aek-oly

slick13

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AEK - Olympiakos now on Sunday...

Olympiakos is class ...

...and AEK is "ti na mas klas' ?"... ;)

Basically I'm not afraid of the AEK players... I'm scared of Douros!!... :angry:

Yes you should be afraid of the guy that extended your championship hopes last season where he invented a goal, and let the abballoi-skerpania-Castillo and Georgatos to make all sorts of killing takles without even getting a yellow card.... ;)

But of course all the 'antikoimenikh' journalists will conveniently remember only the Giovanni-tsarlatano incident....

Aek has 2 advantages first they play home In Oaka with no Olympiakos supporters

second they are well rested or better rest then OSFP due to C.L.

but Olympiakos will come out has winners b/c first place in on the line and Olympiakos rarely misses an opportunity like that

Good luck Olympiakos#1

but Olympiakos will come out has winners b/c first place in on the line and Olympiakos rarely misses an opportunity like that

ur guys like Okkas and Rivaldo have missed opportunities all season why u think this will change

I also see 2 - 2 draw or even a 2 - 3 AEK win cos Olypiakos will be the better team but agin missing chances :whistle:

Why do u have this feeling with Olympiakos gets a win or draw that i am going to hear how the refs didn't do this or that

i mean the comment brought up earlier about how Georgatos or Castillo last season weren't getting yellow cards

and the funny part is Aek fans won't be complaning its going to be from the Pao fans

i mean Pao fans will be watching the Aek V Olympiakos game rather then there game in Thessaloniki against Iraklis who have been stumbling and do need a win badly to get them into the thick of things

Lets go Olympiakos#1

It seems Georgatos is set to start, some report djorjevic might get the nod as well, but that seems unlikley with Geo in the lineup. Venetidis is thrown back into the linup after Mavrogendis injury as Pantos moves back to the right. Also Bajevic is thinking of leaving Gio on the bench in favor of Georgadis.

With that in mind:

Nikopolidis

Venetidis

Pantos

Anatolakis

Shurrer

Stoltidis

Kafes

Georgiadis

Georgatos

Rivaldo

Okkas

PAME RE OLYMPIAKARA !

Turns out both djorjevic and georgatos got the nod, and maric took over for kafes, and castillo as well.

First half is over and it's 0-0, we've controlled the game nearly the whole half, and pinned aek back, but in the final 3rd our choices havnt been the best. aek got its first shot in the 43rd minute B)

We need more of the same in the 2nd, but with a bit clearer mind and final touch.

Pantos is doing an excellant job on soares, and kostenoglou is a old prick.

0-0 Final Score.....

pou xathiikame nightsurfer ? mexrei to 65+ diko mas paixnidi kaname, meta vgeike kai h aek mprosta.

dikaio to apotelesma mporw na pw, htan fanera pos ypreirxe mia kourash apo to CL kai oi apousies tou kafe,giovvani .

ti na kanoume, proto derby ths xronias, ektos edras me 60k+ xanoumia.

B)

sorry paidia, alla nomizo oti ta skatose o bagevits me tis allages pou ekane, an einai dinaton se tetoia paixnidia na vgazeis ton Rivaldo pou mporei ana pasa stigmi na kanei tin diafora, molis vgike o Rivaldo o olympiakos ksefouskose... o Giovanni giati den epekse?

From what i read, Rivaldo threw a strop when he was subbed in the 60th and after the game said that if the gayroi don't change their tactics away they will finish 5th!!! If that wasn't an attack on Bajevic I don't know what is.

Boring game and the only worthwhile incident during the game was two chips kissing each other and getting into some foreplay cos the game was almost putting them to sleep. It must have given all the male population a stiffy, home and abroad :LOL:

Posted Image

pou paei h Ellada :rolleyes:

actually no, it didnt give me a 'stiffy' considering they were not only xanoumisses but 17 years of age, and had no formation. :LOL: watch yourself re evergreen, mhn ta vgazeis olla e3w, heh.

ANYWAYS back to the game, here is what Rivaldo actually said:

"

From what i read, Rivaldo threw a strop when he was subbed in the 60th and after the game said that if the gayroi don't change their tactics away they will finish 5th!!! If that wasn't an attack on Bajevic I don't know what is.

Boring game and the only worthwhile incident during the game was two chips kissing each other and getting into some foreplay cos the game was almost putting them to sleep. It must have given all the male population a stiffy, home and abroad :LOL:

Posted Image

heard they were mitilinies :LOL:

AKA from Lesbos :tup:

BTW what happened to my previous post?

i haven't heard any good things today

i mean we did control about the first 3 quarters of the game but thats about it

our striking was horrible no chances really to salivate on

Rivaldo's comment is interesting i mean its not that big of an issue

but i do question a bit how Bajevic coached this game

i mean i understand if were in Europe and its away they power too him but this was against Aek rivalry game

off course Olympiakos did look sluggish probably due to C.L. but that still doesn't excuse them

i mean the bright side is were just 2 points behind will find our way back to first

Lets Go Olympiakos#1

I didn't see the game but you can't blame AEK sitting back and waiting for you. By all mean, you gavroi have much superior players and I'm sure by now you have faced many a team that sits back and waits for you.

Anyway, I agree with you. Bajevic shouldnt have subbed Riva. You should never take out a player of his or Equi's calibre, they cane score a goal or create one out of thin air. But ultimately, I think fintess may have caught up with Riva after 2 very intence and tense games vc Monaco and AEK.

All credit to the xanoumia -bar one who threw a bottle- who applauded Rivaldo off the pitch. It's rare yuo see stuff like that and it reminds me of Warzycha been applauded off the pitch in the Karaiskakh vs the gavri back in 1995 by the gavro fans and by the AEK fans back in 1997.

Shows hope is not all lost. Nice touch that :)

I was commenting on why we saw such play, not blasting for the tactics AEK chose, they where well placed, and we didnt get too many classic opportunities, and we missed the few we did actually get.

as far as the fans, sure they crated a great atmopshere and added the intimidation factor against us, and the applause Rivaldo got upon his substitution gave me some goose bumps, (minus the one gypsy with the bottle) its great to see such things, and I know we passionate as we the Greek fans are deserve to live such times damn't, but lets be serious, the only reason nothing happened is because we werent their and vice versa for the next match at Karaiskaki.......

maybe one day, maybe...................

Archived