Phantis Forums

Transfers

m_kafes

Why so much hate. I honestly think that Osfp got a player that is worth watching. Anyway I am not a Gavro fun and I am not a Gavro hater. I think the past few years Pao managment should somtimes concider Kokalis tactiks in signing players. For ex: 90% of Pao player that played for Pao and left were totaly against of going back to the team. For Osfp even Jiovani who left yesterday and that everybody thought as an ashole, he said that in osfp he had his best years in his life. If you know about Greek soccer you can find countless ex. like that.

Anyway Bajevich has coached if I am not wrong all the big Greek teams except Pao. Why not? We all know he only cares about doing a good job and winning titles that we starve for...

Anyway I heard yesterday from some Real Madrid funs that I know the same thing when I asked them if Cellades is a good player. They all said the same thing. He was very underated in Real Madrid. He was a very good player, with good tecknical abilities. In fact Delboske used to love his style and always had him start. But Delboske is out of Real since they got kicked out in the semifinals against Giuventus 2 years ago. So it means he hasn't been playeing much for some time.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact remains,,panathinaikos is in a situation where,important players need to be resigned or else our team is GONE!!!!

Konstantinou must be re-signed, as well as basinas.

The players mentioned to be sacked,,bikowki, sapanis(signed with aek :(, basinas, skacel, Henriksen, Munch, means we have plenty of holes to fill.

The player who replaces basinas,must be a foreign defensive midfielder, that has the qualities, of scrapping up the garbage, between defense and midfield, as well as being able to give some direction on the field(something that basinas tries to do but he cant). If Celades is that player it remains to be seen,,,we definitely need a sousa type signing(but an unjury free player), who will give something for the younger players to learn.

I hope Malesani does bring a defender with great experience,,,even if hes in his early 30s that has plenty of experience. So that he can contribute to the development, of our yth team players.

In the center of the park and on the flanks,,,we do need some strengthening, as we seem to be thin there. The fact remains xaralabides,,and Wooter are question marks, and the fact remains Malesani wants Sanmartean in his plans for the new year(??????????????). I believe the yth players are the key to our success, and if it means us hanging low for a year or 2,,,to build this side then so be it. Id prefer this option of nursering and blooding our yth players to the 1st team,,,than bring in these balkan free transfer rejects to our squad.

We need 2 bigname players that will go straight into our 11ada,,,mixed in with the kormo we currently have, along with some yng kids.

Var-den-dino-giannis,,realises that playing at oaka,,,he must cough up the lefta for paiktes ousias,,,as ticketing prices will drop, and we will have more fans at the gipedo. And vardinogiannis needs to improve sxesis with the aneksartous fans,,from now otherwise i dont see the fans going to botaniko in our new stadium.

BRING IT ON GMTO

the new onoma pou akousa for transfer einai tou Carvalio, he is brazilian... kai paizei stin mesea grammi... agonizete stin CSKA mosxas! it sounds good to me....

He costs about 4Million just to be released from Cska and then you gotta give him something like 1,5 Million a year contract. i don't think this is gonna happen. This is out of character for the management.

look at paos website and u will notice that some of the youth players are promoted to our main squad! :tup: :nw: :nw:

bousinakis, pantelis( a very promising left winger i have seen him play), kritikos(he will become our new super talent if he is given time to prove it. He scored both goals against frinos in the championship:nw: :tup: ), traulos(defender or midfield), thomas( a defender i think), kokolakis(goalkeeper), gadzev(also very promising attaking mid-forward) and zoras (also a defender)

finally after some years lets hope will be the new stars

I think we'll be fine as long as Malesani stays and makes decisions without interference. I'd like to see Sanmartean stay. Gekas and Konstantinou will be there. We could use some depth on the wings and it would be nice to see them get a really good, rock solid defender. Did we ever recover after Kyrgiakos left for Rangers?

ti na kanoume me to ma.laka.celades...pfffft, 30 yr old has been

wtfs wrong with these people,,,,,there are so manyt good players from so many leagues,,,,and we hear a player that they want to spnd 1.3 million euros a yr on some1 who cant clean reals bench. They said matusovic was to expensive cause he was asking for 700.000 euros. a yr, but hes a paiktara,,,and hes only 24.

pao management is full of ...sh.t ,,,,,theyre be no big names coming and if they are they will be some 33 yr old crippled has been worldcup winner from usa 1994,,,tsigounides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lene hollywood...we're after erol bulut,,,,he was a top player for panionios,,,and we couldnt get him cause he had a contract with panionios,,back in summer of 2003.and panionios screwed him up. If he still good player i hope we get him iregardless that hes a turk.

lene hollywood...we're after erol bulut,,,,he was a top player for panionios,,,and we couldnt get him cause he had a contract with panionios,,back in summer of 2003.and panionios screwed him up. If he still good player i hope we get him iregardless that hes a turk.

