Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos – Xanthi

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Penalty in the last minute? Sounds a bit suspect to me...

:huh: :nono:

suspect on what???

an den exeis dei ti fasi... kalitera na mi milas....

-----

gia mena o Bakke epese sta matia mou... den einai dynaton i omada na einai sto 0-0 mexri to 75-80' kai na min kanei kamia kinisi etsi oste na gyrisei to mats... oute kan mia allagi.... kai den ftanei auto... alla na einai toso psyxraimos mexri aidias..... sto 90 kati kerdizoume korner... kai einai proothimenoi mono 3 paixtes tou pao.... kai rotao.... auti i omada paei gia protathlima??? heheheh... e oxi...

ekane lathoi o bakke sto mats me ton ioniko alla eipa ok... aston na doume....

kai kirie bakke eixate pei oti o Victor tha itan etoimos me tin Skoda.... alla pou itan o victor???

o leontiou pou einai???

nitesurfer xestikame who cares why dont u watch ur xalia with ur sapia omada dropiing points with garbage teams....u wanna play cleague fine ,,alla ase mas,,,,,sook about the refs fine we all know the greek league is a god damn bourdello,,,,what else is new......

guys just ignore it- its pretty lame, and has mostly to do with the fact AEK cant win a game. they spend more time in here posting to let us know we were "gifted" and bias referree crap while the Hearts game in OAKA was decided in 30 mins..... dont hear complaints from them... :whistle:

everytime a game is decided by a penalty kick for one of the 3 big teams its immidiately its favoritsm......

so Vassaras awards a penalty, and now hes Pro-Panatha

and when he doesnt award a penalty, hes Anti-Panatha

that was definilty a foul, and it was in the area. Penalty kick. I dont know if PAO deserved to win on performance I didnt see, but thats a penalty, and the penalty went in. 1-0 PAO.

Posted Image

as for the match- the jerseys are awful...

and the biggest surpise of the match-

Mantzourakis complaining about the referrees!!! just like EVERY game he doesnt win!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: its great

to magalitero lathos tou basara itan to oti dn diekopse to mats, esto kai gia ena lepto, otan sikothike olo to gipedo kai evrize ton antza, alla o megalos paixtis dinei tis apantiseis tou mesa sto gipedo, opos ekane kai o katapliktikos xtes antzas

get over it- its Skoda Ksanthi and Salpiggidis is in the box, if Xanthi was not awarded the same penalty you would be bitching too.

I mean seriously do we want to get in to the match at Karaiskaki where there were some big faseis????

This topic is a waste, a penalty was given and its hardly a "clear" not penalty.... assuming the foul was not in the box it was what a centimeter or two? i didnt know a human being could calculate that precise with thousands of people around him in a difficult job where a decision has to be made instantly....

We can bring up thousands of doubtful moments in every league in the entire world, and particularly for OSFP and AEK.......enough already, 50/50 calls go either way and it was 50/50. If I was a referee and saw that picture with Salpiggidis in the box getting taken down, Id award a penalty. Either way it was a stupid tackle and decision of Bovio and thats what you get when youre careless around the area. Its all the referees fault.....RIGHT. So a moron who knows theres risk in stupid tackles on the penalty line is not at fault for this result????? Of course not. Typical bullshit as usual.

If you want to Piss and moan about it how about in another thread?

Look, I try to be objective, because, well, I value the truth.

This was a penalty and a good ref should have called it. The ref cannot be within a meter of every incident and take precise laser-accurate measurements. It's a game! He could have given a foul, but I think you have to call it in this situation as i saw it from the video. Salpi is advancing with a very clear opportunity to score, the last player fouls him on the line, it's a penalty. (Xanthi player could have gotten a red card for this too!)

Our performance was bad and perhaps a tie would be fitting, but, again, it's a game, and whomever team was at that point with a foul on an advancing player at the top of the box should have gotten the penalty.

Last week, we could have gotten another one when the score was 0-1.

Anyway, scrappy game, and I hope Bake wants to uplift team spirits and doesn't really believe that PAO played well.....

What some of us have been saying since a month ago, sadly our team has not gelled and "ain't got game!"

kirioi, to thema tora dn einai an itan i den itan penalti, den itan, alla dn mporoume na katigorisoume ton vasara pou to edose giati itan mia diskoli fasi, to thema einai pos mporoun oi tipoi apo to supersport, vlepontas tin fasi ksana kai ksana, na lene oti itan penalti, an einai dinaton, auti einai i elliniki dimosiografia :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: afou dipla itan o barkoglou, pos einai dinaton na les oti itan last player?

We can disagree in the details, but any reasonable ref I think would have given it. As for Barkoglou was next to Salpi, simply it's not the case... Salpi has not one defender infront of him except the goalie, that's how you judge whether the last player commits a foul. The foul started a couple meters outside the box with pulling and infringing, but the final tackle was at the top of the box.

As for the sports commentators and other media, I agree, they're a joke. But, hey, they don't sell by being objective BECAUSE MOST FANS DON'T WANT TO BE OBJECTIVE.... it's a sport and most respond to/react by EMOTIONS! [and here in this forum is one example where often we can't have a reasonable discussion! right?]

Archived