Phantis Forums

summer transfers

8ypa7

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After seeing so many names bandied about ... Recoba, Makelele, Figo, Romedahl, Tuncay etc etc .... you have to ask yourself: what big name overseas player would really want to come to Olympiakos after the way Rivaldo was treated?

After seeing so many names bandied about ... Recoba, Makelele, Figo, Romedahl, Tuncay etc etc .... you have to ask yourself: what big name overseas player would really want to come to Olympiakos after the way Rivaldo was treated?

EXACTLY!

I wouldn't

And what's amazing to me is that didn't they think about this before they made this joke of a move? We all know who Rivaldo is and what he has accomplished don't you think he's got friends in high places???

Typicall Greeks ---- 1 step forwards 2 steps back

At this point I don't believe what the papaers are saying and it's a complete joke of what they are doing. I'm going to wait and see and when training camp starts and they are in Austria somewhere, when that new signing joins the team I'm going to believe it then.

Up to now OSFP has made not even one official transfer and from all the names that i am hearing not even one comes close to Ribo...i heard Giannakopoulos would not stay in Bolton.....we haven't gotten anyone decent since he left so i would not mind him back....

It seems to me we are going to keep a low profile this year, with Ivic and Lemonis there there is always somebody to blame if the year doesn't go well.

We could at least give an opportunity to a few youngsters this year with the view of building for the future.

i really can't understand why we haven't called rommedahl yet to sign his contract.

he is fast (rumour has it that he runs 100m in 10.2 seconds), can play both on the right and left side and has international experience. imo he would be a good addition to our team...

June 21 and not even one tranfer........lovely.......Romental is going to Galata....

No worries my man....

Usually the BIG ONE hits when our boys are in Austria... In the mean time let everyone else get all excited about the loosers they're signing and we'll bring in a BIG name soon...

Be patient!

i really can't understand why we haven't called rommedahl yet to sign his contract.

he is fast 8rumour has it that he runs 100m in 10.2 seconds), can play both on the right and left side and has international experience. imo he would be a good addition to our team...

and cheap!!!

According to the Greek press Rommedahl has actually signed for Galatasaray!! If that is true, that is a big loss. He would have been a good addition to the Olympiakos squad. I still think Olympiakos' shoddy tratment of Rivaldo will come back to haunt them.

No worries my man....

Usually the BIG ONE hits when our boys are in Austria... In the mean time let everyone else get all excited about the loosers they're signing and we'll bring in a BIG name soon...

Be patient!

So i guess signing Rivaldo makes us loosers?!! ;) :D

According to the Greek press Rommedahl has actually signed for Galatasaray!! If that is true, that is a big loss. He would have been a good addition to the Olympiakos squad. I still think Olympiakos' shoddy tratment of Rivaldo will come back to haunt them.

Hm... It's according to turkish press.

Some say he signed,some say his manager gave hands with OSFP but we did not call the player to sign yet and that a french team made an offer to his former club but no offer to him yet.One more summer patata....

Hm... It's according to turkish press.

COMPLETELY AGREE w/ the RIVO treatment thing...

These sort of reactions should not surprise anyone at this point. Rivaldo has allot of "pull" in the soccer world and the YIFTI in upper management didn't think about this when they looking at the contract.

No worries my man....

Usually the BIG ONE hits when our boys are in Austria...  In the mean time let everyone else get all excited about the loosers they're signing and we'll bring in a BIG name soon...

Be patient!

So i guess signing Rivaldo makes us loosers?!! ;) :D
You know and I know that RIVO is tbe biggest name in Greek soccer and that's about it for you guys... At the moment I would be REALLY surprised to to hear a very well known name come onto your club.

Archived