Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - PAO

Montreal_Thrillos

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RIVALDO :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: How can people doubt a champion :LOL: Once a champion always a champion :P For once i feel im in the Olympiakos forum and thats the way it should stay :tup:"OLYMPIAKEEE EISAI 8EEEEE" :nw: :nw: Liverpool here we come :P

My dear REDmagic

You are so right, i could not have written it better myself ;)

I never stopped believing in Rivaldo, but I am afraid to praise him more, I always jinx everybody I love :blink:

The devil never sleeps

neither did I

too bad all PAO fans bashed this guy from the moment he wore the OSFP jersey

I guess we proved them wrong again for the millionth time

maybe to be convinced again we will need to prove them wrong for the millionth and first time !

PAO fans say Anatolakis is a thug. OLY fans say the same about Kyriakos. I watched the match and both looked very friendly with eachother (smiling, talking, shaking hands, etc.). Anyone know the background on these guys? Are they friends off the filed? Ever play together in the past? Just curious, as both seem to be everything the other team's fans seem to hate.

OK guys. He're the low down on Kirgiakos.

In the 3-0 at Rizoupoli in an instance in the last 10 mins of the game aftera corner kick, Antzas and Kiriakos who were tugging each other tangled falling on the ground, Antzas though climbed and sat on Kiriakos' chest. Kiriakos open his arms showing he was cool whilst Antzas played the tough manga.

After that we PAO fans went mental for Kiriakos not reacting to it and just being passive and were cussing Kiriakos for being a pussy. The next day Prothalitis had that incident on the front cover and TV Magic showed it again and again with comments like "etsi gam..o Peiraias..etc". The PAO fans gave a lot of abuse to Kiriakos for that and on top he had the Oly fans calling him this and that.

It was only natural for Kiriakos go enter the pitch at Leoforos last year as a kamikazi with the sole intention to get his blood back one way or another. That's why he punched and elbowed Giovanni. That's the same reason he went in last night with heaps of Tsabouka to prove that he isn't a pussy etc.

Thing is , Kiriakos is a big bloke and very strong. What Antzas did to Kiriakos, he wouldn't even dare look at him in the street since he would get his head kicked in.

Kiriakos was being cussed by 30.000 people yesterday. What did you expect him to do? Curl up in a ball? At the end of the day he didn't kick anyone but shoulder shoved Castillo off the ball when he didn't play fair play with the PAO player on the floor and Kasnaferis asking the Oly players to kick the ball into touch.

Kiriakos is not a thug. All he wanted to prove is that he is not a pussy and Olympiakos fans have contributed to his behavior as well as the Oly media and PAO fans.

During the Portsmouth friendly this year some PAO fans were shouting to him "Kiriakos alani,gam..to Giovanni!" and he'd turn around giving him the thumbs up.

As opposed to Anatiolakis who is responsible for breaking 2 players legs (Kiassos of OFI and Papandreou of Paniliakos), Kiriakos is a clean player and has never injured anyone.

If I had 35.000 gavro fans say stuff about my self and mother and family i would play the same way. Anyone would.

Castillo also has a contibution in this with some statements he made a while back saying "an einai magas, as er8ei na ta kanei auta sto Karaiskaki pou 8a exoume ton kosmo mas" And you know what, he did?

I doubt Castillo would act the big man he plays on the pitch is he found Kiriakos on a one-to-one.

That's why he punched and elbowed Giovanni. That's the same reason he went in last night with heaps of Tsabouka to prove that he isn't a pussy etc.

Thing is , Kiriakos is a big bloke and very strong. he wouldn't even dare look at him in the street since he would get his head kicked in.

Kiriakos was being cussed by 30.000 people yesterday. What did you expect him to do?

Kiriakos is not a thug. All he wanted to prove is that he is not a pussy

are you F U C K I N G kidding me ?

what logic ! that is truly HILLARIOUS ! more points for MODERN GREECE ! (sarcasm)

and here i thought this was a professional buisness, but hey my puts is bigger than yours, right ? kyriakos actions for one more match where uncalled for

people that cannot hold their anger usually end up doing something else for a living, but in Greece it wins you chants and stardom :LOL:

anatolakis ,that bastard isnt far behind either...............the fines and bans should be coming in until they learn the proper ways of a professional.

Vasilie, I wasn't condoning his behaviour against Giovanni. Merely expressing why he acted the way he did.

Let's not kid ourselves here. I bet you enjoyed Antzas sitting on his chest and the way Protathlitis promoted the whole thing as well as TV Magic showing it again and again. Just as the same way I enjoyed when he tried to rearrange Giovanni's facial features at Leoforos. Kiriakos did nothing wrong yesterday or out of the usual as goes for derbies.

