Phantis Forums

aek-oly

slick13

Hollywood u are out of league on this topic

for starters 2 bench players started the game for Juve

Del Piero came on the second half the begginning i believe and did score

but again the so called Moderator instead of trying to deflect this issue which u know will start something u just need to add more fuel into the fire

Listen just get out of Olympiakos business if u want to taunt them go to the other team forums

OK THIS IS GETTING SAD

my opinion is that u guys call our group "easy" im sure u guys would love to be in it so please stop us with this easy group etc etc

now guys can we please end these endlass arguments until thge next round of the C.L?

can we like pick a day of the week just to argue and the rest of the week just exchange information and ideas?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listen just get out of Olympiakos business if u want to taunt them go to the other team forums

please do not tell the moderators how to do their job

if u have something to say...please do so in private about the moderator via Pm or report!!

and by the way he is not an OSFP moderator i am

if u have any concerns please PM me !!

but again the so called Moderator instead of trying to deflect this issue which u know will start something u just need to add more fuel into the fire

OK THIS IS GETTING SAD

my opinion is that u guys call our group "easy" im sure u guys would love to be in it so please stop us with this easy group etc etc

now guys can we please end these endlass arguments until thge next round of the C.L?

can we like pick a day of the week just to argue and the rest of the week just exchange information and ideas?

i wish that would happen...mb we should designate a certain day..

yeh that funny how bout the 7-0 to juves B team?? ring any bells smart arse??? :bangin: 

However...I'm still the only Greek team to have beaten this great Italian side at their home... (1999-00 Uefa Cup)
Ys, you beat Juve's reserve team 2-1..they fielded their reserve team after they beat you 3-1 in Athens. Del Piero was making his comeback after 7 months out that day.

Want my responce?? go to oly vs pao topic...

Guys, try to avoid turning everything to personal disputes...

Here you dont know eachother and feel a bit angry sometimes at other peoples comments about your team.

If you were childhood friends you would tease eachother using the same and worst language over a few beers and laughing.... ;)

Relax B)

Listen if u think i am trying to get back at u grow up

i mean your most likely older then me here but sure don't act like

the reason this happen is u coutinually make absurd comments about my club and what else could i do but respond back forcefully

Lets go Olympiakos#1

you can't even spell, why dont you stop posting here, period ?

why dont you take your own advice :D

Im sure everyone would b greatfull...

And oly11, my problem with u is that u seem to come out and attack me when i post anything reguarding oly, where other pao fans have abused your so called beloved team yet u seem to let it pass...

Strange :blink:

Archived