Phantis Forums

Transfers 2005!

m_kafes

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wooter,,,,calm down man Gkekas is a million times better. i mean hell if were calling rivaldo wash up what the hell is this guy

speaking fo Gkekas, what is the story? is he coming or not ? is he clsoe to signing?

xaralambidis is supposed to be good,

Anderson still isnt done, the biggest benefit of that transfer is epalle will be gone if it geos through. If epalle doesnt agree with PAO to cancel the transfer fallst trough.

Roubakis- dont need him. but maybe useful later.

Why does pao want Gkekas? they dont need a striker and all the ones they have are better than him.

i dont know about that.....Gkekas is way better than bikovski and has potential, Manolis is never fit, Papadopoulos and Mixalh have mixed form. i think we need him, and its time we get a strong bench for a change if we want to be the big team we say we are. also maybe we are losing one this summer....

PAO do need strikers, Manolis isnt ever fit or healthy, Bikovski is ok but we need our 3rd and 4th to be at a high level, to have more depth. Gkekas is a great player, really advanced for a team like Kallithea, and when he gets real players around him to work withhe can do some real damage im sure.

as for Wooter...i dont think thats happening. I know Anderson is definite, Bidis is here, and Roubakis is sure......i would like to toss Debbah out and snatch Gkekas as soon as possible. I say make Papadopoulos and Mixalh WORK for their spots on the team at least in training.

Ok maybe we dont need more strikers but Gkekas has potential and will be a good addition to the squad. But maybe if we do get him and from what we have been hearing that it will be announced at the end of the season, maybe thats telling us management are considering letting one or two of our strikers at the moment go.

Demba is useless, Bykowski is ok 3rd striker backup etc, Manolis injury prone. Gkekas would be a good move.

i think gkekas will be a very good signing as long as demab leaves...i have a feeling this next half season may deterimine the rest of olisadebes time at pao...bidis will be a good signing but im not sure about wooters or anderson..they are both toss ups...just as long as basinas doesnt leave us this winter...epalle should definitly go as well..

Ive got a huge feeling quite a few players will be leaving PAO in the next 6 months.

I think PAO are going for new young blood to start a new era. The Basinas Goumas Kargounis etc etc era is almost over now and its time for something new. If that means relying on Vyntra and Gkekas if he comes and Kyriagkos Pap etc etc

than it makes me happy.

well it should be a good signing.

He is ok, way better than Epalle (who leaves as part of his transfer coming in)

he is better than Andric and Maric (if that says anything) so hell improve the team a bit. Xalkidona have had an impresisve side the last two seasons for a new promoted team, and He has been a key midfield player for their sucess.

Wooter i havent heard anything about, that probably wont happen....Gkekas still very close....

so with all this transfers, whats everyones ideal lineup?

i would like to see the midfield with Bidis on the left, Sanmartean or Basinas on the right and in the attacking center Eki.....

i think the only change in the 11 will come with bidis unless basinas leaves...if basinas goes then anderson will fill the spot and there will be two changes in the 11 but i just see mbidis taking over that right hand side...id like to see sanmartean there too but who knows...

skacel is a good player but is not playing well for 2 reasons...one..he is being played out of posotion..he is not a natural attacking player, he plays defesively..skazni is asking him to play an attacking position and thats just not what he is good at...he is a defending player that can cover lots of ground...this is not the poition he is bein played in...and two...he has not adapted to greek football...he has not seemed to mold with the team and seems lost when he plays...he is not conforming himself to fit the style of play....anyway..i think bidis will step up big..he seems to have alot of passion and emotion for pao and seems really anxious to prove his worth...i am verry excited abut that

O Epalle dimiourgei dimiourgei provlima giati den thelei na figei.... thats bad for our team...

cant wait till Gkekas come to PAO!!!

I don't understand why Epale isn't leaving, if he's told that he won't be playing!!?? On the other hand, we can let go of Ragual, Antric. Why not? Is Demba still there too? He should go....

I read today, that Zaetz wants Basinas at Portsmouth. I think this time, Basinas will go.

ANd the other day, Zaets said he was the one making up the 11ada!!! (we knew that anyways). He got rid of Shoum because Shoum lost the respect of the players! Of course, Shoum had no backbone or balls.... what a waste of a "coach" I hope for Scazni but what's Markarian doing these days?

epale has to be the biggest axristo that ever played midfield for our team.It is a pure insult that this useless piece of garbage, wore the no 10 shirt of panathinaikos. Players like borelli and lymperopoulos wore this famous top and to even comprehend he was in our our ranks,,,shows how inept and stupid zaec was in bringing this 5 dollar man to pao.

Sto kallo na pas malak.a mavrouli,,,kaio efxome bad luck na pathis stin skat;okariera sou lamogio.

Archived