1. 1. Result?

• [*]Win
    • [*]Lose
    • [*]Draw

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesterday I watched the match Atletico Madrid vs Valencia and Valencia won 0-1

They played well the 1st 15min got the goal they wanted then they sat back and defended VERY WELL

This is a great team, but I think that at home we should do good....

We are bound to fianlly make it to the round of 16 after a long time and I think that this is the year for us....

Lets start off with a good result.... 2-1

:tup:

it is such a weird feeling right now. as soon as i start thinking about this match my heartbeat rises to 200!! i have the feeling that we will do better in europe than other years. our team has become stronger, most of all the defence as it looks and this could be the detail to bring us further in this competition. but on the other hand there are still the memories from the past. every year we started the cl with big expectations but were never able to really achieve something.

i don't see the game ending in a tie or with a one goal difference. i think we either destroy valencia or we will get destroyed in this match. it could go both ways. but i honestly couldn't tell which way it'll go...

but i'll try it: osfp 3-0. opening goal by stoltidis after a nice free kick by ribo. then valencia will have to open the game. foul penalty by djole (kokkalis invested a lot in europe this season ;) :whistle: ) and castillo will score once again.

Guest MOLON_LAVE

Hello Guys,

O Thrylos Stis kales tou mporei na kerdisei kathe omada. Blepw 2-0 me RIVALDO KAi KWNSTANTINOY kai ean brethoume kai se akoma kaluterh hmera tote isws balei kai o KASTIGIO kanena goalaki B) . Ean exoume ta mayra mas ta xalia tote isws me to zori mia isopalia 1-1 :1eye: TWRA MIA ERWTHSH ... MIPWS KSEREI KAPOIOS PWS MPOROUME NA DOUME TO GAME?

EYXARHSTW KAI GOOD LUCK ME VALENCIA

ego vlepo eukoli niki gia ton gauro, 3-1

where they find this guy? easy win for OSFP in europe vs VALENCIA?! !?

predictions like 3-1, 3-0?!?! OSFP did not beat PAOK that easy- but Valencia !?

does that not seem absurd to anybody else? If OSFP wins it will likely be a 1-0.....IF they win but they are NOT favourites...

Uefa.com posted the probable lineup for Olympiakos, it's a good one:

Nikopolidis, Ouaddou, Domi, Anatolakis, Zewlakow, Stoltidis, Kafes, Rivaldo, Djordevic, Castillo, Konstantinou :tup: :tup: :tup:

Thank god no Okkas! :D

Why? Okkas is always excellent in the CL!

Olympiakos, time to stop pissing with the puppies and start hanging around with the hounds. Let's get a result for Greece.

1. I see (and am hoping) for a 1-0 victory for Olympiakos.

2. These teams do their homework, so don't expect Castillo and Rivaldo to get goals. The key players in this one will be Djorgevic and Kostantimou. In order to win, I think Olympiakos will have to cross the ball effectively.

Godd luck, get a result for Greece. :gr:

David Villa had scored in all games this season , in Valencia and in the NT

I guess nikopolidis may suffer too (Hope i am wrong)

The important think is not to try not to suffer goals but to score , and quickly and more than one

Bunker does not work

Ayala is back, bad news for us

Joaquin is out, good new for us

Anyway, i prefere not to think about them but about us

Concentration and not getting goal at the last minute is the key to success

Let the Lord save us from injuries and stupid errors

Anyone has a link for the game?? Does ERT SAT transmits?

Archived