Phantis Forums

summer transfers

8ypa7

Re DUDE, do you realize that for all these players Greece is the very last option? Rivaldo didn't come here in his prime. He came when there were not many options left and he was 32. No player in his prime will ever come to Greece again. The league isn't as good as it once was. It's actually terrible now. No great player will ever play for a Greek team unless he's 34 and nearing retirement.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re DUDE, do you realize that for all these players Greece is the very last option? Rivaldo didn't come here in his prime. He came when there were not many options left and he was 32. No player in his prime will ever come to Greece again. The league isn't as good as it once was. It's actually terrible now. No great player will ever play for a Greek team unless he's 34 and nearing retirement.

I'm not so sure that's true re file. No WORLD CLASS player would come in his prime but a good player searching for a move might be tempted. For example, Saviola wants out of Barca and admited he was very tempted by PAO. If Oly offered the same amount (3.2 million directly in his pocket because he's on a free) he may be tempted because (1) money talks, (2) with Dudu & Carlos a real possibility it will show him the team is ambitious. I agree it's VERY difficult to get these players but not impossible. Tevez signed for West Ham didnt he? ;) Ftanei na to thelei o Kokkalis because he has the money. Unfortunately I dont have faith in him.

I'm not so sure that's true re file. No WORLD CLASS player would come in his prime but a good player searching for a move might be tempted. For example, Saviola wants out of Barca and admited he was very tempted by PAO. If Oly offered the same amount (3.2 million directly in his pocket because he's on a free) he may be tempted because (1) money talks, (2) with Dudu & Carlos a real possibility it will show him the team is ambitious. I agree it's VERY difficult to get these players but not impossible. Tevez signed for West Ham didnt he? ;) Ftanei na to thelei o Kokkalis because he has the money. Unfortunately I dont have faith in him.

carlos? ambition? more like retirement...

dude...he is right..admit it...

The guy is a starter for Real Madrid and Brazil. He is one of the world's best left backs yet because he may by going to Oly his level is "retirement level" :rolleyes: The blinkeredness that club rivalries induces in Greece really makes me laugh.

The guy is a starter for Real Madrid and Brazil. He is one of the world's best left backs yet because he may by going to Oly his level is "retirement level" :rolleyes: The blinkeredness that club rivalries induces in Greece really makes me laugh.
re..if u think oly wll sign either crespo tevez or saviola then mb u shouldnt be the one laughing...po po re dude...pali paleuoume :box: :box:

:D

re..if u think oly wll sign either crespo tevez or saviola then mb u shouldnt be the one laughing...po po re dude...pali paleuoume :box: :box:

:D

:LOL: Den paleumoume re file! Eise paihtis! :tup: And I dont think we'll sign them, NOT IN A MILLION YEARS! But we might get Carlos, that's all I said.

are ther any rumours of greek players coming to oly.

i know that oly are really strong on spiropoulos and papadopoulos but how about these players.

arabatsis

chalkias(had an awesome game today)

koilaras

christodopoulos

A super great name player would not come to Greece but a good name if the price is right would.Thats what the Turks did and got some great results with there teams that is what the big greek clubs should do..as for Ribo he was,is and will be a great player. :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

Fetos tha ginoune 3 BAMS :1eye:

Just like the ones from last year and year before that and oh yea year before that!!! :rolleyes: :LOL:
The rumour is that the KABOURIA in KOKKALHS pockets have gone and the $$$$$$$$$$ are starting to appear :P :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :1eye:

It's been a bit quiet on this forum of late.

Apparently there was a big match with the NT vs Turkey. Anyone know the result by any chance? It didn't get much media coverage I don't think.

You do not want to know my friend......

Latest player to say we have made a protasi is Tungay... den mas gamiete to mounaki! POTE STON PIREA m#$%!!!

Roberto Carlos has also once more said in a radio interview in Brazil that he will stay in Europe and that he has an offer from Greece among others.

Also, Barcelona's Edmilson has been linked.

WOW what kind of team refresh Oly is going to do by getting Roberto Carlos? Yea don't get me wrong he will be good for 2 years and then what? Same s$@t !!! Oly needs to invest in some young talent. Oh and nowthe Turkish players name comes up? Let's face it people the news papers and the Greek media are all about rumors. Let's not forget that every year is the same story with all the Greek teams. Big names and promises and in the end NOTHING!!

Latest player to say we have made a protasi is Tungay... den mas gamiete to mounaki! POTE STON PIREA m#$%!!!

Roberto Carlos has also once more said in a radio interview in Brazil that he will stay in Europe and that he has an offer from Greece among others.

Also, Barcelona's Edmilson has been linked.

WOW what kind of team refresh Oly is going to do by getting Roberto Carlos? Yea don't get me wrong he will be good for 2 years and then what? Same s$@t !!! Oly needs to invest in some young talent. Oh and nowthe Turkish players name comes up? Let's face it people the news papers and the Greek media are all about rumors. Let's not forget that every year is the same story with all the Greek teams. Big names and promises and in the end NOTHING!!
C'Mon DUDE!

You and I know that all these specualtions is just so those idiots in the Greek Press can sell some papers..

Archived