he is to old now!

we will get pierre ebede form halkidona and davidson from ofi(wich we btw own anyway he was on a sort of loan at them, but has talent).

also we have tsiolis and mantsios already in the bag

www.sportnet.gr

Rui Costa

Veron

Repka

auta ta onomata akousa...... kai oi 3 einai paixtarades alla kapos megaloi se ilikia but i like kinda because they have experience and eidika Veron and Costa are very texnites paixtes..... I hope we get Veron!!!!!!! eidate ti ekane me tin Inter tin xronia pou mas perase???? kati goalares pou evaze......

also swedish international roland nilson, southhampton.

wants to leave the club and before going to southhampton he was very close to come to us!

he can play right-left back and defencive midfield and most important has international experience

were getting Ebede the 20 foot tall black aigaleo keeper

another bad transfer by the board!!! :tup:

ok i hated Galopoulovic at the begining of the season, but after Xalkias left he was fantastic, the best goalkeeper in the league i would say! Kotsolis proved to be a good backup! Tzorvas deserves do be 3rd keeper.....WHY make this transfeR??? :blink:

also if PAO gets Verom i really doubt this......but if a miracle happens like this THAT will be the biggest signing in Greek history. Veron had an incredible season with Inter and i dont see why he would leave for us just yet...

we are trying to land repka from west ham(has many years of experience in the serie a with fiorentina) he is a very solid central defender ideal for us.

full story from sky sports.

West Ham United defender Tomas Repka will make a decision on his future upon his return from holiday.

The Czech Republic international was widely expected to leave Upton Park in the summer, despite having a further 12 months remaining on his contract.

Hammers boss Alan Pardew conceded that the club would be unable to afford the 31-year-old's wages if they missed out on promotion to The Premiership.

But Monday's play-off success over Preston could hand Repka a lifeline in East London, although he will put his future on hold while he goes on holiday.

"I don't think about it," Repka told CTK about his future. "I will have a holiday. I will relax so I want to put football out of my head for the next two weeks.

"Anything could happen. My agent Chovanec will have to have a talk with them and to learn their point of view and then we will know more.

"But for the present I keep it out of my head and I will enjoy the promotion which West Ham really deserved."

Repka's representative Ondrej Chovanec confirmed the centre half could stay with The Hammers but also acknowledged there is interest in the ex-Fiorentina stopper.

Chovanec commented: "Just after that match we had some hints that the club would like Repka to stay at West Ham.

"There are many offers - from England, France and Greece. It depends only on Tomas which one he will choose.

"But it's still too hot, it could be more clear at the end of this week or at the start of next week."

Rebka............sounds awful. 31 years old, washup from WEST HAM? ?? no more premier league losers like Maric....PAO seems to have bad luck with slavic players lately.....

Celades is fantastic player....Del Bosque and the REAL Real Madrid team he fit in well with them.......

also Peter Luccin......played with Atletico and Celta Vigo.......very good player mentioned...

as for Falsini........i was excited until i read this....

Looking at some of Repkas stats, he started 51 games for them last year and didn't appear to be subsitituted at all so durability and stamina should be that much of a problem with him. He led the team in Yellow Cards with 11; is very defense oriented based on him only having 1 assist and 0 goals last year.

Used to play internationnaly for the Czech Republic. I wouldn't mind signing him, though he is 31 and I'm concernced we aren't looking for players who can be long-term solutions to our problems.

I think we've got a couple of young defenders in Kotsios and Morris that can only get better with more expierence. Those 2 and Vyntra could be long-term soultions at PAO. Though the only thing we need on defense is someone to play left back as Munch. Falsini is not the answer as he's 30 and drakos noted how he's a coaches 'pet' and the last thing we need is another pet like Zutautas, Epalle, Skatchel etc.

i dnt like the sound of these transfers...

Repka is a good player but his to god damn old and he will b asking alot of $$$

Ebede is an alright keeper but common man we dnt need him plus wouldnt he take up a Foreign spot??? Fu*King Hell

Veron, Good Luck!!

gianluca falsini, roland nilson???? gimmi details on these two players, Age, International experience, positions, ect.....

If the Edebbe transfer goes through (or has gone through), I dunno what PAO management was smoking if they're gonna pull this tranfer off. We already have a proven starter in Gallovinc and a capable back-up in Kostolis. He didn't look that good at all when PAO put 6 past him against Halkidonia (granted he could only have played so well, but still)

Defensively speaking, I also wouldn't be opposed the bringing up a member of PAO's youth team. Though there's definately a learning curve, so I'd keep Munch, Henriksen (and a player and/or coach/mentor) and Goumas around for a couple of years to help the transition. Having depth in case of injuries would also not be a bad idea, something which I don't think has occured to PAO's management :( :angry: :unsure:.

Archived