I'm quite sure you would feel the same way if the press had treated you the same way say "o kirakos ekane tsimp..ston Antza". We are Greeks, not Scandinavians and we react to things no matter how hard we may try to behave. It's eats at the back of your head.

You wanna hate Kiriakos, I've got no prob with that. let's not forgot who set the who thing in motio and where it started from. If any of your players are mages, let's see how hard they really are and try pick a fight with him because they know what they've got comming.

Evergreen, I could not believe that I read this

A real man does not have to prove

"he is not a pussy" by being violent

WE are not in the stone age, even in tne Mediterranean ( I live there also, and thank the Lord I am a woman)

I myself practised some martial arts in my life, and i have a sort of explosive temperament myself , but there is a place and time to everything and a football game is not the place for violent behavior. We maditerranean poeple are not scandinavian, thank the Lord , but some of us know how to control our emotions and respect the rivals. We are human beings and not beasts and football is an art, and not Free wrestling

Better show your virility in a fair fight and sweating for your team, and not being heroes vs. a man much smaller than you (only physicaly, not as a person)

Vassilis and LUZ:

Kiriakos is a footballer, not a superhuman. Ok he is aprofessional footballer, but at the same time he has feeling just like you and I and because he gets paid to play football it doesn't switch his feelings and natural instincts off with a push of a button.

You seem to be suggesting he should?

Maybe you are that strong yourselves and congratulations to you for being super humans.

But just as Kiriakos may have been wrong for his reactions, so were Protathlitis and TV Magic for turning the incident between Antzas and Kiriakos into something to ridicule Kiriakos' manhood. I have never seen you two condemn them for that and so you guys taking the higher moral stand here against Kiriakos is very hypocritical of you.

I think Kiriakos should be commended because he did NOT react to Antzas sitting on his chest in that manner. He could have done but he kept his cool. Then for the Oly media to take his calm action and turn it into propaganda in their own favour shows what a bunch of scumbags they are.

As you say Vassili, Greece is very different. Anywhere else in Europe maybe Kiriakos's action by being calm would have won him praise, but in Greece it cost him ridicule from the Oly propaganda and media. That for me is what is wrong, not Kiriakos playing tough. It's the culture and people react accordingly.

And this is the reason Kiriakos feels he has something to prove. He is a human, not a robot you can switch off.

why does it always have to turn out this violent at the derbys. keep the chants, keep the flames, keep the flags, keep everything the way it is but just stop these morons throwing objects at the players during the matches and bring the violent bastards into jail. if these people would be held away from the games and everything else would stay the same, there would be no other country with better atmosphere during the matches than greece. this is just sad...

unfortunately nice things, like the euro04, dont have that a strong influence on people like bad things... :(

and it was only fans of Olympiacos, can you imagine what would've happen if there were also PAO fans?

Euro 2004 has a strong influence on people, but it doesn't have on GOMARIA! :angry:

why does it always have to turn out this violent at the derbys. keep the chants, keep the flames, keep the flags, keep everything the way it is but just stop these morons throwing objects at the players during the matches and bring the violent bastards into jail. if these people would be held away from the games and everything else would stay the same, there would be no other country with better atmosphere during the matches than greece. this is just sad...

unfortunately nice things, like the euro04, dont have that a strong influence on people like bad things...  :(

and it was only fans of Olympiacos, can you imagine what would've happen if there were also PAO fans?

Euro 2004 has a strong influence on people, but it doesn't have on GOMARIA! :angry:

there are enough stories of the past to know what would have happened. unfortunately....

A MPAOKi firend of mine was in physio with Kiriakos. His impressions were that he was a goofy, rather uninteresting, friendly guy. A little like Steve Guttenberg in the Police Academy movies. His words. I doubt he's a thug or anything, but you can lose your temper in football if somebody's getting a little too familiar with your balls, or just giving you some ol fashione sh*t suring a game.

Basinas did his part during the euro. He goes to take a corner and he's being pelted by crap from the Oly "fans". I assume these same "fans" celebrated and got drunk on july 4th 2004.

How do you think Basinas feels, or if it happened to any other player for that matter and who's also in the national teaml? Would they put the same strong effort during national team matches? It must be tough for these guys to block these things but I guess they have to at the end.

Just wondering during these matches, are there any undercover security officers to catch these idiots who cause trouble or try make players' hairs go up in flames?

Hello everyone,

Thank you Vasili0s for the clip. What a goal from Rivaldo :tup: I hope that my dear pao friends, especially Drakos13, are going to stop comparing Rivaldo and Gonzalez. Please, stop. It's not funny anymore :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Archived