Phantis Forums

Real Madrid - Olympiakos

Montreal_Thrillos

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6 - 1

reason being Greece could not contain Robinho and i dont see Oly doing so either.

4 goals to Robinho, 1 goal to Ronaldo, and an own goal by Oly.

1 goal to Rivaldo.

dude Robinho is AWFUL. he didnt do s%$#! vs Greece exept that one tap in goal and that was one of our worst performances.......robinho 4 goals????? hahahh has he even scored for Real yet once????

Real is also in terrible form.....but they still have a good chance of winning...

maybe 3-1 with Baptista and Zidane scoring....

guys real is in awful form too.......

OSFP is in good league form they have conceded 0 and scored 10 in 3 games.....a 3-0 vs kallithea away IS a very good result.....

and what do you know....Espanyol just took a lead vs Real in the 70th...6-2??? come on guys thats not happening...

Real has just lost at Espanyol 1-0.

They played with these players:

Casillas, Salgado, Sergio Ramos, Helguera, Roberto Carlos, Pablo Garca (Guti 57’), Beckham, Baptista; Raul, Robinho & Ronaldo.

It looks like they are falling apart - Sergio Ramos & Baptista were sent off in the last moments.

Luxemburgo could be sacked very soon, maybe even before Olympiakos match. Three losses in a row, I don't think Perez will give him another chance.

Fot your information:

Real Madrid has just lost to Espanyol in the Olympic stadium 1:0

I saw the game

RM were pathetic

Only wonderful Iker Casillas saved them from a goleada

There was one faboulos FK t hat should have got in but Vasillas made and unbelievable save

Robinho and all the others looked lost

Raul was more backwards than usual, and really made an effort but without results

That means that RM will be hungry to redeem the lost honour in front of their public in the Bernabeu

Our FKs may be blocked by Iker as they had by Jhonson

The only way to surprise Iker is with air balls or when he leaves the goal.

Do we have anyone good in air balls?

Well, to make a long story short, Madrid withoput Zidane is beatable, but will O:y be capable of giving good fight?

I really hope so

Real-5, Oly-0

I'm sorry, but I could care less how bad Real Madrid is playing right now. After a loss to Rosenborg, we have hit a new low.

The fact of the matter is, Real on it's worst day can defeat Olympiakos on it's best day. I'm sorry for not being a homer but this is just simply reality.

unfortunately it seems to be like this.

but why shouldn't we for once be able to win a match against a big team? even away. i also don't believe this will happen, but we shouldnt stop hoping for it.

Im laughing at the statement of CH-Thrylos!!!

HOPE DIES LAST!!!!

you dont know where yo goin,

when yo dont know where yo been dude!!!

and please stop this vlakies about bajevic man, better take ioanides too... commm on man, snap out of it!!! and remember,

Archived