Phantis Forums

PAO-Halkidona

panatha_boy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i predict a 3-0 win, gekas hat-trick. there's no stopping us now

back to back titles coming up

Maybe IF all the defenders are covering Konstantinou then Gkekes will get a hat trick... Its time for Pap to get on the score sheet he is over due... 4-1 final

Konstantinou 2 Pap 1 basinas with the other.... Moyio for Halkydona

Papadopoulos must hit form again for PAO to do well next year in champions league

Pap in form greek internation, Konstantinoy, Gkekas learns to compose himself a but more infornt of goal and a young hungry Mnatzios what a strike force

After gettin Anderson from them and sining players from Paok and our team to them, it seems to me that we are good friends with them. 

Bc u gotta love Andersons performance for PAO so far - the 45 minutes or so against AEK!

lol

Whats with this kid? I rem back than it was supposed to be just an arthorscope and one month out - not the rest of the season!!

Anyways

I read today Mihalis had an individual training - something happened he got a knock or something in a diplo - is he gonna be ok? I think from wat i understand Malezani is not risking him at the mom and resting him - anyone else care to endulge on this!

I don't think the knock he picked up in training (ankle) will keep him out. However, we cannot be certain about anything. Normally the severity of injuries is not obvious instantly, so we will probably hear more about this later tonight or tomorrow.

Regarding injuries in general, PAO has a really weird kind of policy. (I mean that we never know if someone is well enough to start until they release the starting 11 half an hour before the game.) Remember Munch, Anderson (it took about two months for the Media to get the real story).

1-0

but i have a feeling of a 1-1!!!!!!!1 aman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

anyways - a gonzalez goal - hes back on form!!!!! c'mon!!!!!!!!!

:gr:

pame more arrwsteia....

gonzalez scores one ###### goal and he is back to form again right

he has got to be the most overhyped player in Greek league history

anywayz Halkidona will take away points from pao this week

1-0

but i have a feeling of a 1-1!!!!!!!1 aman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :ph34r:

anyways - a gonzalez goal - hes back on form!!!!! c'mon!!!!!!!!!

:gr:

pame more arrwsteia....

gonzalez scores one ###### goal and he is back to form again right

he has got to be the most overhyped player in Greek league history

anywayz Halkidona will take away points from pao this week

yes hes hyped......are you telling me Rivaldo isnt? :LOL: :LOL:

if he was so great OSFP wouldnt be struggling......

and his last goal was a joke by the way.....

Would it really be a big loss if we Konstantinouwas injured? He gets a few goals after missing a barrel (not as bad as gekas, the only way he can score is if hes against an open goal). Theres still papa who plays well off form. And then theres Olisedebe (not on his best form but still great for us) Eki can be pushed forward, there are still alot of options, and if he was so important, Malezani might rest him for the game against PAOK.

Konstantinou is healthy and will be ready to play against Halkydona... Two spots are still left in the open as Papadopolos, Vintra, Bides and Wooter will be battling it out for them... As long as we get the three points I dont care...

Would it really be a big loss if we Konstantinouwas injured? He gets a few goals after missing a barrel (not as bad as gekas, the only way he can score is if hes against an open goal). Theres still papa who plays well off form. And then theres Olisedebe (not on his best form but still great for us) Eki can be pushed forward, there are still alot of options, and if he was so important, Malezani might rest him for the game against PAOK.

I have nothing against Pap, and I can't disagree that Michalaki doesn't miss some big chances, but think about how well Konstantinou and Gekkas play together, I think its been the best partnership up front for a while. Pap and Michali were good together but no one can disagree that Michali and Fani shouldn't be first choice.

Thats just what I think anyway!

QUOTE (Panathinaikos_Trifilli @ Apr 21 2005, 11:38 AM)

I have nothing against Pap, and I can't disagree that Michalaki doesn't miss some big chances, but think about how well Konstantinou and Gekkas play together, I think its been the best partnership up front for a while. Pap and Michali were good together but no one can disagree that Michali and Fani shouldn't be first choice.

Thats just what I think anyway!

I think thats valid based on form! However Pap and Mihalis did very well last season as well particularly Pap in first half of season - he is very out of form these days and I think its important and would be awesome if we saw back to his best soon! Hopefully he plays this weekend IMO and puts in a solid performance.

At least we have options up front compared to some of our rivals :ph34r:

Archived