real Madrid after Capello's pleas changed his mind.

Roberto Carlos had been a starter of the Brazilian national team for many years, he has won three La Liga championships (1997, 2001, 2003), three Champions League finals (1998, 2000, 2002), two Inter-Continental cups (1998, 2002), a European Super Cup (2002), and three Spanish Super Cups (1997, 2001, 2003).

Dudu's transfer to Olympiakos seems to be taking one step forward and two steps back as there are differences between the sides when it comes to the player's contract. The CSKA Moscow player is disagreeing with the number of years and salary he is to be paid. The Brazilian midfielder is asking for 2 million euros a year.

At the same time, Olympiakos have not put an official offer on the table as they want to come to terms with the player first. It is expected that on Monday the player's agent, Hendrick Hopenworth will visit the Olympiakos headquarters to finalize talks.

Other names being linked are:

Saviola (what a slap in the face to PAO that would be!), Milito (the striker not the defender, what a piahtara he is) and Riquelme (may seem ridiculously far fetched but he hasnt been on form and he has gone back to Argentina for the rest of the year on loan. It is possible that we could get him on loan for next season.)

Some big names being linked. Saviola is possible although he's already stated that he didnt want to sign for PAO because of the Greek league. Milito is a possibility and he'd get sooooooo many goals in Greece. And Riquelme would be the "BAM" of the century so I seriously doubt it!

http://www.sportime.gr/football_inside.asp...rticle_id=44290

saviola will not come to greece...why would milito leave zaragza and spain in his prime when he is scoring beautiful goals and playing with great players and playing quality ball and riquelme is...riquelme....dont be fooled, all names to please the fans...nothing serious..none of these players will get signed by oly...

new names are now chevanton, crespo and...this one is great...tevez...

If anything Tevez is possible, he hasnt scored since going to West Ham and is having a torrid time there. He wants out ASAP, if he gets a big offer wages wise he could be tempted. Crespo... oute sta oneira mas, and Chevanton maybe

Archived