36 members have voted

1. 1. Result?

• [*]Win
    • [*]Lose
    • [*]Draw

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Olympiakos allowed 4 goals at home....come on, we have to do better than that!

This is a disappointing result for not only Oly, but Greek football also.

What did you guys think???? This is not another game in the "SuperLeague" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Same bordello every year.

Olympiakos allowed 4 goals at home....come on, we have to do better than that!

This is a disappointing result for not only Oly, but Greek football also.

What did you guys think???? This is not another game in the "SuperLeague" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Same bordello every year.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: tsoda :LOL: :LOL:

bre kalws ta ta aspra maura karagkiozakia (edit: blepw katef8ase ki o gnvstos prasinos kalikantzaros)!

Mesa sth apogohteysh mas den einai kakh idea na mas diaskedasoun oi gnwstoi klooun. Ante, peste ki alla na gelasei to pikrameno xeili mas ! :D

Olympiakos will learn from this game and will go to the next round... I am not a fan of OLY.

Sollied learned his mistakes. The polish back will not play again in the CL unless there is no one else.

And who will be playing instead of him and Ouadou? Pantos? Mavrogenidis? (thankfully, he's gone), Kostoulas? Kapsis? (edw gelame)

Let's hope they are still not fully acclimatised to their new team. Because they were our only hope to improve our crappy defensive performance of the past year.

It seems Greek teams still losing in the last minutes of play this year too.... :tdown:

pame na kanoume aitisi na katevei i diarkia enos agona tsampions liig se 80 lepta? i think like that we would have already brought a title back home to greece. ;) :(

bgikane kai i paoktzides tora na poun tipota. mpravo paidia. guys think about it. if osfp, aek and pao don't play well this season i don't see mpaok ever put a foot on international level again.

one thing that really bothers me: the swiss league is about the same level as the greek one, maybe a bit weaker, but for god sake these teams get the points and impress in europe. just take basel as an example. they might have the same budget as osfp but thanks to last years results in the uefa cup they even passed us in the uefa ranking!!

ante pali ta idia kai fetos. it may not be the toughest group but we won't be able to grab a win away. abd without that we'll be lucky to get to the uefa cup...

Olympiakos will learn from this game and will go to the next round... I am not a fan of OLY.

Sollied learned his mistakes. The polish back will not play again in the CL unless there is no one else.

the only thing he has learned how to do is lose in the CL

What did he learn since last year???

how to lose???

mia zoh bourdello :ph34r:

bgikane kai i paoktzides tora na poun tipota. mpravo paidia. guys think about it. if osfp, aek and pao don't play well this season i don't see mpaok ever put a foot on international level again.

Mh tous peis alla tetoia giati mporei (1 sto ekatommyrio) na synel8oun kai tote poion 8a exoume na gelame stis stenoxwries mas !

pame na kanoume aitisi na katevei i diarkia enos agona tsampions liig se 80 lepta? i think like that we would have already brought a title back home to greece. ;) :(

idea of the year !

I would go even further and suggest 30' of playing time :whistle:

I think that you all know that this was propably the worst that Olympiacos has played in a along time.

This match to me was THE WORST as a club. Valencia wasn't in that good of a form either but they took advantage of their chances.

This is going to be a match in which we will beciome stronger and we're going to nish 2nd in the group.. Roma will definitely NOT score 4 goals against us and we're not going to go down without a fight....

Now lets shift our focus back to the PROTATHLIMA and go from there....

3-1 Valencia is also my honest predicition, although 2-1 Olympiakos could be done if we play a flawless game.

the only guy who put the best post prior to the game..

Hats off to you although this game hurts...You had your head on straight & your heart in the right place

My initial thought was that it was - but I haven't seena good replay yet

no its definitly not offside.

I saw the highlight and paused where the ball is contacted.....

Morientes is right on the line of the small area and the ball and player are clearly ahead...was really quick and hard to catch so good call (or non-call rather)

heres the freeze-remember that it looks otherwise at first glance- so the line is what serves as the reference...if its a head of that line (which it is) then a person standing exactly on the line is not possible to be ahead of the ball...

Posted Image

This is going to be a match in which we will beciome stronger and we're going to nish 2nd in the group..

It is true that greek teams are, traditionally, not ready at this phase but the same applies to spanish and italian teams. We will improve in the near future but they also will do the same.

Anyway, I will try (hard) to be optimistic. What would be the score if we had the past year's team and Val. instead of Rozenborg? You see, I'm trying hard...

I think that you all know that this was propably the worst that Olympiacos has played in a along time.

This match to me was THE WORST as a club. Valencia wasn't in that good of a form either but they took advantage of their chances.

This is going to be a match in which we will beciome stronger and we're going to nish 2nd in the group.. Roma will definitely NOT score 4 goals against us and we're not going to go down without a fight....

WHAT PROTATHLIMA!!!! IT'S YOURS, TAKE IT. Looks like it's going to a bit more expensive this year. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

The way you play with the rest of Greece is the way the rest of Europe plays with you guys. Like children with no money. :nono:

This match to me was THE WORST as a club.  Valencia wasn't in that good of a form either but they took advantage of their chances.

This is going to be a match in which we will beciome stronger and we're going to nish 2nd in the group..  Roma will definitely NOT score 4 goals against us and we're not going to go down without a fight....

WHAT PROTATHLIMA!!!! IT'S YOURS, TAKE IT. Looks like it's going to a bit more expensive this year. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

The way you play with the rest of Greece is the way the rest of Europe plays with you guys. Like children with no money. :nono:

;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Archived