Phantis Forums

Group B - Who will go thru?

Irlandos

Which 2 sides will qualify from Group B?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which 2 sides will qualify from Group B?

• England and Paraguay
    • England and Sweden
    • England and Trinidad/Tobago
    • Paraguay and Sweden
    • Paraguay and Trinidad/Tobago
    • Sweden and Trinidad/Tobago

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that the obvious 2 here are the Britts and the Sweeds..

What's going to be a good match is the one w/ Sweeden and Paraguay because that's going to be deciding game that's going to show on who continues in this competion.

But you know what everyone, I feel that the English team might finish 2nd in this group. I just have this weird feeling. At the moment the morale w/ the British isn't that great and they are more worried about Rooney returning than their 1st opponent... (HHHMMMMM)

The Sweedes are my darkhorse omatha - I can't believe that England can't find 2 better strikers than Walcott and Crouch - I seriously would have taken Shearer - this may be their downfall - plus mediocre at best in between the pipes

Sweden first, clearly and hopefully Paraguay...

The Brits who believe they are the Nr.1 favourites should be given an early lesson...

Seriously, Does Any One Believe England can win the World Cup?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

England: It won't be an easy group though. Paraguay are a tricky team. T&T will play their world cup final against us. Luckely the hardest game could be a "pointless" game against the Swedes

Sweden: I feel that their striking force is good enough to pass through Paraguay.

Sweden first, clearly and hopefully Paraguay...

The Brits who believe they are the Nr.1 favourites should be given an early lesson...

Seriously, Does Any One Believe England can win the World Cup?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Me for example.

But you know what? Always better to believe that you're going to win instead of being at home with your squad not qualified... :hypocrite:

SWEDEN AND ENGLAND WILL GO THROUGH,BUT I DON'T SEE ENGLAND ADVANCING ANY FURTHER.

THEY ARE THE USUAL CHOKERS WHEN IT COMES TO THE ADVANCED STAGES.

IF I WAS TO PUT MY MONEY ON THIS WC I WOULD PICK AN AFRICAN NATION TO ADVANCE TO THE SEMIS AND GO EVEN FURTHER...MARK MY WORDS!

beware of paraguay!

sweden will go out (all their top players are out of form)

Yeah right! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Only the bitch Ljungberg is the only out of form player we have for Sverige. :whistle:

especialy zlatan he has been juves worst player this season!

just because u live in sweden u dont have to close youre eyes and speak with youre heart!

beside paraguay has a very good team and england is also looking very strong(with and crouch upfront)

PARAGUAY

1 GK VILLAR Justo - (Newells Old Boys, ARG)

2 DF NUNEZ Jorge - (Estudiantes, ARG)

3 DF TOLEDO Delio - (Zaragoza, ESP)

4 DF GAMARRA Carlos - (Palmeiras, BRA)

5 DF CACERES Julio Cesar - (River Plate, ARG)

6 MF BONET Carlos - (Libertad, PAR)

7 MF CABANAS Salvador - (Jaguares Chiapas, MEX)

8 MF BARRETO Edgar - (NEC Nijmegen, NED)

9 FW SANTA CRUZ Roque - (Bayern Munich, GER)

10 MF ACUNA Roberto - (Deportivo La Coruna, ESP)

11 MF GAVILAN Diego - (Newells Old Boys, ARG)

12 GK GOMEZ Derlis - (Sportivo Luqueno, PAR)

13 MF PAREDES Carlos - (Reggina, ITA)

14 DF DA SILVA Paulo - (Toluca, MEX)

15 DF MANZUR Julio - (Santos, BRA)

16 MF RIVEROS Cristian - (Libertad, PAR)

17 MF MONTIEL Jose - (Olimpia Asuncion, PAR)

18 FW VALDEZ Nelson - (Werder Bremen, GER)

19 MF DOS SANTOS Julio - (Bayern Munich, GER)

20 FW CARDOZO Jose - (no club affiliation)

21 DF CANIZA Denis - (Cruz Azul, MEX)

22 GK BOBADILLA Aldo - (Libertad, PAR)

23 FW CUEVAS Nelson - (Pachuca, MEX)

zlatan was a disgrace for Juve this year.....Larsson cant go 90mins every game...

i want sweden to do well but its just doubtful, they dont seem like theyll be the strong team they always are.....i was hoping on england being worse but Crouch is in great form, owen is back and for the first time in a while they look like they have decent strikers...also count on Gerrard diving in the box and winnign penalties then speaking out against diving... and on set peices they can dominate sweden and paraguay...

zlatan was a disgrace for Juve this year.....Larsson cant go 90mins every game...

i want sweden to do well but its just doubtful, they dont seem like theyll be the strong team they always are.....i was hoping on england being worse but Crouch is in great form, owen is back and for the first time in a while they look like they have decent strikers...also count on Gerrard diving in the box and winnign penalties then speaking out against diving... and on set peices they can dominate sweden and paraguay...

all pondits underestimate Crouch but he's a very good striker. He has all it takes to score big time. Better than RONALDO imo...

did you watch the game ENGLAND v PARAGUAY??

it was as awful as it could get..

i think the guys thinking English will win the Cup should think twice, thrice or maybe more!

the superb (!) midfield created nothing than longshots and a typical lazy latino goal gave them the win..

by the way, when will these guys have someone firm in their goal? Watch out for Robinson to make some "Jameslike" or "Seamanlike" mistakes in the following rounds, if they get there...

well.. congratulations to the brave boys of Trinidad!! It's 83 minutes now and still 0-0... Sweden... who knows... paying off their moral penalty against Denmark in 2004? :whistle:

The chant is awesome by the way...

Ooooo Oooo Trinidad Tobagooo!!! :tup:

Hmmm Sweden cannot beat a 10-man Trini side? All those chances and not a single decent shot? Every shot = right at the goalkeeper?

Very suspicious! :whistle:

This one goes right up there next to the Japan - Russia game in 2002! :tdown:

I can't believe Sweden could not score against T&T!!! :angry:

This is not the Swedish team I'm used to watching, you can't even score with a 10 men side? :blink: WTF!!???

Boy was I wrong that Ljungberg was the ONLY crap player out there, but so is IBRAHIMO-BITCH!!!! :angry: :angry: I'll tell Lars Lagerback to go hiding into a truck and go kill himself!!!! :angry: :angry:

Sweden better be ready to redeem themselves vs. Paraguay, the South American team was very unlucky to lose to a "SUPERIOR" England side. :whistle:

If England wants to go all the way,they should play a LOT better because against Paraguay they were lucky to score so early and get a 1 goal lead because the rest of the game they played like s......!If you have so much hard time beating this team you should not have hopes against stronger countries.

Archived