22 members have voted

1. 1. who do u want as our head coach?

• anastiasiadis
    • skazni
    • markarian
    • rocha
    • camacho
    • a good foreing coach

Either way this is another Greek Tragedy for Greek soccer. We change coaches like dirty underwear in Greece.

Should Man U gotten rid of Sir Alex because of the bad start that they had in the Premiership? I think they should've done the best that they have could've to keep Soum...

Whoever is going to go to this club really doesn't matter becuase this team is already in form and is set to play even without a caoch. What sucks about this is that it's happening during the european play....

Good Luck PAO you're REALLY going to nned it

My first pick would undoubtably be Markarian. I realise though that it is very difficult. As second choice (and pappou wi?? have my ass for this) I pick Aggelos. I believe he is the best coach in Greece as far as reading a game during a match. If he could improve on his media behavior he would be by far top in Greece.

Just look how far he got PAOK last season. That is utiising your players to their maximum potential. I have difficulties seeing him work with Zaec though. Aggelos loves greek players. A lineup of his would probably include Halkias, Vyntra, Kyrgiakos, Goumas, Munch, Basinas, Sapanis, Papadopoulos, Skacel, Michalis and Equi. 8 Greeks.

I also want to thank Yitzak for making us smile again. He will always be in my heart.

I would have to say Carlos Bianchi...formerly of Boca Juniors. He just resigned from the club a little while ago. If you want a coach who gets the maximum out of each and every player, he would be your man. This man is a god in Argentina, is a brilliant tactician who has always been offensively minded, and has a winning track record that is beyond reproach.

Too bad he wants to spend more time with his family now.

i voted "a good foreing coach" However i only voted that coz i belive its a coach out side of greece however weather he is good is another question... you should have put another option like m kaffes suggested "Who do you want as Zaec' next puppet on strings?" <----- i would have voted that if it was in :(

I am so amazed at you guys here talking about different coaches like we are some massive club.

Robson, del neri, Bianchi, blah blah blah...WHAT PLANET DO YOU PEOPLE LIVE ON FOR FFFF....K SAKES :unsure:

We got rid of Schum because he didn't listen to Zaet. Do you really think they are now going to bring a coach like Robson and Bianchi? They are looking for a puppet and these coaches are not puppets, they have their own minds and will never put up with being told who to pick and when.

Do you think Robson would work even one day under these assholes?

GET REAL PEOPLE. PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS HAPPENING, AND STOP ALL THIS BULLSHIT TALK ABOUT WHO SHOULD BE OUR NEXT COACH.

The next coach will be a small-timer who bows to what he is told at least to a large extent.

Again, PAY ATTENTION, YOU ARE ALL ADULTS NOT 12 YEAR OLD CHILDREN.

Jeeeesus Christ, I mean, reading messages here some times is like whatching 5 year old kids in a toy store :angry:

Guys forget about Markarian (although I voted for him) forget about Anastasiadis and forget about a foreign coach. PAO will bring someone that Zaec can control....

Don't forget Zaec was the main reason why Bajevic did not come to PAO (Thank God)....

So it is certain that we will get Skazni......

I am so amazed at you guys here talking about different coaches like we are some massive club.

Robson, del neri, Bianchi, blah blah blah...WHAT PLANET DO YOU PEOPLE LIVE ON FOR FFFF....K SAKES :unsure:

We got rid of Schum because he didn't listen to Zaet. Do you really think they are now going to bring a coach like Robson and Bianchi? They are looking for a puppet and these coaches are not puppets, they have their own minds and will never put up with being told who to pick and when.

Do you think Robson would work even one day under these assholes?

GET REAL PEOPLE. PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS HAPPENING, AND STOP ALL THIS BULLSHIT TALK ABOUT WHO SHOULD BE OUR NEXT COACH.

The next coach will be a small-timer who bows to what he is told at least to a large extent.

Again, PAY ATTENTION, YOU ARE ALL ADULTS NOT 12 YEAR OLD CHILDREN.

Jeeeesus Christ, I mean, reading messages here some times is like whatching 5 year old kids in a toy store  :angry:

Well Done i 100% agree with you... I think this message is directed at XXX-18T :unsure:

P.S XXX-18T i cnt belive u actually thought Bobby robson would ever consider going to pao?? what were u thinking or what planet are you from?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

man i was being sarcastic - FOOLS!!!!

as if we could afford him and as if he would come to our crummy league and crummy stadiums and put up with our F*** up management

for people who thought i was serious please grow a brain :whistle:

Whats going on Hollywood u been studying too much or something :LOL:

Well,we already got a new coach...But since the topic is about ideas, and since Bianchi,Hietzfeld etc are too difficult to come,I would like to see a duo of Osim and Nioplias in the bench,Osim as the master-guide and Nioplias(I count on him a lot) taking over in some years.

Archived