Phantis Forums

aek-oly

slick13

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is not the separation space..., which prevents 75.000 spectators......

It's due to the Olympic games... a lot of space has been put into disposition for journalists....... and the time (after ParaOlympics)...was too short , to transform the stadium to Football Place.....

But in the second derby against PAO... 70.000 - 75.000 spectators should be possible....

And as the people from Kolonaki...should have enough cash....., they will fill our cash-box... B) .....

In reward we fill their goal - cage... ;)

Yes this is all good news with the fans returning. I just hope the loser of the ties doesn't do what they did in the past which was rip out the seats and set fire to the stands.

60.000 is good but it might be even less. It doesn't depend on the teams or EPAE but what the police deems it can police. I expect the buffer zone to be larger than just 14.000 seats.

I really don't think were going to see anything nuts in the upcoming game between Olympiakos and AEK

i mean u will get the usual screaming and etc but nuttin out of control

i believe last year was the stabbing incident we won't see it this time

and the fact there playing at the newly renovated Spiros Louis Olympic stadio i think they will respect the ground more then anything

Guest Protathlitis

I really hope that there will be no violence, not there, not at that wonderful place where i and hundreds of thousands of greeks were prevlidged enough to watch those spectacular olympic games. I see this as symbolic of whether or not greek football can adavance.

I really hope that there will be no violence, not there, not at that wonderful place where i and hundreds of thousands of greeks were prevlidged enough to watch those spectacular olympic games. I see this as symbolic of whether or not greek football can adavance.

there are always enough idiots to cause trouble. :tdown: i also hope they will respect the place but i dont see it coming.

would be nice to just enjoy football for once and do not cause problems.

it is also kind of returning home for osfp. we had some nice times in the oaka. :D

how many tickets will be available for Olympiakos fans

I think it's going to be 3000 for oly fans. I think the law about away games is 5% of the tickets are set aside for away fans. At least that is the case for the Aris-AEK game according to Contra.

I am very curious to see how the fans..especially our fans if we loose to oly.. act at this match. This will be a true test of the power of the organomenoi to keep things calm.

Another question..do you guys think the prodoti pano makes a come back that week?

Yes, the law says 5% of tickets have to go to the away team. Of course in Greece they must practice a different math, because Olympiakos set aside 950 tickets for PAOK fans for tommorrow, even though 5% of Karaskaki should be arouind 1,600 tickets.

Yes, the law says 5% of tickets have to go to the away team. Of course in Greece they must practice a different math, because Olympiakos set aside 950 tickets for PAOK fans for tommorrow, even though 5% of Karaskaki should be arouind 1,600 tickets.

From what I remember in the past it was 70%-30% for home and away tickets. Ofcourse that was the minimum, if a team wanted they could offer more to the away team and the smaller clubs would usually do that for the bigger clubs.

As for how many tickets PAOK get, it depends on what the Police "ok's" as well. Anyway, I don't think PAOK will sell their whole allocation anyway.

Another factor is that PAOK must prepay for the tickets to Olympiakos and their is no longer the pre-match day return as thei had in the past. If you don't seel them that is your problem and that is why PAOK may have only asked for the 950.

It's not as simple as it may seem.

Anything can happen on this match...

It can be 3-0 or 0-3!!!

On the one hand Thrynos defence must find a way of stopping Soares and Lybe (A bit difficult). On the other hand AEK defenders must start to play football and get serious. However that will depend hugely on Thrynos's lineup. If Okkas and odovolley start then I guess AEK won't have any problems....

Katsouranis will probably have a party in the midfield.... Anyway the only thing I have to say is that the fans of both teams must show respect to OAKA!!! Even if a chair breaks then huge penalties must be given to both teams... ;)

Anything can happen on this match...

It can be 3-0 or 0-3!!!

On the one hand Thrynos defence must find a way of stopping Soares and Lybe (A bit difficult). On the other hand AEK defenders must start to play football and get serious. However that will depend hugely on Thrynos's lineup. If Okkas and odovolley start then I guess AEK won't have any problems....

Katsouranis will probably have a party in the midfield.... Anyway the only thing I have to say is that the fans of both teams must show respect to OAKA!!! Even if a chair breaks then huge penalties must be given to both teams... ;)

yeah stop the violence!

btw i saw a total idiot running on to the pich and kicking a larisa player. it is my view that apollon or atromitos(cant remember the home team) must be docked atleast 3 points :tup:

re paides, it would be nice to actually see some soccer, but the fact they are playing at OAKA, nobodys true home, I dont know, it's got me a bit worried.....

as far as the match goes, I dont see Aek scoring more than one goal on our defense as other than the trio (katsouranis,limbe,soares) is 2nd rate. now that wont mean much if we squander our chances as we have done for the most part thus far, but if both clubs perform at near top level, I expect a 1-3 win or so.

slick, no atromitos fans attacked kalamatas fans, that was a seperate occasion, as far as the larisa player getting attacked, WTF was that ? it resembled a kid with down syndrome attempting an air kick and then gyftaki starts running away from the cops, haha.

re paides, it would be nice to actually see some soccer, but the fact they are playing at OAKA, nobodys true home, I dont know, it's got me a bit worried.....

as far as the match goes, I dont see Aek scoring more than one goal on our defense as other than the trio (katsouranis,limbe,soares) is 2nd rate. now that wont mean much if we squander our chances as we have done for the most part thus far, but if both clubs perform at near top level, I expect a 1-3 win or so.

slick, no atromitos fans attacked kalamatas fans, that was a seperate occasion, as far as the larisa player getting attacked, WTF was that ? it resembled a kid with down syndrome attempting an air kick and then gyftaki starts running away from the cops, haha.

If Katsouranis (the best Greek player at the moment) , Lybe (one of the best, and 1st scorer couple of years ago) and Soares (this years first scorer), are 2nd rate then what rate would you give to OKKAS ( :LOL: ), Podovolley ( :LOL: :LOL: ) and Stoltidis? These must be surely NOT RATED AT ALL!!!! :P

Pappou, I think he meant everybody other than those 3 guys are 2nd rate.

As far as the tickets go there has been a change: 63,000 and no oly fans at OAKA according to contra.

Sorry my mistake!!! ;)

However, Kapantais and Krassas are quite good... I cannot call them 2nd rate because they are not worse than Pantos and Anatolaki..... :P

Pappou, I think he meant everybody other than those 3 guys are 2nd rate.

As far as the tickets go there has been a change: 63,000 and no oly fans at OAKA according to contra.

Sorry my mistake!!! ;)

However, Kapantais and Krassas are quite good... I cannot call them 2nd rate because they are not worse than Pantos and Anatolaki..... :P

Yes, reading comprehension is somewhat important, you know re barba B)

They dont have the technical know how and the veteran savyness of Pantos and Anatolakis, but dont worry about our roster, because as always it's the best Greece has to offer on paper (as always), and by May will be a pleasant reality as well :LOL:

Archived