Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos – Xanthi

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the crappy performence of last week; it will be intresting to see how Pao bounce back..

1-1 :tdown:

Salp (23rd minute), Vryzaz (84th minute)

VRYZAS SCORING!?! !?

Come on our back line isnt THAT bad..... :LOL:

Seeing Vryzas vs Olympilagos was painful.....one of the slowest players in the league...he was just stripped of the ball every occasion except for one lousy shot...

the game will be interesting.....im not sure what to think. Id say win or tie...hopefully the Ionikos game woke people up (although it should have been the Anderlecht game to wake everybody up like i have been saying)

I think Victor will be for this one? that would be great because Romero (at least the Aigaleo game) was just not helping anything....

so i say a close game but a 1-0 or 2-0 PAO with Salpiggidis or Papadopoulos...maybe even Victor if he plays why not..

Not sure what to make of this one.

Newspapers report that Bake is going to switch to a 4-4-2 formation. Apparently they have not practiced this formation in preseason at all, and have worked on it in the last week or so.

I am not sure we have the players to play 4-4-2 anymore, so it will be interesting to see how the team responds under all the pressure of last week's results, and in a new formation.

Bovio is sure for midfield but who will play right and left? Are going to play with one DM or two? Is Ivanscitz going to play in front of the DM or on the left. It looks like Vindra and Darlas will be replaced by Nilsson and Seric according to ERA sport today. Also they said Antonsson might not play (injured), so we might see a whole new defense.

It will be interesting to see. I hope it works out, but I don't think the third game of the season is the time to figure out the formation or the lineup. That's what we have a pre-season friendlies for...

o leontiou gia ena akoma paixnidi ekso.... :tdown: :tdown:

telika me ton victor ti ginete???

o bake meta to paixnidi me to aigaleo eipe oti o victor tha einai etoimos stin 3i agonistiki me tin Skoda.... alla....... :whistle:

Guys, if we don't win this convincingly, there goes another season. I know it's very early but we're establishing a bad pattern here with crappy play, bad results and always looking to catch up to gavroi.... Again, I'm concerned because so far I haven't seen a good performance! [what, is this year 2 or 3 of the 5-year plan? :whistle: ]

In response to previous comments:

Leontiou deserves playing time.

PAO has a good tradition of buying players, pay them well, train them, and then letting them go without them contributing much to out team. Also, certain players (Zutautas, Biscan, and Vyntra) are kept in the line-up for some unexplained reason.... :blink:

Archived